• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Profit From Migration

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
That's cool, but how in modern Ireland are wealthy people profiting from migration?
Well, you don't have to be a great economist to work that out. The Irish ruling class are a landowning ruling class. Any increase in population will push up the value of their land. They have flooded Ireland with over a million migrants, increasing the population by 20%. That has meant hugely inflated land and home prices. In other words, a colossal windfall for the Irish wealthy. On top of that, a million desperate and frightened migrants have driven down wages for the potentially uppedy Native Irish. And because the migrants are desperate and afraid, they don't join trade unions. The last Tesco strike the migrants kept all the shops open, while the Native Irish were out on the picket lines. And then there's the refugee industry. Here the ruling class can make millions in risk free money by getting state contracts to house, feed and provide services to so called "refugees." The law has now been changed so that these "refugees" can now work for the ruling class on minimum wage. No doubt they will actually be working on less than minimum wage - with the taxpayer subsidizing their wages.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
i honestly didnt know that, swear to God, can u point me to any site or chart with breakdown etc. im fucking depressed now tadhg, i had no idea, im only a month on this site and was a bit out of loop b4 that for ages. im absolutely stunned.

It's very difficult to get the real numbers. I see figures of about 850,000 non-nationals living in the 26 counties. But that doesn't count the 120,000 migrants who have been given passports by Shatter and Fitzgerald and who we are now supposed to believe are native Irish people. Nor does it count all the anchor babies and mulatto bastards that are breeding everywhere. For those reasons I'd say the true figure for migrants in the 26 counties is over one million.

OP
OP
O
I don't know about illegals. I'm not sure it would even be worth being an illegal in Ireland when all you have to do is say they word "asylum" and you will be given free housing and food and health care.
I did look up the grounds for revoking citizenship. There are grounds. It's a bit sketchy, but as far as I'm concerned, anyone who claimed to seek asylum and has returned home for a holiday, obtained the leave to remain fraudulently. Therefore the basis of their citizenship is fraudulent. I'm not a lawyer at all, but that seems common sense.

Revocation of Irish citizenship

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator

More than €400 million has been paid to private companies for operating the network of direct provision centres for asylum seekers across the State over the last seven years.

Minister for Justice Charlie Flanagan said these “direct provision” firms had been paid more than €57.7 million for the 11 months to the end of November, an average of some €1.2 million a week.

The profits a number of the companies are making from direct provision have been put beyond public scrutiny as a number of the firms have re-registered as unlimited companies where they are not required to file annual accounts.

State paid private firms €400m to run direct provision centres

OP
OP
O

More than €400 million has been paid to private companies for operating the network of direct provision centres for asylum seekers across the State over the last seven years.

Minister for Justice Charlie Flanagan said these “direct provision” firms had been paid more than €57.7 million for the 11 months to the end of November, an average of some €1.2 million a week.

The profits a number of the companies are making from direct provision have been put beyond public scrutiny as a number of the firms have re-registered as unlimited companies where they are not required to file annual accounts.

State paid private firms €400m to run direct provision centres
Isn't it sad to think how men gave their lives for Ireland and the biggest beneficiaries of that sacrifice sell their souls in acts of treachery. It's all shrouded in a veil of decency and compassion. But it's just making money with zero empathy for ordinary Irish people. Compassion doesn't drive politicians or billionaires, money and power is their motive.

I wonder how many foreign investors benefit from Irish taxpayer money in this manner. Private security consultants and the like are waiting to profit from the mayhem. G4S milks money from security fears, those fears have to be real.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Isn't it sad to think how men gave their lives for Ireland and the biggest beneficiaries of that sacrifice sell their souls in acts of treachery. It's all shrouded in a veil of decency and compassion. But it's just making money with zero empathy for ordinary Irish people. Compassion doesn't drive politicians or billionaires, money and power is their motive.

I wonder how many foreign investors benefit from Irish taxpayer money in this manner. Private security consultants and the like are waiting to profit from the mayhem. G4S milks money from security fears, those fears have to be real.

The vermin who are making billions in Ireland out of mass immigration never wanted Ireland to be independent in the first place. They regarded independence as cutting them off from their markets in the British Empire.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator

Government seeks urgent refugee accommodation

The Department of Justice is prepared to spend €13m to find urgent accommodation for the increasing number of people coming into the country seeking refuge.

The department, through the Reception and Integration Agency has invited expressions of interest from people interested in “providing accommodation and ancillary services on an urgent and emergency basis in the State, for persons seeking international protection”.

The deadline for tenders or requests to participate is January 26.

It said the call was in response to an “urgent and increasing demand”, adding that any contract awarded will be for a 12-month period only.

The properties selected will be in addition to those which are already under contract with the Department of Justice.

Government seeks urgent refugee accommodation | BreakingNews.ie

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
In fact I know a fella who's been doing this for the last 20 years. He's a multi-millionaire out of it. He'd buy and rent kips around Dublin, and then rent out the rooms to the Régime at much higher rates to house their fake "refugees." Any time he talks about it he can't stop himself laughing. One of his stories is about a time he wanted to be nice to the "refugees" who were making him a fortune. He bought them turkeys for Christmas. But the "refugees" were African Muslims and they were afraid the turkeys weren't halal - so they started rioting and wrecked the place. Now he owns a one of the most famous pubs in Temple Bar and hires only cheap migrant labour. He's making another fortune there.

Last edited: