1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Peter Sutherland is dead

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Kershaw, Jan 7, 2018.

1. OP
    Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish

More reaction from our elite.

This from President Michael D Higgins:

“It is with sadness that I have learned of the death of Peter Sutherland, former Attorney General, European Commissioner and Director General of the GATT/World Trade Organisation.”

“In recent years in particular Peter Sutherland concentrated on what were some of the important global issues of the day, and he leaves an important legacy through his work as UN Special Representative of the Secretary-General for International Migration, having brought the importance of migration to the forefront of public thought and policy.”

“His loss will be felt most acutely by his family and friends, and as President of Ireland I wish to express my deepest sympathies to them.”

Ireland's EU Commissioner, Phil Hogan:

“Peter was probably Ireland's most distinguished international statesman and leaves behind a rich legacy of achievement, whether in the legal or business worlds or, more particularly, in public service. In all of the roles he performed, he did so with professionalism, enthusiasm and accomplishment.”

“I am personally grateful to Peter for his assistance and guidance over the last three years, during which he was always generous and unsparing with his advice and experience.”

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/president-leads-tributes-as-former-attorney-general-peter-sutherland-dies-821614.html

Junker:

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_STATEMENT-18-43_en.htm

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  2. FairstoodtheWind

FairstoodtheWind Member Political Irish

the reaction of the Irish people on social media comment sections is somewhat different. Is the 6 counties the only partition in the country?

3. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

I openly admit to several golf trips to Southern Africa, but the sejours with underage prossies puzzles me.

Can you explain that reference,my friend.

4. Anglophile

Anglophile Respected Member Political Irish

Suds was a legend.

Rest in peace.

5. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator

He was a man who sought the destruction of the Irish people. Now he is dead. But his hateful work continues by most of the Fianna Fáil, Fine Gael, Labour and Sinn Féin parties.

6. Anglophile

Most??

Have you personally sussed out the 'exceptions'??:rolleyes:

7. Anglophile

Your Nazi tendencies out for everyone to see.:cool:

8. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

I am glad to break with tradition.

I regret that the Irish people did not have a chance to bring this horrid individual (and let's not pretend he was anything but a scumbag in a suit, lest some individuals get caught up and swayed by this scumbag's power and upper-middle class status) to court, try him for his crimes against the Irish and humanity and inevitably hang him. He evaded justice that is what I regret and I do not regret saying that and I never will.

This scumbag not only presided over but agitated for the policies which led to massive wholesale suffering of European people in their daily lives and their threatened extinction and a harrowing brutal one at that. Was he ever accosted or set upon by the immigrant enrichers he opened the gate for? - never, as he stepped from secure house in plush quiet neighbourhoods, to secure power-vehicle, to secure office and back again, did he ever walk the "common" streets where he might get a shoulder-bang and ensuing fight from some of his enriching immigrants? - never (unless you count what must have been a harrowing ordeal being queried by some infowars reporter - on a break from a Bilderberg meeting with protégé Simon Coveney. )And it looks like a few pretentious dopes on PI.com live the same naive, cosseted, self-indulgent, fantasy-land, sheltered lives.

For those who have the luxury to talk 'sensibilities', 'taste' and these contextually absurd 'niceties' of life - save that for the likes of Sutherland and his ilk. While one or two of these pretentious muppets on here talk such indulgent, self-regarding, "genteel" codswallop the reality on the ground is brutality and savagery which is only survived and defended against at the end of the day, by harsh tough physical force. At present that manifests itself at street level, something a lot of Irish people have dealt with, a growing number are coming to experience and continue to deal with in their personal lives, and for which some on here give the impression they are blissfully ignorant of. In the future it may well come to a situation where a harried and harrassed European minority people can only defend themselves and will be forced to ensure their survival and freedom and that is only going to happen one way - by physical force guided by a spiritual resolve, if it comes to that, then as since dawn of time - this is the only thing that will count, nothing else.

This degenerate scum Peter Sutherland promoted evil cruel policies, savage policies which have brought devastation and trauma to the lives of Europeans, at present this is only the tip of the iceberg. He has been one of the leading voices ushering in a daily life of threat, fear, intimidation and horror to Europeans involving street-fights, knifings, rapes, gang-rapes (especially at the hands of our genteel, wondrous, fantasy-land "oh-but-not-all-muslims" Mohammadans) murder, torture, acid attacks, no-go areas, rape, abuse and sexualisation of little kids (again especially at the hands of Mohammadans.)

And to counter the utter naive, fairy-land, self-important, status-seeking bolloxology of the "genteel, talking-shop brigade" they have brought a "fukking" (shock horror, a distasteful word..... while people who don't have the luxury of the indulgent naive, cosy, timid self-regarding notions about themselves are exposed to what is the real 'distastefulness' - ringing crack of fists to the face, terror inducing death-stamps to the head, gory, blood-battered gang-rape, knife attacks etc) carnage of blood to our country and streets, an atmosphere of conquest and domination to our very minds - all the while people like Peter Sutherland told us to adopt the attitude that; this is what you should come to live with and be happy about it. People like him promoted that we should expect to have to walk uneasy on the streets of your own country and fear for your kids etc, count it as normal and be happy about it. He voiced the very idea that our peoples should become extinct when he pushed for the notion that nationalism must be destroyed. That we should expect to have a clock running out on the continued existence of your nation and expect that to be normal as foreigners with nothing to do with you, your people or history walk around as if they own the place and try increasingly to assert their dominance over you.

Well I will tell you this: OVER - MY - FUCKING - DEAD - BODY. (Try that for 'distaste.')

I regret this, piece-of-excrement dying at home, I regret he had another Christmas surrounded by family and friends. For the suffering and misery he has visited upon the Irish and Europeans, many who have not had the pleasantry of dying after a full life, surrounded by family and friends, but alone on a cold hard heath, after being raped and battered by laughing mocking Mohammadans and the suffering and savage harried carnage that awaits us, he got off very, very bloody lightly. I only know he faces God's wrath now and it will be very harsh indeed.
    May he and all globalists rot in hell.

........and I regret none of the above, and never will.

(you want distaste, this is distaste - some fairy-land tulips in here would want to get their priorities right, fucking gobshites, hear same crap from media and open border extremists)
    [​IMG]
    The Rule of Reason: Raping the Swedish Corpse

‘Cologne is every day’: Europe’s rape epidemic

Irish could be minority ethnic group here by 2050 - professor

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  9. Anglophile

Has someone rattled your cage, perchance??:rolleyes:

MichaelMcGrath likes this.
  10. Anglophile

Why are you suddenly deleting/editing all those abusive phrases addressed to me, Tadhg??:rolleyes:

11. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator

Why are posters insulting other posters on a RIP thread. I have altered some of the more extreme nastiness, as the owners have requested civility to all users. Thank you

12. Tadhg Gaelach

Either delete my posts or put them back as they were. It's against the rules of this forum to alter the meaning of other posters work.

13. Anglophile

Explained.

Thanks.

14. Macushla

Macushla Member Political Irish

2018 death list starting well

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  15. Youngdan

I can delete them and thread ban you if you like. We all agreed to be civil did we not

It is not much to ask is it

16. Tadhg Gaelach

Please delete them. I do not want anyone to think that I'd ever say a good word about a paid hate monger.

17. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

Partly responsible for thousands of migrant deaths in the Med over the last ten years.
    Partly responsible for dozens of Jihadist attacks on European soil.
    Partly responsible for the economic takeover of Europe by global financiers.
    Partly responsible for the economic decay and social breakdown of many EU countries.

I'm hesitant to make such posts in these obituary threads, but if people are going to glorify this man, then in the interests of historical accuracy, such sentiments need to be exposed and countered.

18. Youngdan

I got most removed. Let's keep in mind that these personal attacks are being discouraged. The topic is Peter Sutherland

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  19. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

Both Howlin and Varadkar sneakily trying to refer to "Internationalism" when referring to globalism.
    Do they really think we are so thick?
    Political minnows.

20. OP
    Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish

Just in case anyone thinks this woman is fit for office. I think Justin Barrett has a crush on her.