1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Palestine and Global Relations.

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs' started by SwordOfStCatherine, Oct 17, 2017.

1. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

You love lads love your presumptions don't you?

Look more than accepting the GFA it give me and people such as I in the PUL community exactly what we wanted (I only copped this at 18 but my best friend's parents in particular as well as others, including an ex-UDR man did a lot to persuade me). If I cannot have a sea between myself and home (Northern Ireland) I at least want the psychological comfort of a border between myself and home. If a united Ireland happens I'm gone-HOWEVER I will vote Yes in a border poll as long as it doesn't mean the ROI joining NATO because the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

The Monday Club and the Orange Order brought down Sunningdale which is something your type like to ignore.

2. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Remember what happened in Gaza, to achieve a real peace there will have to be many compromises. I'm not blaming the BdS I'm blaming you for buying their bullshit. You use their rhetoric all the time.

3. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

Okay what compromises do you think the Zionists should make to achieve real peace?

And I pointed you to hard line Zionist Jews making the same point I made about the settlements. You response to it is BDS has brain washed you. Look long before I had heard of BDS I believed in a Pro-Palestinian One State Solution, what I have wanted that to look like has moderated over time.

4. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

You know that compromises on all sides will be made some settlements my go some may stay
    You never argued for a two state solution ever?

5. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

That doesn't answer my question; what compromises do YOU think that the Zionist State should make for peace?

No- I went from believing that the Jews should be in control of the whole of the Holy Land to believing that they should be in control of none of it, than I discovered that Jews pay rolled that rent boy William of Orange who made all the people outside of tiny few miserable on this Isle (I was an Ulster Loyalist at the time but a Jacobite one and probably the only Jacobite one in history- you don't become that by conformist thinking, usually I'm accused of being to eccentric in my thoughts for my own good, you are the first person to accuse me of being the opposite) I became intensely bitter against Jews however now I got over that bitterness by actually meeting Jews and befriending one of them, which it has to be said didn't change my views on Zionism.

6. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

I have answered you
    You are typical of the ilk that hate Jews
    Jews payrolled William is the same type of anti Jew Rhetoric that has been around for thousands of years, that Jews have money and are evil so persecuting them is ok. You are no different than millions of Jew haters that have gone before you.
    I don't care what your background is or tjat you have token friends.

Olli Rehn likes this.
  7. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

You didn't lay out the compromises that Zionism should make in your opinion to make peace so you didn't answer me.

I use the word friend in a very precise and actually Middle Eastern way, a friend to me is something that you can tell almost anything to and who has your back and you have theirs, that is what a friend is to me.

Look believe or not in Ireland my ethnic group is much more disliked generally than Jews, and in "Polite Society" it is much more done to attack us than to attack you (that could cause actual social isolation)- however some of the rhetoric against us is actually completely true while other parts of it are myths or worse lies, I'm not going to dismiss the truth because it is often mingled with other stuff. William of Orange was bank rolled by Jews, Jews though a very small proportion of the population make up a significant percentage of the really wealthy in the UK and more so in the USA, these are facts.

48 Percent Of U.S. Billionaires Are Jewish « Politics Inn

8. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

No it's not a fact
    What percentage of total Jews are billionaires
    So pick out a small number of wealthy Jews to affirm your hatred (It's always the argument and has been for 1000s of years)
    Your background or token Jew or Iraqui friends again is of no interest to me it's another way of you justifying your prejudice
    No matter how eloquent you think you are you are rehashing old tired but dangerous views on the Jews. Using the term Zionist is a thin veneer but the veneer slips and you simply smear Jews.

Think for yourself

Olli Rehn and Anglophile like this.
  9. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

Clearly touched a nerve there!!:cool:

Don't worry about a United Ireland in your lifetime...:smiley:

10. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

maxflinn likes this.
  11. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish