1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Paris during WW2 and Paris Today

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

Correct and the more we provide for them the more Africa etc will never improve. It is immoral to enable the continuing dysfunction by self-promoting fake humanitarianism which does more to massage egos among these pouting multiculturalists in their dinner parties then long term help of helping 3rd world lifting themselves out of their situation.

2. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

So ethnicities exist. If you re read my post that I admit that they do. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for equality between ethnicities.

3. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

In what way is there not equality between ethnicites at present?

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  4. Liberal D4'er

A third world exists and a first world exists that how!

5. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Hopefully your missus will be the first to discover the benefits of multiculturalism when she's on her own. Then you can come back and tell us how wonderful it is.

Cuck

6. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

That doesn't mean that the various races aren't equal. Many people aren't interested in Western consumerism.

Ire-land likes this.
  7. Liberal D4'er

The inequality is as blatant as you are a bigot. Everyone is interested in becoming a more advanced and first world country even the natives that you would have us believe don't. They do. They want cures for all kinds of illnesses and they want to interact with the world and feel love. You would have us believe they want to stay cut off from the rest of humanity and that is just a lie. They may not be interested in consumerism but they are interested in first world advancements such as cars and anything that makes their lives easier.

8. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

This is typical Liberal bigotry and prejudice. In fact, most of the world don't want what you have to offer. That's why you Liberals have to bomb them to force it on them.

9. Liberal D4'er

I don't condone the bombing of anyone . But to say I want to force people to come into the first world is wrong. Why would they wish to come here if they didn't wish to have what the first world has to offer?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017
  10. Atlantean Irish

I do not have to re-read your comment, I responded to your opening sentence......
    hence my reply....
    "It is a fact, ethnicites exist, they exist because they protected and looked out for their people. Are you going to say ethnicities do not exist, that Chinese and Nigerians and Afghans are all the same peoples? Are we choosing to make that up and choosing to see something (different ethnicities) that isn't there?"

Racial ethnicity is not only about looks, it encompasses every facet of biology from I.Q, general intelligence ability, how they think (thus shaping the different cultures you now see, to bone structure, physiological chemistry, immune system and disease and medicinal compatibilities etc.

The reason for each and every ethnicity to protect itself is firstly because it is a human right, ethnicities have a right to exist as they are, without interference. Secondly because their survival depends on it.

Define what you mean by "demonised" and show where I have done so?

Is that the new term for "copy and paste" in terms of human cattle?
    Who is anyone to come along and play god with humans, deciding to "take" massive numbers of people from here and there and to surgically interpose them into an ancient settled ethnic people of anywhere else? This definitively alters the indigenous ethnic group contravening the U.N charter on genocide, yes, it is complicit in genocide of any ethnic group to interfere and alter with their ethnicity or conditions which lead to such.

Show where I have "sacrificed" any person. Every ethnicity has a right to defend their ethnicity which by definition includes defending their territory. I am not forcing any non-Irish person to come to my country or to accept my beleifs and my physical intrusion into their sovereign territory, the reverse is true.
    As for superstition, all detrimental effects of immigration invasion has been supported with fact, figures and stats. I have yet to see one example of you supporting anything you say with facts that are not open-border approved propaganda from the Guardian and other well known Open-Border extremists lying media.

1 example, propaganda rags like The Guradian keep saying refugees from Syria whilst never telling full story that a) only 1% are refugees b) tiny minority are from Syria c) most are males not hard up families as we saw in case of Russian/Ukraine war.

11. Atlantean Irish

The first world has given billions upon billions to the 3rd world, any other continent would now perhaps have first world country with a Mars program with such money. India after years of the first world giving them billions, now has nuclear weapons, a space program and millions of poor. So it seems India has decided to take advantage of First world compassion, giving us the finger taking our cash to pay for nukes and rockets while letting their poor starve. If you think we let in enough Indians do you think we would still look and act like Ireland? Or do you think we would look and act like India?

We have given the 3rd world billions, we have sent engineers to build their hospitals, schools, infrastructure, we have sent them doctors givign them free medicine and aid, we have sent them educators giving them free education, Africans who would now have been in dwindling numbers due to war, famine and disease and who would be extinct in about 50 years if left to themselves are now, thanks to the White man, overflowing in their 1000s of millions in Africa and whose descendants now have access to our lands and our ancestral resources in Europe too - we owe them nothing, not a penny and not a space in our country, NOTHING..... in fact they owe us.

Instead the thanks we get for ensuring Africans survival and thriving is to be told we are racist and that any Irish person expressing the natural healthy wish, like every other ethnicity, to protect their ethnicity and want their country and resources for their people and future generations and culture is a racist....whatever that means.

12. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

What a disgusting thing to say decent British people have been the innocent victims of barbaric savages,perhaps if anyone you care for is a victim of a bomb outrage you will sing a different tune.

13. Myles O'Reilly

Paddy, the man is a very young lad who clearly hasn't a clue. Just leave the eejit be.

14. Liberal D4'er

You obviously don't have the bottle to do what it takes to get an independent country. Other than blame blacks for everything

15. Plasticpaddy

What's that about bottle armchair Provo?Bombing civilians didn't help Irish unity its probably set it back many many years.Lots of Brits are and were sympathetic to a united Ireland but but the civilian bombings understandably ruined that.About 1 in 4 Brits have Irish blood bombing the streets was brutal and stupid and if you support you are sick.

16. Liberal D4'er

I suppose you're one of those Brutonites that think the violence of 1916 was unnecessary. It's people like you that make me sick. And you call yourselves more Irish because you don't like blacks.

17. Plasticpaddy

Its a crusty the clown for you and your on the ignore button
    WOOHAHA

18. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I respect you as a poster but please do not condone the killing of innocent people

19. Myles O'Reilly

You're nuttier than a fruitcake! LOLlllllllllllll