1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Paris during WW2 and Paris Today

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

I think your invaders are besmearing themselves

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Una

Una Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

(i'm not afflicted by hatred. Are u working as a paid 'mole' for the Ministry of justice? to counteract common sense? & promote everything liberal?
    no matter What the Cost to the people of Ireland ?

As Bruce Springsteen says........."just a brilliant disguise"............
    a group of talmud jew Banksters set up the UN after 1945, giving them ultimate power to 'invade' countries, under 'humanitarian grounds', or 'occupy a country', for various reasons.
    u can make up yr own mind..

15 Minutes

Part 7 - The United Nations | Communism By The Backdoor

3. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

You've chosen to see the world one way and I can't change that. But I'll tell you this I'm not going to stop trying

oh and just because I have views similar to the majority of humans on this planet doesn't make me a paid mole.

4. Una

I have chosen to see the world as it really is, although I wish it wasn't so.
    I almost kind of wish i didn't know, & could live life with more lightness, & be oblivious.
    'The majority 'see things as they are told to see things, via the globalist controlled media.
    How else do u expect the majority to get their information ??
    Why do U think the Gloabalists wanted to OWN all western media from the 1920's ???
    for Fun ??
    If u want the truth, u have to dig for it.
    I sent u a lot of info, thru the wks, maybe u don't have the intellectual curiousity to read it, & weigh things up in yr own mind.... i'm not telling how to think.
    I even sent you the very important Aaron Russo doc. 'America: Freedom to Fascism', which explains how they will use 'climate change' to enrich themselves further, with land grabs, privatizing essentials under their control, like water, energy, food, mandated vaccines & digital money.
    you don't seem curious to know what happened to Greece...?,
    u just accept it as it is told to you...
    That's Trust in the media i tell you....

2h 26 mins

5. Liberal D4'er

I know about all the conspiracy theories and was quite interested with them some time ago. However I think rather then there being a cabal of bankers/Jews I think it is just power that corrupts. Anyone with some money might like the feeling it gives them and then they want more until it is never enough. The same goes for political leaders. Perhaps for some time in Europe there was some powerful influential Jewish people but ultimately I don't consider that there being a cabal is possible. Maybe the old secret organisations such as the Free Masons there might have been some desire to control but I don't honestly think total control was ever really in the grasp of those people. And that goes for the worlds global elite and wealthy. If they espouse things which are contrary to democracy they will be found out and turfed out.

I think from an anti trust point of view it is preferable if the media wasn't owned and controlled by a wealthy few but that there is some centuries long oligopoly of people seeking to control mankind and ACHIEVING that to be a bit far fetched. Sure as I said power and money corrupts but I don't buy it that bodies like the UN were created for the exploitation of millions. It's just simply not feasible

6. Una

Oh God I wish......It took me a full Year to believe it.. & that is Exactly what they're counting on.. that's it's So insane.... u would be laughed out of the room....
    But the more u dig, the more it adds up. Incredibly so.

& the masons are alive & very well. In Fact, the 'covert' (jewish) Rule of Governments via the Freemasons is Flourishing more than Ever...!!
    If only the majority would catch up..

franc macon france - Google Search

7. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Member Political Irish

Have you the remotest atom of evidence to support this claim?

Because I would claim that the complete opposite is the case. Humans the world over have an in-built same-group-preference.

Do you seriously believe that the majority of the population of Black/ Asian/ Oriental countries would welcome the immigration to their country of substantial numbers of members of other groups?

If not what exactly are the views you claim you share with the majority of the rest of the planet?

8. Atlantean Irish

If that were the case, ethnicities would not exist. There would be no such thing as Ethiopians, Nigerians, Congolese, Ghanaians, Kenyans etc, we would all just have been one conformist humanoid. Not very diverse is it? Are you against diversity?

9. Liberal D4'er

Live and let live. Only people with personal agendas are vindictive to otherwise harmless immigrants who want a better life for themselves. Oh and it is exactly as I thought with the anti immigration heads. You are secretly a bunch of colonialists. You are starting a race war and the excuse of not wanting them here are exactly the reasons the Europeans gave before they colonised Africa.

10. Liberal D4'er

I hate this argument from the isolationists that you are just realists and see the world how it is. It's true these people of other ethnicities look different but that is no reason they cannot be taken and integrated. So they look different is that a valid reason to demonise them. You are the tribal shamens in Africa who used to sacrifice white people for good of the village. Superstitious and not accepting at all of foreigners. What a closed mindset and world view to have!

11. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Member Political Irish

Yes I get it, thats your view.
    My query was with your claim that your view is widespread across the human race,

So do you concede that your view is not the commonplace view across the human race?

12. Liberal D4'er

My view is live and let live. Don't interfere in the lives of others be they immigrants or whatever. The only time when anti immigrationists outnumber the ordinary sane people is when a few people stole the flames by playing on the fears of the populace and tell them if they don't hate immigrants they are not patriotic. I've never heard such drivel in all my life. And yes people like me MASSIVELY outnumber anti immigrationists in the real world because people just want to get on with their lives without passing judgements on others. Unless you happen to be a west brit or from the country where they are trying to take down the cosmopolitan Dubliner said and create a fake enemy to defer judgement away from their own obvious perversions. Their attempt at disgust or critical thinking is entirely reactionary and not original in thought.

Olli Rehn likes this.
  13. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

^^
    Is this guy actually for real or is he on the troll?

Una likes this.
  14. Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn Legend Banned Battle Royale

Shut up and have another Carlsberg !

15. Una

There are already 14 towns in Ireland where the foreign born are over 50%.
    You do not 'MASSIVELY' outnumber those who would prefer 'controlled immigration', as poll, after poll, suggests.
    Yr talking nonsense. We don't have to hand over Our Country to Everyone who would 'prefer' to live in Ireland & make money in Ireland, rather than their Own Country.
    What is yr solution?
    Are u willing to allow that figure to go up to 80%, or 97%?
    Are u willing to leave Ireland, to make room in your area, for more immigrants?
    Answer the Question.

16. Liberal D4'er

I have no set figure but in regards to taking in people from war zones like Syria we should take in up to 100,000 if it is economically feasible. I'm more than willing to make more room in my area for immigrants but there would be no need to leave Ireland in order to this. And yes the moderates do out number the protectionist isolationists massively. I know that because that is the nature of mankind - to reach out and help our fellow men and women regardless of what religion or race they come from.

17. Una

Personal agendas? Vindictive? 'a Bunch of colonialists? ' are 'bully words', & nonsense, & this kind of talk that makes me believe yr a paid mole, pushing liberal agendas with no logical limits.
    Just like the Black race, or the Asian race, the White Race Exists Also. It's not a 'non-race' as u seem to be suggesting.
    The Natives of Any Country have a right to their ancestral home, first & foremost.
    U are suggesting the Natives have No Rights.
    U will not see other countries in Asia, or the Middle East, accepting unlimited immigration, such the UAE, where it's extremely difficult to obtain any resident status.
    Ireland is Not a Free for All.

18. Una

Nonsense. The Majority do not favor further immigration. There are already 30,000 illegals with PPS numbers, & 7,000 homeless.
    100,000 is a Ridiculous figure, & Irish Taxpayers have already paid €2.5 Billion towards the lucatrive immigration business.
    They are Not from Syria. They are from Everywhere, Thousands & Thousands are Economic Migrants, from Asia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Nigeria, South America.
    & Syrians should be in safe zones, & in the Safest Neighboring Countries, with similar cultural values, Not the Furthest Country on the Map, because it suits the Globalist Bankers & their 'dilute' to Federalize plot.
    Obviously, over 50% in 14 Towns in Ireland is not enough for you.
    You would prefer that the Irish Natives in THEIR Ancestral Historic Home were in the Minority.

19. Una

harmless? no housing, overcrowded schools, demands for mosques, sharia courts & 'special family laws', Not Content to abide by IRISH NATIONAL FAMILY LAW,
    & Deliberate Resistance to Integration,
    So What if they want a better life ??
    Ireland is not a Free for All to be USED, just because they want a 'better life.'

Atlantean Irish likes this.
  20. Atlantean Irish

It is a fact, ethnicites exist, they exist because they protected and looked out for their people. Are you going to say ethnicities do not exist, that Chinese and Nigerians and Afghans are all the same peoples? Are we choosing to make that up and choosing to see something (different ethnicities) that isn't there?

Tell me where is the superstition in pointing out to you the fact that there are different ethnicities? Seeing as you declined to address my previous comment, seems to be a pattern now.

DexterGreen22 likes this.