1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Nigel Farage unveils George Soros corruption with EU

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Kershaw, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Nigel Farage unveils George Soros corruption with EU

This is a good one. You can see Mairead McGuinness introduce Farage at the start of the video.

He mentions some of the findings published in this thread on p.ie, specifically that 226 MEPs were listed in a leaked Open Society document as their allies:

George Soros and Open Society Foundation: What do they do? DCLeaks pulls back the curtain.

I have noticed that Justin Barrett has been posting screenshots of this document, recently.

Perhaps they are my readers. :D

2. Gaelswidow

Gaelswidow Member Political Irish

You have to admire Nigel, a real patriot. Shame he isnt Irish.

Tadhg Gaelach, Dublin 4 and Kershaw like this.
  3. dwayne

dwayne New

(((George Soros))) just a Zionist Agent carrying out the Zionist Agenda

Tadhg Gaelach and Dublin 4 like this.
  4. OP
    Kershaw

Breitabart:

Farage: Soros and EU Allies Engaged in ‘The Biggest Level of International Political Collusion in History’

Brexit campaign leader Nigel Farage has called out billionaire open borders campaigner George Soros and his “reliable friends” for collusion on a grand scale.

Speaking in a debate on the Paradise Papers in the European Parliament, the UKIP MEP pointed out that the financier had funded the exposé.
    “I say this at a time when the use of money and the influence it may have had on the Brexit result or the Trump election has reached a level of virtual hysteria,” he said.

“Just last week the Electoral Commission in the UK launched an investigation to find out whether the Leave campaign took offshore money or Russian money.

“This came about as a result of questions asked in the House of Commons by one Ben Bradshaw, somebody linked to an organisation called Open Society.

“I just wonder when we’re talking about offshore money, when we’re talking about political subversion, when we’re talking about collusion, I wonder whether we’re looking in the wrong place.

“And I say that because George Soros recently gave Open Society, his organisation, which of course campaigns for free movement of peoples and supports supranational structures like the European Union, he recently gave it 18 billion dollars.

“And his influence here, and in Brussels, is truly extraordinary.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/11/14/farage-soros-allies-international-political-collusion-history/

5. OP
    Kershaw

Israel hates him just as much. He's doing the same job there.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  6. dwayne

dwayne New

That is just a cover story,IF Israel wanted Soros assassinated he would be dead,Soros is an agent of the Rothschilds what he is doing in Europe helps the Zionist agenda more than anybody else has

Tadhg Gaelach and Dublin 4 like this.
  7. OP
    Kershaw

I think the the story is a lot more nuanced than that.

8. dwayne

dwayne New

Think about it,it is no secret what (((George Soros))) is responsible for the US and Europe it is totally out in the open,(((Israel))) is just covering itself,(((Soros))) is well backed

9. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I really do believe that Soros is an Open Borders fanatic. His Bible is "The Open Society and its Enemies," which was written by his teacher at the London School of Economics, Karl Popper. Soros even wants to impose open borders on Israel, which is why the Zionists consider him a danger. The Zionists want open borders for every country - with the great exception of Israel (justified by the Holocaust etc. etc. etc.)

dwayne likes this.
  10. dwayne

dwayne New

But Zionists Israel knows that Soros will never open Israels border,it is just smoke and mirrors

11. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Oh you can be sure the Zionists will never let Soros succeed in Israel.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  12. dwayne

dwayne New

100% and they know this,which is why they use his so-called threat against Israel to distance themselves from his actions in Europe,which they would fully support

Dublin 4 and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  13. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Just like Lentin & Shatter etc...

dwayne and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  14. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

'Yahoo and Israel aren't well liked by anyone outside the Anglosphere. The antagonism between Soros and 'Yahoo is undoubtedly real. Israel's purpose is to be a forward outpost for the US Deep State to dominate the ME.

But it is interesting. Countries and states that still have some kind of ethnic self awareness, Soros' funny money is wasted money. Places like Hungary, Poland and Russia are wise to his games and go about countering them.

I can't say that about any regime in the West ran by these harlot politicians devoted only to filling their pockets and to espousing a suicidal anti-patriotism on the decree of these Sorosian NGOs.

15. dwayne

dwayne New

Exactly

16. TRUMPTRUMP

TRUMPTRUMP New Member Political Irish Political Irish

Farage is 100% correct. These people are elected to represent the public, the people who voted for them. They get elected, Soros corrupts them and they represent him instead of the public.

How long will this be allowed to continue?

17. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Member Political Irish

Quite a long time I suspect.
    Eg how many media sources apart from BBC Parliament (who no one watches) reported Farages speech? Did it get a mention on RTE or the Irish Times?

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  18. OP
    Kershaw

Orban speech: "ready to fight Soros Empire"

19. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Bibi needs the Religious Zionists and the Religious Zionists aren't in favour of an "open society" at all, they want a "Torah State". Many of them even say that democracy is incompatible with Judaism (personally I don't believe that anyone with strong principles can be a good democrat).

There is actually a significant possibility of a civil in the Zionist colonial project between the Religious and the secular.

20. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

This seems to be a mistake a lot of people fall into when they first approach the Jewish question; thinking that Jews are basically the borg and all working together in unison. I think a lot of these sort of problems would be solved if the Jewish question could be discussed openly but of course that isn't being allowed to happen these days (witness Kevin Myers).

Kershaw likes this.