• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Profit From Migration

This article is a must read. Reminds me of Mosney. The young thugs of ANTIFA assault people and believe that they are fighting for social justice (whatever that is), they put people before profit. They are unwittingly the Avant-garde of Fascism.

Here's a snippet.

"The biggest private company running asylum accommodations is owned by Bert Karlsson (left). In 2015, his company billed Swedish taxpayers $23.9 million. His homes require asylum seekers to buy their own toilet paper, apparently despite having agreed with the Migration Agency to provide asylum seekers with toilet paper, sanitary napkins and diapers. Wafa Issa (right) is head of the Migration Agency for the Stockholm region. She also runs a private company that is paid to provide foster homes to unaccompanied refugee children".

So, you set up a separate company for migrant children and then you fill it with anyone. The Swedish state doesn't even check their age. Checking their age would be racist. Here's the link.

Sweden's Migration Industry
The gatestone has a rep ? but thats a great article
Sweden's Migration Industry Sweden's Migration Industry
It hits on banking and prepaid cards
In November 2015, it invoiced the Swedish Migration Agency $8 million for providing asylum seekers prepaid cards. For every cash withdrawal, ICA Bank takes a $2 fee, and for every prepaid card activated, it takes $21. ICA Bank won the contract without any competition; its contract with the Migration Agency extends to March 2017.

accommodation scam
Many of the companies running the asylum accommodations have a profit margin of over 50%. Defakon Renting AB has a profit margin of 68%. Nordic Humanitarian AB has a profit margin of 58%. Fastigheterna på Kullen AB has a profit margin of 50%.

and the foster home/kid fucking
In January 2016, there were reports that a ten-year old boy at an asylum accommodation in Västerås had been raped repeatedly. In February 2016, there were reports that a boy at an asylum accommodation in Maglarp, in southern Sweden, had been raped by two other boys at the same asylum accommodation.
If liberal journalists outside Sweden believe that rape is humanitarian, then Sweden has a humanitarian migration policy.
In December 2015, it was reported that there are guardians responsible for up to 29 unaccompanied refugee children, and who earn more than $7,000 a month. It is not, of course, possible for one guardian to take care of 29 unaccompanied refugee children.

Although a small clique in Sweden have become millionaires because of the migration industry, the schools, police, social services and taxpayers in Sweden have lost a lot and have a difficult and uncertain future. There will be major conflicts in Sweden. There is nothing "noble" in Sweden's migration policy. The Swedish migration model, far from being a good example of how a migration policy should function, is an embarrassment and a disaster, and its final result is chaos, conflict, and corruption.

Other examples.

English school visa scam is a another one, seems this fucking invader was even advertising it on youtube.
Language school accused of visa tourism scam Language school accused of visa tourism scam
A PRIVATE language school in Dublin with 600 foreign students on its books is issuing false documentation to immigration officials to allow it to recruit visa-required students from outside the EU.
The school is owned by Jose Amaral, a Brazilian national who is well known in the Brazilian community in Ireland through his presence on YouTube, where his videos provide immigration advice.

BBC NEWS | UK | Schools used as visa scam front Schools used as visa scam front An immigration officer searches a car Exclusive BBC report
Some UK language schools are being used as bases by people selling false papers enabling immigrants to obtain student visas, the BBC has found.

Obviously the corporations, keeping wages low
Immigration Tide Helps Keep U.s. Wage Inflation In Check - tribunedig… again this is US, but it still holds true in every country of the west now
Immigration Tide Helps Keep U.s. Wage Inflation In Check
In recent remarks to Congress, Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan cited the shrinking pool of available labor as evidence that wages will soon start rising more quickly than productivity and put inflationary pressure on the economy.

People who own property/landlords, rising demand, (and a government that deliberately does nothing to increase supply), increases property prices/rents.
Immigrant households impact success of real estate market, says report
Immigrant households impact success of real estate market, says report, Immigrants could one day be "the primary driver of demand"

Banks make their money in lots of ways other ways, remittance for example is one way
https://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2010/12/remittances
SOME 192m migrants—3% of the world population—sent remittances totalling $316 billion to developing countries last year, according to the World Bank.
In the third quarter of this year, the cost was nearly 9% of a remittance of $200. Fees and exchange-rate margins make up the service-providers' charges.
Banks are the most expensive, charging an average of 13% of the total amount. Post offices and money-transfer operators charge 9% and 7%, respectively.
The cost of sending remittances is negatively correlated with the number of migrants and service-providers in a country; the more competition, the lower the cost.
Our chart shows, for each country, which is the most expensive country to send $200 to.
In Brazil, for example, it is most costly for resident Bolivians to send money home, costing almost three times as much as it does for Peruvians (not shown).
In France, the most expensive remittance destination is Vietnam, followed closely by China.

People involved in Black Markets/Shadow indutry will benefit, cash in hand jobs and sales etc.., skipping the tax man.
https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/557/labour-markets/immigration-and-the-black-market/
Immigrants may find themselves working in the black market. These will be jobs that are paid in cash, ignore labour laws, ignore minimum wages and do not declare income for tax purposes. Illegal immigrants, especially, may find that they have no alternative but to work in the black market. This is because they are not legally able to work. The problem is that employers are in a position to exploit the illegal labour and frequently wages and conditions may be very poor and in some cases akin to slavery where the workers are tied to the boss who brought them into the country.

And obviously the criminals scum both local and invader, are making a fortune like in the sex slave industry.
Immigrants tell of forced prostitution and slavery as trafficking gang is jailed Immigrants tell of forced prostitution and slavery as trafficking gang is jailed
The plight of thousands of eastern European women kept as sex slaves in British brothels was highlighted yesterday as court proceedings against members of a major trafficking ring ended.
Detectives believe the gang brought at least 600 illegal immigrants to the UK, many of whom were locked up, forced into prostitution, and told their families back home would be killed if they refused to obey orders.
The women - the youngest known victim was 17 - were fed just one meal a day, charged for use of knives and forks, and forbidden to go near the windows of the Park Lane, Mayfair and Soho brothels where they worked 20-hour shifts. They were forced to have sex with up to 40 men a day for as little as £10 a time to pay off £20,000 debts each - the price for which they were "bought". They were charged rent, and subjected to fines if they refused anal or unprotected sex or a client was not attracted to them. Some escaped after passing notes to each other via a client.
One 23-year-old described how she had to pay £300 per day to live locked in a shared basement and her captors threatened to kill her family. Like many trafficking victims, the computer graduate was lured to Britain by promises of a respectable, well-paid job in a hotel or restaurant but ended up in a brothel
"I believed they would kill my family," she told the court. "I thought I hadn't a way out of this situation. I didn't think I had a life in front of me. I wanted to escape but everything was locked. We were locked up all the time. I was told I need to go with clients and I needed to do sex with them. I felt very bad. The first time I wasn't able to talk afterwards."
Up to 80% of London's 8,000 prostitutes are foreign nationals, many from the Baltic states, Africa and Asia. Police and organisations trying to stop sex trafficking believe thousands of women are forced or tricked into prostitution. They have seized assets worth £4.4m in 300 operations against human traffickers, in which 1,456 people were arrested.

I only have only one link there that directly relates to Ireland, might be useful to search the forum, might be better Irish examples.

Edit. Just throwing this in at the end, as it is related to Sweden link that i quoted, there is always an agenda somewhere, and the useful idiots are numerous

Last edited:
OP
OP
O
The gatestone has a rep ? but thats a great article
Sweden's Migration Industry Sweden's Migration Industry
It hits on banking and prepaid cards
In November 2015, it invoiced the Swedish Migration Agency $8 million for providing asylum seekers prepaid cards. For every cash withdrawal, ICA Bank takes a $2 fee, and for every prepaid card activated, it takes $21. ICA Bank won the contract without any competition; its contract with the Migration Agency extends to March 2017.

accommodation scam
Many of the companies running the asylum accommodations have a profit margin of over 50%. Defakon Renting AB has a profit margin of 68%. Nordic Humanitarian AB has a profit margin of 58%. Fastigheterna på Kullen AB has a profit margin of 50%.

and the foster home/kid fucking
In January 2016, there were reports that a ten-year old boy at an asylum accommodation in Västerås had been raped repeatedly. In February 2016, there were reports that a boy at an asylum accommodation in Maglarp, in southern Sweden, had been raped by two other boys at the same asylum accommodation.
If liberal journalists outside Sweden believe that rape is humanitarian, then Sweden has a humanitarian migration policy.
In December 2015, it was reported that there are guardians responsible for up to 29 unaccompanied refugee children, and who earn more than $7,000 a month. It is not, of course, possible for one guardian to take care of 29 unaccompanied refugee children.

Although a small clique in Sweden have become millionaires because of the migration industry, the schools, police, social services and taxpayers in Sweden have lost a lot and have a difficult and uncertain future. There will be major conflicts in Sweden. There is nothing "noble" in Sweden's migration policy. The Swedish migration model, far from being a good example of how a migration policy should function, is an embarrassment and a disaster, and its final result is chaos, conflict, and corruption.

Other examples.

