• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll: Is Iran A Natural Ally Of The West In The Fight Against Terror?

Is Iran a natural ally in our fight against Wahhabi terrorism?

• Total voters
OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Interesting chat here about the Zionist puppet's seeming intention to kill the Iran nuclear deal and the possible consequences:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Political Irish
Donator
The Iranians have all sorts of axes to grind against the U.S., and it's no wonder they bristle when the Israelis and Uncle Sam tag team them. From the overthrow of Mossaddegh by the CIA and SIS, our support of the Iraqis in the Iran-Iraq war, to George W. Bush's asinine "Axis of Evil" speech, to our de-listing of the MEK (an Iranian group sworn to overthrow the government and aided and abetted by the Mossad and CIA) as a terrorist organization, their grievance list is a mile long. They strive to develop nukes not only because they have hostile states as neighbors, but also since there currently exists no balance of terror between them and the Israelis, who, if they had their druthers would let fly a couple hundred in the direction of Tehran.

They face a security dilemma similar to that which the North Koreans face. The only thing our saber-rattling and brinkmanship will have accomplished is the completion of their development and testing of a nuke.

Last edited:

kalipa44

Political Irish
Donator
Iran seems surprised that it's belligerence, sponsorship of terrorism & ambition to become a nuclear state has earned this attention.:rolleyes:

Amazing isn't it ? And the US is not surprised at all and couldn't care less when it's" belligerence, sponsorship of terrorism" & huge nuclear arsenal earns attention

R

Roc

Non Registered Member
A perfect ally - well, I suppose in the same way that Trump is the perfect president!

On a side note, isn't it truly amazing that so many on this thread repeat the exact same mantras as are illustrated in the above video.

(and the same goes on other threads - repeating faithfully exactly what bin Laden wrote in his 1996 and 1998 fatwas about the US, Israel and the West - and always, the faithful repeating of what's promulgated in the Russian state propaganda, undoubtedly under the very direct control of Putin.)

You have to laugh at the stupidity of it.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Political Irish
The Iranians have all sorts of axes to grind against the U.S., and it's no wonder they bristle when the Israelis and Uncle Sam tag team them. From the overthrow of Mossaddegh by the CIA and SIS, our support of the Iraqis in the Iran-Iraq war, to George W. Bush's asinine "Axis of Evil" speech, to our de-listing of the MEK (an Iranian group sworn to overthrow the government and aided and abetted by the Mossad and CIA) as a terrorist organization, their grievance list is a mile long. They strive to develop nukes not only because they have hostile states as neighbors, but also since there currently exists no balance of terror between them and the Israelis, who, if they had their druthers would let fly a couple hundred in the direction of Tehran.

They face a security dilemma similar to that which the North Koreans face. The only thing our saber-rattling and brinkmanship will have accomplished is the completion of their development and testing of a nuke.
"our" saber-rattling and brinksmanship????????

neutral Ireland rattle SFA

R

Roc

Non Registered Member
Lies lies lies and more lies.

Just like the master-Jew, Netanyahu.
Nice. Didn't I always tell you maxflinn that you would eventually move on to use the term "Jew" and do away with the cloak of "Zionist" and so on. You seem to have found the company you were looking for anyway. I'm nearly happy for you.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Nice. Didn't I always tell you maxflinn that you would eventually move on to use the term "Jew" and do away with the cloak of "Zionist" and so on. You seem to have found the company you were looking for anyway. I'm nearly happy for you.
This is not the real roc_. He's too scared to debate here.

Who are you?

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Not nearly verbose enough either :smiley:
It's good to see that a few of them are getting interested in this great forum anyway. Clearly it's busy enough to matter to them here now. And it's going to get much more busy, so I expect we'll have the pleasure of the real roc_ again soon.

Setanta and Telestar aren't cutting it ;)

kalipa44

Political Irish
Donator
It's good to see that a few of them are getting interested in this great forum anyway. Clearly it's busy enough to matter to them here now. And it's going to get much more busy, so I expect we'll have the pleasure of the real roc_ again soon.

I thought the real roc was a member here but I don't think I've seen him posting

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I thought the real roc was a member here but I don't think I've seen him posting
Yes he is and has posted a good few times already.

He's being a bit shy of late but I'm sure he'll soon provide us with the pleasure of his company again :)

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Political Irish

Cutting it enoughso you and the other one ran away

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
The Irish embassy should be reopened in Tehran, and the banking issues resolved. The Zionist puppet governments in London and Washington should be ignored.

I didn't know that the free state gobshites had closed their embassy in Tehran. Was that on an order from government buildings across from the Áras in the Phoenix Park?

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator