1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Paris during WW2 and Paris Today

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Una

Una Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Wow ! The german girls are really distressed & panicking... she says: Merkel says we'll make it. (she does not know she a traitor yet?)
    What's amazing is the sheer Cheek & Audacity of the muslims, making their statement Loudly..in the streets of Germany, we've arrived.......!

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Una

seems they were doing a lot of murdering themselves, starving, freezing, & murdering millions of russian christians in 1917..

3. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Why wouldn't they? They are totally enabled by the self-hating f*cktard lefties. Like the African guy on Pat Kenny saying how angry he gets when people ask where he's from. Where would such amazing arrogance come from if they weren't given licence and encouragement from the faggots in the host Countries?

Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  4. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

Do you have any of your own views or are really sad enough to try and be the faithful girl friend of a sad little racist Tadgh. Why are you propping up every view he has? It really is sad

5. Liberal D4'er

Funny you sound like a macho man not giving the politeness to these"arrogant" Africans deserve. You're a REAL man

6. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

The moment they start any street sh1t in their host Country they should be baton charged by riot police. Let them know from day one what's expected of them. Better still, don't bring them in the first place.

7. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Anybody who actually reads the posts on this site will see that Una and I have different opinions on a lot of topics. An obvious one being that I support Bolshevism and she doesn't.

8. RedFusion

RedFusion New Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Its really sad, I was hoping for something similar to that of the first picture.

I know Paris had taken in a lot of refugees but I had hoped the City had cleaned itself up and took control of the situation especially for tourism. Sadly this is very far from the truth.

Tadhg Gaelach and Una like this.
  9. Una

I'm not influenced by anyone, done a lot of research. Tell me Liberal D4, do u believe everything you read....? I never said there's was no holocast, i said 'the numbers' are disputable, as there was no investigation allowed. & talmud jews have been using it as a weapon against the west ever since. The 'Battle for Control of the Press' began in the 1920's, & by the 60's, was almost entirely in their ownership.
    All Western media in the UK/USA today, is owned by only 4 corporations, via mega-mergers.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  10. Una

Bol·she·vism

also bol·she·vism (bōl′shə-vĭz′əm, bŏl′-)
    n.
    1. The strategy developed by the Bolsheviks between 1903 and 1917 with a view to seizing state power and establishing a dictatorship of the proletariat.
    2. Soviet Communism.

?? is that what u mean ? not sure. if that's what u mean...
    if so, not really, i like freedom to develop & thrive, but globalism is turning out to have the same aims, as above, but by fooling people into thinking they are free.

Correct me if i'm wrong. I'm open to all sides......

11. Liberal D4'er

Yes being able to travel around the globe in a day or less for affordable prices is really like being a slave under Bolshevism. We are free to do what we want within our means but there has always been wealthy who are freeer to do more than unwealthy people. That's just the nature of money it's not globalism. Globalism is good but not so good for countries who have a history of invading and colonising other countries and rightly so

12. Una

Well they're not 'flying around the globe' in Russia, as the Majority (proleteriat/working poor) can't afford the ticket. Only the Wealthy have that life in Russia.
    I think u need to find out who owns All Banks, All Media, Pharma, Agri, who goes to Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission, & what their real intentions are, i'm talking LONG-Term, & what they will do Via the EU (created by same after 1945) & mostly thru the UN (also created by same after 1945).
    They will use both, to impose Rule via Globalism,
    & more & more RULE via the UN, & 'Climate change' excuses will give them ULTIMATE power.
    They just a bunch of psychopath liars, greed has no limits, & 'enslavement of mankind', is the name of the game.

13. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

A friend of mine from the Middle East was on holiday in Paris last year, and he was very disappointed that he couldn't see any French people there.

Una likes this.
  14. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Yes, I support Lenin and the Bolshevik Revolution. But the Bolsheviks weren't Globalists. Yes they wanted Global Communism, but not a single Global state.

15. Liberal D4'er

I doubt the role of the UN is to enslave mankind. More like help it. What about all those UN workers going to war zones to help the refugees? Are they willing to enslave mankind? Quite the opposite in fact they are reaching out to help those afflicted by the hatreds you espouse.

16. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Sadly, the UN has been busy starting wars itself - such as in Libya.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    Una likes this.
  17. Liberal D4'er

The UN doesn't want a global state. Having global structures in place for catastrophes isn't the same as wanting a global state. You should know and discern the differences

18. Liberal D4'er

I'm not saying it is perfect and it has been corrupted by some world leaders in positions of power but ultimately it is a force for good

19. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

The problem is the the main rogue states and war mongers are sitting on the UN Security Council. One of those rogue state, Britain, should have been turfed off the SC long ago and replaced by a large state like India or Brazil, but the Yanks want their loyal little lapdog to support them in every war of aggression again small countries that they launch.

20. Una

Bolshevism

a radical wing of the Russian Social Democratic Labor party, favoring revolutionary tactics to achieve full socialization and, under the leadership of Ulyanov (Lenin), setting
    up from 1917-20 the present Soviet regime. — Bolshevik,Bolshevist, n., adj.

?
    'full socialization' is exactly what globalism is working towards.., to create 'a working poor', but This Time under ' Corporatocracy' (where society is governed & controlled by Corporations). Hence, TTIP, CETA, Mega Trade deals, where 'Corporations' have the power to sue national governments & effectively 'End Sovereignty'.

Lenin was a talmud jew & getting payments from Warburg (of Federal Reserve fame) in the USA, to spread jewish communism & mass murder millions of russian 'christians'.
    The same 'war via immigration' today, to eliminate christian Europe. Just different methods.
    They were all working as jews, & for jews, to enslave russia & kill off as many white christians as they could 'in one go'.
    just a continuation of the same war for 2,000 years......., post JC.

(5 Minutes)