English school visa scam is a another one, seems this fucking invader was even advertising it on youtube.
Language school accused of visa tourism scam Language school accused of visa tourism scam
A PRIVATE language school in Dublin with 600 foreign students on its books is issuing false documentation to immigration officials to allow it to recruit visa-required students from outside the EU.
The school is owned by Jose Amaral, a Brazilian national who is well known in the Brazilian community in Ireland through his presence on YouTube, where his videos provide immigration advice.

BBC NEWS | UK | Schools used as visa scam front Schools used as visa scam front An immigration officer searches a car Exclusive BBC report
Some UK language schools are being used as bases by people selling false papers enabling immigrants to obtain student visas, the BBC has found.

Obviously the corporations, keeping wages low
Immigration Tide Helps Keep U.s. Wage Inflation In Check - tribunedig… again this is US, but it still holds true in every country of the west now
Immigration Tide Helps Keep U.s. Wage Inflation In Check
In recent remarks to Congress, Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan cited the shrinking pool of available labor as evidence that wages will soon start rising more quickly than productivity and put inflationary pressure on the economy.

People who own property/landlords, rising demand, (and a government that deliberately does nothing to increase supply), increases property prices/rents.
Immigrant households impact success of real estate market, says report
Immigrant households impact success of real estate market, says report, Immigrants could one day be "the primary driver of demand"

Banks make their money in lots of ways other ways, remittance for example is one way
https://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2010/12/remittances
SOME 192m migrants—3% of the world population—sent remittances totalling $316 billion to developing countries last year, according to the World Bank.
In the third quarter of this year, the cost was nearly 9% of a remittance of $200. Fees and exchange-rate margins make up the service-providers' charges.
Banks are the most expensive, charging an average of 13% of the total amount. Post offices and money-transfer operators charge 9% and 7%, respectively.
The cost of sending remittances is negatively correlated with the number of migrants and service-providers in a country; the more competition, the lower the cost.
Our chart shows, for each country, which is the most expensive country to send $200 to.
In Brazil, for example, it is most costly for resident Bolivians to send money home, costing almost three times as much as it does for Peruvians (not shown).
In France, the most expensive remittance destination is Vietnam, followed closely by China.

People involved in Black Markets/Shadow indutry will benefit, cash in hand jobs and sales etc.., skipping the tax man.
https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/557/labour-markets/immigration-and-the-black-market/
Immigrants may find themselves working in the black market. These will be jobs that are paid in cash, ignore labour laws, ignore minimum wages and do not declare income for tax purposes. Illegal immigrants, especially, may find that they have no alternative but to work in the black market. This is because they are not legally able to work. The problem is that employers are in a position to exploit the illegal labour and frequently wages and conditions may be very poor and in some cases akin to slavery where the workers are tied to the boss who brought them into the country.

And obviously the criminals scum both local and invader, are making a fortune like in the sex slave industry.
Immigrants tell of forced prostitution and slavery as trafficking gang is jailed Immigrants tell of forced prostitution and slavery as trafficking gang is jailed
The plight of thousands of eastern European women kept as sex slaves in British brothels was highlighted yesterday as court proceedings against members of a major trafficking ring ended.
Detectives believe the gang brought at least 600 illegal immigrants to the UK, many of whom were locked up, forced into prostitution, and told their families back home would be killed if they refused to obey orders.
The women - the youngest known victim was 17 - were fed just one meal a day, charged for use of knives and forks, and forbidden to go near the windows of the Park Lane, Mayfair and Soho brothels where they worked 20-hour shifts. They were forced to have sex with up to 40 men a day for as little as £10 a time to pay off £20,000 debts each - the price for which they were "bought". They were charged rent, and subjected to fines if they refused anal or unprotected sex or a client was not attracted to them. Some escaped after passing notes to each other via a client.
One 23-year-old described how she had to pay £300 per day to live locked in a shared basement and her captors threatened to kill her family. Like many trafficking victims, the computer graduate was lured to Britain by promises of a respectable, well-paid job in a hotel or restaurant but ended up in a brothel
"I believed they would kill my family," she told the court. "I thought I hadn't a way out of this situation. I didn't think I had a life in front of me. I wanted to escape but everything was locked. We were locked up all the time. I was told I need to go with clients and I needed to do sex with them. I felt very bad. The first time I wasn't able to talk afterwards."
Up to 80% of London's 8,000 prostitutes are foreign nationals, many from the Baltic states, Africa and Asia. Police and organisations trying to stop sex trafficking believe thousands of women are forced or tricked into prostitution. They have seized assets worth £4.4m in 300 operations against human traffickers, in which 1,456 people were arrested.

I only have only one link their that directly relates to Ireland, might be useful to search the forum, might be better Irish examples.

Edit. Just throwing this in at the end, as it is related to Sweden link that i quoted, there is always an agenda somewhere, and the useful idiots are numerous
A very worthy video.