• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Pat Kenny Immigration Debate - Critical Evaluation

El Chaval.

Respected Member
I heard Pat rhyming off the census figure....."Shure there's only 600'000 of them, and shure there's only 120'000 of them, and look only 80'000 of them. Shure we'll be grand."
Pat , that is only after 20 years of immigration more or less. 20 years is a blink of an eye in Irish history. What will those figures be in 40 years? Or 80 years?

We are almost (per capita) neck in neck with the UK, who have had immigration for decades.

Templar

Donator
I heard Pat rhyming off the census figure....."Shure there's only 600'000 of them, and shure there's only 120'000 of them, and look only 80'000 of them. Shure we'll be grand."
Pat , that is only after 20 years of immigration more or less. 20 years is a blink of an eye in Irish history. What will those figures be in 40 years? Or 80 years?

We are almost (per capita) neck in neck with the UK, who have had immigration for decades.
Pat forgot to account for the 100,000 fake Irish New Irish which try to hide the numbers. Mass Immigration is putting massive pressure on our services.

Drving wages down pushing the price of renting or buying a home beyond the reach of our own people. Pat wont ever have to deal with that will he ?

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Great Video.

Typical of the millionaire class to want more low skilled migrants.

Ya, just watched it there. Pat really was pushing the "need for migrants" line - along with the "Yerra sure there's only a few a' dem - and half a' dem are leaving" line. But, when Irish people see this bullshit they understand that they are being lied to. All they have to do is walk down their own streets to see the reality.

Irish Warrior

Donator
C*nt would quickly change his tune if there were thousands of skilled TV & Radio presenters being imported and moved into Dalkey.
I'd watch a spear chucker presenter on the telly before I'd watch Pat fuckin Kenny.
We should start a petition to have some "diversity" and "multiculturalism" on that show cos it's very white and boring.

The problem is the EU policy of plantation. Any number of EU citizens can come here to live under the EU regime.
If we stay in the EU this is inevitable. And it will be ever more disastrous for us as a culture and as a society

We need to get out of the EU and regain our sovereignty and our own currency.
Printing our own Punts and having parity with the UK pound again might not be a bad move

anderson

Respected Member
Political Irish
The problem is the EU policy of plantation. Any number of EU citizens can come here to live under the EU regime.
If we stay in the EU this is inevitable. And it will be ever more disastrous for us as a culture and as a society

We need to get out of the EU and regain our sovereignty and our own currency.
Printing our own Punts and having parity with the UK pound again might not be a bad move
I dont think the EU is the problem per se.

According to that video to come here from outside the EU , you must have a job that pays 30k per year to get a permit. Despite this i see brazillians, asians and a whole host of others working in in jobs that pay way below 30k, so how are they here?

We also have that African woman who has been in education looking for a job to pay more than 30k so she can stay.

We need to send back all those who shouldnt be here from outside the EU. This is in our control.

According to that video to come here from outside the EU , you must have a job that pays 30k per year to get a permit. Despite this i see brazillians, asians and a whole host of others working in in jobs that pay way below 30k, so how are they here?

We also have that African woman who has been in education looking for a job to pay more than 30k so she can stay.

We need to send back all those who shouldnt be here from outside the EU. This is in our control.
The national average wage is supposedly over 30k but most people earn less than that.
the average figure is grossly distorted by the eye watering pay packets of the 1%

Immigrants come to the EU/UK then come here.
Their EU/UK rights allow them to live and work here.

If not then they have to come through the asylum process or apply for citizenship on the basis of a relative here by family or marriage I think.
But the numbers involved there are merely a trickle compared to what we see on our streets.
Only the huge EU/UK spigot accounts for the numbers involved.

Maybe it's just many are using fake UK/EU papers and the checks are very lax at point of entry?

I suspect there may be an unofficial policy of "turn a blind eye" at the point of entry
handed down from our European lords and masters and acted upon by our own traitorous scum
political class. Certainly wouldn't surprise me.

El Chaval.

Respected Member

Thats true. But most non EU nationals first go to Spain, Portugal and Italy etc first.
These countries fast-track their paperwork with the full knowledge they will fuck off to Ireland, the UK or Germany as soon as they get it.
Therefore we could tackle, non-EU immigration, but what do you do if they come with Spanish or Greek papers?
That is how most sub-saharans get into the UK and Ireland.

Thats true. But most non EU nationals first go to Spain, Portugal and Italy etc first.
These countries fast-track their paperwork with the full knowledge they will fuck off to Ireland, the UK or Germany as soon as they get it.
Therefore we could tackle, non-EU immigration, but what do you do if they come with Spanish or Greek papers?
That is how most sub-saharans get into the UK and Ireland.
Indeed.

But would you blame the Italians?
They are in the frontline and yet get fuck all help from Brussels or Berlin

Mind you they should have thought of that before attacking Gadaffi
and helping to turn Libya into a failed state

America needs to stop fomenting wars and chaos all over the middle east and afric. That's what's really at the root of all this. And we all need to tell the US so in no uncertain terms.
Then they need to pony up some reparations out of that eye watering military budget of theirs and we all need to get together to help african and syrian and Iraqi people to fend for themselves in situ. Pipe dreams eh? :(

Last edited:

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Indeed.

But would you blame the Italians?
They are in the frontline and yet get fuck all help from Brussels or Berlin

Mind you they should have thought of that before attacking Gadaffi
and helping to turn Libya into a failed state
I've lived in Spain and got to know several bogus asylum seekers. They have no intention of staying there as the dole is shit and is only eligible to people who have previously worked and paid taxes.
Their plan is to go to the UK mainly, and Ireland to a lesser extent.

Increasing the Irish population by 1 million is barmy. Increasing it with the dregs of the Earth is downright criminal.
It's at breaking point already socially. It's almost as if they want to provoke conflict.
I sometimes think they (like New Labour) are doing it to rub peoples' noses.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Ireland today is already twice as densely populated as the U.S.
What happens when todays immigrants get elderly.
We trawl the third world looking for migrants to look after the elderly migrants.
It's a fucking pyramid scheme again.

I was in James Connolly Hospital in Blanchardstown before Christmas and I noticed the place was full of elderly migrants. The migrants are bringing their old folk with them. This idea that the migrants are going to work their balls off to keep the Irish in old age is laughably deluded. But, you'd nearly have to say that anyone who wants the youth of another race to keep them in old age deserve all the kicks they're going to get.