• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Pakistan building Wall between Afghanistan, with 500 Watch Towers

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
A national embarrassment.
Just like Shatter.
Or Sutherland.
(Not one is an Irish surname)

Not one of them have love for Ireland and simply see it as a vassal state for external bodies.

Do you really believe any of the three give a shit about our heritage or identity?
Ireland is under attack.
Says the poster with the moniker El Chaval

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
A national embarrassment.
Just like Shatter.
Or Sutherland.
(Not one is an Irish surname)

Not one of them have love for Ireland and simply see it as a vassal state for external bodies.

Do you really believe any of the three give a shit about our heritage or identity?
Ireland is under attack.
Setanta is not Irish either.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
We have discovered that you are a racist, an Anti-Semite, and now a homophobe. I suppose you have something against trannies too.
Stop digging Throbby
You're soo deep now I fear you're going to hit bedrock
Look, if that happens and you're determined to carry on, all I can advise is to ask Weiss to hold off on the ointment and send a Kango instead.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Stop digging Throbby
You're soo deep now I fear you're going to hit bedrock
Look, if that happens and you're determined to carry on, all I can advise is to ask Weiss to hold off on the ointment and send a Kango instead.
You mean there are more despicable aspects of your personality we have yet to discover? Racism, Anti-Semitism and homophobia is not enough?