• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

RTÉ Love-In for Ibrahim Halawa this Friday's Late Late Show

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Political Irish
Ibrahim just went to the cinema & ended up preaching to a rally of 20,000 Pro Morsi supporters.....:rolleyes:

'Just on my holidays - I don’t care about politics...':smiley:
He slipped head first into a Mosque laden with snipers. After receiving a nasty bump to the head from the fall, he nursed it with an Islamic green headband.

Seriously, the Peru 2 had a better alibi. Libtards swooned for the M.B extremist.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Political Irish
So in the last five years, RTE have given a platform to Halawa the Egyptian trouble maker, Khalid Kelly the suicide bomber, Anjam Choudray, and the Libyan Al Qaeda members.

Yet, not once did they try and interview people like Dan Keating, a 105 year old veteran of the Tan War who was still lucid before his death in 2007.
A wealth of historic information lost forever.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
So in the last five years, RTE have given a platform to Halawa the Egyptian trouble maker, Khalid Kelly the suicide bomber, Anjam Choudray, and the Libyan Al Qaeda members.

Yet, not once did they try and interview people like Dan Keating, a 105 year old veteran of the Tan War who was still lucid before his death in 2007.
Fortunately, somebody did RTÉ's job for them. There's another longer interview done by an American - I'll post it if I can find it. I never met Dan, but I had the honour of attending his funeral.

Una

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
Lucinda - of course she wouldn't be playing to her West Brit Walter Mitty racist base by saying that of course.

The guy went to get involved in his countrys revolution and didn't know what he was getting into.

He is entirely innocent regardless of what Lucy says his links to terrorist organisations are.

This is simple racism on her part. Shame

The Tweet is not 'racist', as it is Not directed at his 'race'. Learn the meaning of word.

Last edited:

Una

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
Bore off - the kid was an innocent not knowing what he was getting himself into or what he was doing. Clearly innocent.

You hwoever are not innocent and have an agenda to cleanse Ireland of brownies hence you labelling him as a violent terrorist rather than a misguided boy.

It has nothing to do with 'brownies'.. one of Muslim Brotherhood's stated aims is to create a State ruled by Islamic law, or Sharia. It's most famous slogan, used worldwide, is: "Islam is the solution." The other religions in Egypt would have to go.
Ibrahim's father was given the opportunity to leave the brotherhood, in exchange for the release of Ibrahim, but he refused.

Liberal D4'er

Political Irish
It has nothing to do with 'brownies'.. one of Muslim Brotherhood's stated aims is to create a State ruled by Islamic law, or Sharia. It's most famous slogan, used worldwide, is: "Islam is the solution." The other religions in Egypt would have to go.
Ibrahim's father was given the opportunity to leave the brotherhood, in exchange for the release of Ibrahim, but he refused.
Wouldn't the other religions in Ireland have to go under your philosophy? How hypocritical you are when another nation does exactly what you Tadgh advocate - having only Christianity in Ireland.

Antóin Mac Comháin

Respected Member
Political Irish

My grandfathers brother interviewed a lot them people in the 60's. I thought you would be more of a Blythe man than a Keating man. I'd say O Bradaigh is turning in his grave with racists like you using the name of the Republican Movement to spread your poison.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Political Irish
My grandfathers brother interviewed a lot them people in the 60's. I thought you would be more of a Blythe man than a Keating man. I'd say O Bradaigh is turning in his grave with racists like you using the name of the Republican Movement to spread your poison.

Any examples of this racism?

Antóin Mac Comháin

Respected Member
Political Irish
I wouldn't ride a Chinese man either.
Suppose that makes me racist AND homophobic.
Good for you. Ó Brádaigh and Mac Stiofáins wife didn't seem to mind seeking assistance from families from multi-racial backgrounds. The latter's wife sought assistance from a member of my extended family when he was on hunger strike.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Political Irish
Good for you. Ó Brádaigh and Mac Stiofáins wife didn't seem to mind seeking assistance from families from multi-racial backgrounds. The latter's wife sought assistance from a member of my extended family when he was on hunger strike.
And why not.
I doubt they would be happy to see how Ireland is turning out today though.
I also doubt Dan Keating would be happy to see the likes of Tralee turning into Luton ffs.

SwordOfStCatherine

Legend
Political Irish
Republican Sinn Fein are anti-mass immigration. Basically for the two reasons I am; the economic one (this of course includes housing issues) and fears that given how small Ireland is and how threatened Irish culture is by mass produced American trash, it could serve to change the place irrevocably. Certainly what the IBEC who are not a force to made light of want in terms of immigration particularly with the indigenous birth rate would do that. Most grass roots Shinners from working or small farming backgrounds would think the same in the South. It is the middle class brats and deluded Nordies obsessed with showing themselves as morally superior to the Prods in the eyes of the English who are a different kettle of fish.