1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Nuacht ón DPRK - News from the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea

Discussion in 'Rest of the World' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Did you or did you not go to the Moderators?

Anglophile likes this.
  2. Myles O'Reilly

Tadgh?

3. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

"Condemn", lol?

These folks can run their own forum as they please. It's their forum. And if one fine day their moddin' irks me for whatever reason -- I drift on to new pastures, so no harm no foul. That's my philosophy in a nutshell.

As it is, they do a pretty good job and I'm happy.

As for stuffing several threads with a flurry of pictures without bothering to do anything more than click "paste", yeah, that stuff is called trolling and it ain't nothing but it.

4. Myles O'Reilly

Jesus Christ, if that's the case then you want Tadgh banned from this thread?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
  5. The Potato Mystic

Tadgh and D4 furnishes commentary. There's the difference. I know fetal alcohol syndrome weighs heavily on you but you gotta work harder than this, champ.

And I got another thing to reveal to you fella - you are the disturbed one among our whacky ensemble who is given to compulsively dropping his trousers to deposit dingleberrys all over the forum to the polite disgust of everyone -- and I mean everyone -- then badgers the membership to inspect each turd as if you've just deposited a little faberge egg. Not to mention your pathetic, effeminate whinging which clogs up and destroys several decent threads...

And all this "me, me, me" garbage for months-and-months-and-months-on-end.

Noone does this kind of stupid stuff but you.

So all that's trolling as well. And I might not mind but it's pretty turgid and boring trolling at that.

6. Myles O'Reilly

Ha! Someone's had her pussy niggled! Lol upside

7. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

We have dealt with this, he can post as many pics as he pleases depicting NK in the best light as he can find, as that is promoting his own thread and his own opinion. I think that is fair enough. Should he try it in someone else's thread then that is different.
    We both think he is seriously deluded but that is not the point.

8. Myles O'Reilly

We don't "own" threads FFS Dan. Why did that other Monkey weigh in and tell someone else what they can and can't post?

Anglophile likes this.
  9. Youngdan

And nobody reported you Myles, this is just a thread I read and enjoy. I do not enjoy vulgarity though. I enjoy decent posts and a funny retort, which you are capable of both.

10. Myles O'Reilly

I know no-one reported me but Tadgh must have reported that other poster?

Anglophile likes this.
  11. Youngdan

Post anything you wish, but it must not be repetitive images just to degrade a thread, and it must not be vulgar.

12. Myles O'Reilly

So he did then. Quelle surprise.

Tadgh posts repetitive videos that you and I agree are laughable. Why should he be allowed but someone else not?

Anglophile likes this.
  13. Youngdan

Tadgh did not report the post that I edited. Yes, his videos in our opinion are laughable, but they are not derailing the thread. In fact they are perfect for this thread because any support of Fat Boy is laughable imo.

14. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

The title of the thread is News from the DPRK. I post news from the DPRK. Everything I post is on topic.

15. Myles O'Reilly

I am very fond of that individual but I'm fuming that he'd try to supress free speech like a libtard faggot. Do you see the irony in him doing it on a North Korea thread?

Anglophile likes this.
  16. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Telstar should be suppressed. He's an out and out cretin. But he is free to write anything on this thread. What he is not free to do is shut it down with a deluge of mindless memes. Now, this is really off topic. I suggest if you have a question about moderation that you take it to the Feedback forum.

17. The Potato Mystic

Oh, this is true. This is very true.

18. Youngdan

Correct, and if we don't agree fine, then put forward an opposing view, but no derailing. A bit of banter fine, continuous images not fine.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  19. Anglophile

Anglophile Respected Member Political Irish

China warns North Korea: You’re on your own if you go after the United States....:rolleyes:

20. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

But the DPRK has no interest in going after the US régime. In fact, the DPRK has the greatest affection for the US working class and feels their suffering and abandonment. Trump promised the US working class that he would put an end to futile foreign wars and put the machinery of state to work for the people. But he has betrayed his own voters in the hope that he might get a break from the Deep State and the Fake Media.