1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll: Should The West Leave The Arab World Alone?

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs' started by maxflinn, Dec 18, 2017.

?

Should Western military intervention including supporting terrorists in the Middle East end?

1. Yes, it should never have started and we wouldn't have half the problems we now face.

100.0%
  2. Yes, I agree that Iraq should have been destroyed but it should have stopped there.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, I agree that Iraq and Libya should have been destroyed but it should have stopped there.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, I agree that Iraq, Libya and Syria should have been destroyed but it should now stop.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes, but we should keep funding the Wahhabist terrorists and let them destroy countries

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No, we should never stop destroying Muslim countries until all of them are in chaos.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. No, we should keep destroying Middle-Eastern countries until Israel is happy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Political Irish Donator

We have seen that Western state terrorism and state-funded terrorism in the Middle East in the form of the destruction of Iraq, Libya and Syria has led to over a million dead, a massive influx of refugees and migrants fleeing to Europe and the rise of ISIS.

No doubt most here do not want to see more of this death and destruction and the fall-out in terms of refugees and terrorism.

But, do some still want to see countries like the Lebanon and Iran facing Western state-terror too?

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. roc_

roc_ Member Political Irish

AL QAEDA'S FATWA 1998

OSAMA BIN LADEN'S FATWA 1996

Selected Fatwa from 1979 Revolution of the Islamic Republic

Just to give a little idea and flavour of what is going on there.

(btw it is amazing how once you strip out the religious embellishments, how close so many Western idiots now come to regurgitating word for word the contents of those fatwas, after their exposure to the accompanying information wars.)

No one wants to see death and destruction. But you have to engage with the actual reality of the situation.

PS The above three links I gave obviously have the exact same theme and exact same object. Trove of Bin Laden documents reveal Iran's dealings with al-Qaeda

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  3. roc_

I was going to choose an option, but Maxflinn's idea of a "poll" (just like all his other posts I suppose) is apparently just an excuse to regurgitate some choice slogans and the usual inane insinuations. Pathetic really.

4. OP
    maxflinn

The last option is tailor made for you, Gadfly. You know it and I know it, so just choose it.

5. roc_

No, it's tailor-made for you, Maxflinn. It's your narrative. You obviously have trouble comprehending that.

6. OP
    maxflinn

No, it is exactly how you see it. This is evident given your posting history.

If Israel wants something, you want it, so just select the last option and be done with it.

7. roc_

8. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator

Osama Bin Laden was the creation of the CIA.

kalipa44 likes this.
  9. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

The zionist lobby pushed for war on Iraq. Just watch the video.

Tadhg Gaelach and maxflinn like this.