1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll: Real, Or Fake News?

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs' started by maxflinn, Nov 23, 2017.

?

Real, or fake news?

1. Real

25.0%
  2. Fake

75.0%
  1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator

Not surprised. No doubt it was a lie anyway.

2. Tadhg Gaelach

The point being made is that the media does show people being shot. Why didn't the media show this amazing chap running on with five bullets in him?

3. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator

And this is Taidge understanding of geopolitics that someone was extolling. :D

4. Tadhg Gaelach

[​IMG]
    Here we have an aerial photograph from Google Maps. According to the account being purveyed at the moment, he drove the jeep in from the top right of the photo, past the Kim Il Sung Monument, turned right at the border post buildings - the three silver buildings to the top of the photo are North Korean, while the blue buildings are American. He abandoned the jeep to the extreme right (top of the photo) at the dead end there. The then made his way, under fire, around the North Korean buildings, and fell in the Southern side at the back of the North Korean buildings. He was left there bleeding with five bullets in him until night fall, when the Americans \ South Koreans crawled up to the North Korean buildings and rescued him. Anyone see anything strange about all of this?

This is supposed to be a picture of him lying at the back of one of the North Korean border sheds.
    [​IMG]

5. Youngdan

100% Correct.
    As we all know, the Internet is full of conspiracy believers. I have not checked as I was busy today, but I bet there is no Alex Jones or David Icke or anyone claiming this to be a fake video. The smarter posters will have realized this by now.

6. Tadhg Gaelach

[​IMG]

And here's the supposed South Korean rescuers - apparently rescuing him from behind \ in front of, a completely different type of building to the border sheds.

7. Youngdan

Lol, the sun sets in the glorious kingdom. How come his excellency fat fuck wun ton does not make the sun shine 25 hours per day.

8. Tadhg Gaelach

Only shit Americans want 24 hour light.

9. Youngdan

So the koreans name is Oh and he is a sergeant. He was shot in the right arm, the left shoulder and the guts. The only thing killed by those shots appears to have been a 27 cm parasite, that has been named Kim Un Jung.

Will the person who trolled my thread to death now apologize.
    RIP to the parasite Kim Un Jong that was killed in the escape.

10. Tadhg Gaelach

Sorry, but this story still doesn't add up. Looks like there was some commotion there all right, there may even have been an attempted defection or something of the like, but I don't believe for one second that the alleged defector ran around the North Korean border shed with five bullets in him, then he lay down behind the shed - and the KPA just left him there for several hours until it got dark and the South Koreans crawled out to get him. Why would they even be crawling about in their own side several hours after the event? And why is that night time picture so different to the border sheds? Much as it may pain you, we must meticulously examine the evidence. Unfortunately, the US Régime and its south Korean running dogs are such confirmed and pathological liars that we must carefully examine everything they say. When you've proved yourself a liar, many times over, nobody can trust you.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  11. Youngdan

LOL.

12. Tadhg Gaelach

Gulf of Tonkin.

13. Youngdan

JCB.

14. Tadhg Gaelach

WMD.

15. Youngdan

Hey Taidge. You are right to be sceptical and you have history on your side. It is just that this is one of the real events. Lets call an armistice here and resume where we left off.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  16. Tadhg Gaelach

Ceart go leor a chara.

17. Youngdan

1. Indeed. I believe the US uses false flags and propaganda all the time. Sword even got me nailed when she asked me about Sandy Hook and she knew it, so I ignored her.
    2. 6 very intelligent posters voiced their scepticism as well, which surprised me but I could not ignore either.
    3. As you acknowledged, many defectors defect. Some crazy fools even defect to the north.
    So let's not fall out overy this lad. Either way.

18. Youngdan

Btw. I have indigestion. I am not sure that I got it from you or the turkey but I have to make a few Bob tomorrow, and unlike you, I actually need a bit of sleep.
    Oiche maith a chara​

19. Tadhg Gaelach

Ah no a chara, no fear of that. We contest these issues with full vigour, and then we kiss and make up lol. A large part of me really hopes that this story is not as the media have it, because I really feel sorry for those soldiers and particularly their officer in command. If this really happened as claimed, then his future prospects are none too bright. This will also be a massive shame for the defectors family. And apart from all that, I think after a few months in the south he'll realise that he made a very big mistake. I told you before that I met one defector - he was full of life and confidence before he defected - now he looks like a broken man.

20. Youngdan

Amen to that.