• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Raheem Kassam Thread

smurftool

Legend
Donator
Political Irish

Raheem Kassam

Raheem Kassam

Raheem Jamaludin Kassam is a British political activist and editor-in-chief of Breitbart News London, and a former chief advisor to UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage.

This guy should have been elected as UKIP leader, strong views growing popularity and would have knocked the claims of UKIP being racist off the map.

He has a growing following on Facebook and has some outstanding videos.

The Potato Mystic

Legend
Political Irish
It'd be an interesting to gauge the change in reaction (if any) if they put him in charge for an extended period. But I doubt UKIP is salvageable. They had big problems clambering into Wastemonster even at the zenith of their popularity and they are in abject anarchy now. And I don't think ordinary people are as concerned about UKIP's "racism" in the first instance; that's just an elite media discourse.

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
UKIP needed Farage to stay to keep them relevant, he could have then had a strong Deputy like Raheem who would take on more responsibility with a view to eventually leading the party. The way Farage resigned so soon after the victory gave the sense that it was a job well done and now people could go back to normal believing Brexit was just around the corner.

TheWexfordInn

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
I joined UKIP when he announced he was standing for leadership. But then he went and pulled out before the vote concluding that there is no way the people running UKIP would allow him become leader.
I then renewed my membership so Id be able to vote for AMW but Henry Bolton won.

I presume that I will now let my UKIP membership lapse.