• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Saudi National Saad Hariri Resigns As Lebanese PM During Speech In Saudi Arabia.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I have to say I don't like the look of what's going on in Saudi Arabia. This is a much more serious situation than Korea ever was. Despite all the propaganda, the USA and the DPRK both have very stable régimes - Saudi Arabia doesn't.
I have to agree which is why I've been keeping this thread updated.

To my mind war is on the way; I just hope it's a Saudi civil war, and not a war against Lebanon.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I have to agree which is why I've been keeping this thread updated.

To my mind war is on the way; I just hope it's a Saudi civil war, and not a war against Lebanon.

A Saudi civil war would be disastrous too, as the Sunnis would go on a rampage against the Shiah minority - and Iran may be forced to step in to prevent a Holocaust. And go raibh míle maith agat for keeping us updated. Needless to say, if we were depending on RTÉ and the Irish Times we would think that Saudi Arabia was a stable bastion of Western values, saving us all from invasion by the Persian horde.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
We know the Holocaust those boyos want!!:rolleyes:
We know the Holocaust that the Zionists and their Islamist allies had planned for Syria's minorities. The noble heroes of the Syrian Arab Army, Hezbollah and the Iranian Defense Forces shed their own blood to prevent that from happening.

Anglophile

Respected Member
Political Irish
We know the Holocaust that the Zionists and their Islamist allies had planned for Syria's minorities. The noble heroes of the Syrian Arab Army, Hezbollah and the Iranian Defense Forces shed their own blood to prevent that from happening.

By slaughtering and starving their own Syrian people ( including the Palestinians at Yarmouk )
and committing numerous war crimes....

Your admiration speaks volumes....:cool:

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
By slaughtering and starving their own Syrian people ( including the Palestinians at Yarmouk )
and committing numerous war crimes....

Your admiration speaks volumes....:cool:

Most of the Palestinians at Yarmouk were against the Zionist backed terrorists, you factless dipstick.