• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Profit From Migration

I think that it would be great to compile all links, videos and reading on how profit is made from migration. The government money that piles into NGOs and fake charities being a good focal point. Big money is being made. I did see a video on how English charities are filling their pockets from government money. Not for profit seems quite reasonable, but boy do they pay themselves huge salaries and expenses.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
OP
OP
O
Corrupt businessmen from Cork buying disused hotels in the middle of nowhere - because they know their fellow corrupt Cork man, Simon Coveney, will give them a risk free state contract to book all the rooms for two years.

Former Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen set to reopen as Refugee Reception Centre | Roscommon Daily
Talk about insider trading between government and the hotel buyer. The buyer sat on his hands for two years. I suppose he got government money to upgrade the place. Then he has a full hotel 365 day a year.

OP
OP
O
This article is a must read. Reminds me of Mosney. The young thugs of ANTIFA assault people and believe that they are fighting for social justice (whatever that is), they put people before profit. They are unwittingly the Avant-garde of Fascism.

Here's a snippet.

"The biggest private company running asylum accommodations is owned by Bert Karlsson (left). In 2015, his company billed Swedish taxpayers $23.9 million. His homes require asylum seekers to buy their own toilet paper, apparently despite having agreed with the Migration Agency to provide asylum seekers with toilet paper, sanitary napkins and diapers. Wafa Issa (right) is head of the Migration Agency for the Stockholm region. She also runs a private company that is paid to provide foster homes to unaccompanied refugee children".

So, you set up a separate company for migrant children and then you fill it with anyone. The Swedish state doesn't even check their age. Checking their age would be racist. Here's the link.

Sweden's Migration Industry

Last edited:
OP
OP
O
I suppose the abortion industry benefits from black people. In the US, black women are five times more likely to have an abortion than white women. Abortion's Racial Gap Black people are poor, so you call it healthcare.

Just call it healthcare and strap it onto the backs of taxpayers, but privately owned companies profit. We see that happening in Ireland now. I'm the racist?

Then we have gay marriage. Should they be able to adopt? Well we have a new market of sterile "Couples", and through "love" the state destroys families by kidnapping children based on the UN idea of neglect. The state will then allow private companies to lease or sell (Foster or adopt) those children at the taxpayers expense. The taxpayer pays.

Are Africans escaping the plantation by coming to Ireland or are they embracing it? I would say the latter and so are we.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
It would be great if we had one honest economist who would tell us how much a million migrants flooding into Ireland in the last 15 years has pushed up home prices. This has been a bonanza for landowners, developers, banksters, landlords and the corrupt politicians they fund - but it's been an absolute genocide for the Native Irish, who can no longer afford to procreate.

i remember seeing a wonderful man speaking in a hotel before maastricht vote years ago - ray crotty, he was an honest gentleman and a scholar, one of the things he said has stuck in my mind - we will be in a worse position than we were under act of union if this goes ahead- or words to that affect. he was right. he was an absolute gent and it was a privilege to have seen him talk. as usual though the scumpress labelled him a provo fellow traveller etcetcetc. but yes im surprised there isnt any sovereign minded economists showing up the farce we have here. that sugarman video is a shocker. and what about sovereign minded economy/finance students, where are they. i dealt with third level students for 8 years taxiing in galway. ive very little faith in them - completely different breed to students of 80s (who were no revolutionaries either - but had a heart and seemed to at least care about the world). anyway colonel - if we did get a few decent economists rte and scumpress wil do their usual character assassination on them like they did ray crotty.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
i remember seeing a wonderful man speaking in a hotel before maastricht vote years ago - ray crotty, he was an honest gentleman and a scholar, one of the things he said has stuck in my mind - we will be in a worse position than we were under act of union if this goes ahead- or words to that affect. he was right. he was an absolute gent and it was a privilege to have seen him talk. as usual though the scumpress labelled him a provo fellow traveller etcetcetc. but yes im surprised there isnt any sovereign minded economists showing up the farce we have here. that sugarman video is a shocker. and what about sovereign minded economy/finance students, where are they. i dealt with third level students for 8 years taxiing in galway. ive very little faith in them - completely different breed to students of 80s (who were no revolutionaries either - but had a heart and seemed to at least care about the world). anyway colonel - if we did get a few decent economists rte and scumpress wil do their usual character assassination on them like they did ray crotty.

Yes, I've read two of his books. I believe he was the only serious economist that ever told the truth about Ireland. Even David McWilliams doesn't dare to say what Crotty did.