• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Palestinians of Jewish Stock

roc_

So why do you think that Zionists from Poland or the USA have more right to live in Palestine than these people who have been living there for thousands of years?
I don't. But I think there is plenty of room for all. The issue to be solved is one of living together in friendly relations.
(Along the lines of this perhaps - Faisal–Weizmann Agreement - Wikipedia)

roc_

So you would be in favour of a one state solution where everyone has equal rights?
Yes. As long as the extremists (on both sides) were taken out of the equation, and the wider Arab strategy with the refugees was addressed honestly.

By honestly addressed, I mean acknowledge that Palestinian refugees have been wildly indoctrinated and radicalised for use as a weapon by the Muslim and Arab states against Israel. (And highly cynically multiplied and proliferated).

As Martha Gelhorn wrote even way back in 1961 in her superb Atlantic Magazine article - "... The refugees' misery is in the head. They are sick in their minds from a diet of propaganda, official Arab dogma and homemade fantasy, which they have gobbled for nineteen years. Schooled in self-pity, encouraged to believe they are the worlds unique victims of injustice, they have never been allowed to forget the daydream past or to settle for the real future. Since the third Arab-Israel war hardly touched them, they learned nothing from it..."

When reason is guiding heads, and emotion is calmer, then let the people decide what is really in their interests by all means. Sure.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Yes. As long as the extremists (on both sides) were taken out of the equation, and the wider Arab strategy with the refugees was addressed honestly.

By honestly addressed, I mean acknowledge that Palestinian refugees have been wildly indoctrinated and radicalised for use as a weapon by the Muslim and Arab states against Israel. (And highly cynically multiplied and proliferated).

As Martha Gelhorn wrote even way back in 1961 in her superb Atlantic Magazine article - "... The refugees' misery is in the head. They are sick in their minds from a diet of propaganda, official Arab dogma and homemade fantasy, which they have gobbled for nineteen years. Schooled in self-pity, encouraged to believe they are the worlds unique victims of injustice, they have never been allowed to forget the daydream past or to settle for the real future. Since the third Arab-Israel war hardly touched them, they learned nothing from it..."

When reason is guiding heads, and emotion is calmer, then let the people decide what is really in their interests by all means. Sure.

I think that will happen. Palestine will revert to her ancient borders and inevitably have a Muslim majority. For that reason, the Zionists would do better to stop making such pariahs of themselves. Though I suspect that most of the post 1948 crew will jump ship long before that anyway.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
I think that will happen. Palestine will revert to her ancient borders and inevitably have a Muslim majority. For that reason, the Zionists would do better to stop making such pariahs of themselves. Though I suspect that most of the post 1948 crew will jump ship long before that anyway.
Nonsense
Israel exists and will remain
You don't give a fig about Muslims you just hate Jews