1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Sexual crimes committed by refugees/immigrants/migrants/asylum seekers

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Ire-land, May 22, 2017.

1. OP
    Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

This is the key point that's completely lost on liberals, and nothing will change until they realise it. There's a reason hard dictators get the best out of these parts of the world, and it's not because they're worried about feelings, and why when we depose these 'horrible tyrants' chaos ensues.

I read a line about Russians one time, not in the same context, but similar- that Russians need hard leaders because they're hard people. I still considered myself a liberal at the time, but that hit home to me as a real truth, and one that didn't align with my thinking at the time.

2. OP
    Ire-land

The wacist card has played a big part in people's reluctance to sort it out themselves, I think. And I don't doubt they'd be punished far more severely than the perpetrators, if they did act. Too much faith in the legal system and the state is a problem too, everyone is waiting around for permission to even cross the road.

thelimit and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  3. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

The good thing about the paramilitaries in the north was they kept some kind of communal control and discipline. Even when the anti-drugs movement sprung up in the 1990s in Dublin that was only made possible by the IRA being able to provide protection. Now ordinary people have no ability to organise at all.

Ire-land likes this.
  4. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Frayda has a four part video of her confronting the individuals you mention Sir.

Tadhg Gaelach, Kershaw and Ire-land like this.
  5. OP
    Ire-land

I remember feeling a strong sense of pride in the 90s when that was going on. That sort of thing is sorely missed.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  6. Tadhg Gaelach

Unbelievable that it's still open for business.

7. Tadhg Gaelach

So these gang rapists were walking about on bail?

Ire-land likes this.
  8. Myles O'Reilly

Even more unbelievable is that the only protestor is one English girl. Tommy is nearly in tears at the non-reaction of Englishmen in Rochdale to the rape programme on the Beeb.
    (5:48)

Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  9. Tadhg Gaelach

Well said a chara. But I'm afraid most of these Liberals will never see reason. They will cling on to their delusion to the bitter end. We see the likes of Olli here who still thinks that overthrowing Gaddafi was a good thing to do - even though tens of thousands are now dead in Libya and the whole country has been turned into a terrorist kill zone. They would also like to overthrow Assad - even though that would mean the genocide of all the minorities in Syria. And their delusion then extends to believing that they can just drop hundreds of thousands of savage people in the middle of Europe, hand them a few leaflets on how raping women and children is not really a good thing to do - and then set them loose on a European population that is no longer able to defend itself - because Liberalism has morally and intellectually disarmed it.

10. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

Ire-land, Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  11. Myles O'Reilly

12. BrianBoru

13. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Germany: Police thought man was joking when he rang to report his girlfriend being raped at knife point by an asylum seeker from Ghana.

A major shake up is underway in Germany after police refused to take seriously a 999 call from a young man who called in to say his girlfriend was being raped yards from him.

The officer who took the call did not believe the desperate man on the other end of the line, and said: 'You are not messing with me I hope?'

The terrified boyfriend had been threatened with a machete when the Ghanaian refugee entered the tent he shared with his girlfriend at a campsite near Bonn and told to remain where he was.

The attacker dragged the girl a few yards into a meadow at the Siegaue Nature Reserve and raped her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4552004/Police-thought-man-JOKING-rang-report-rape.html

Tadhg Gaelach and Ire-land like this.
  14. Tadhg Gaelach

It's got to the point where hardly a week goes by without us hearing of an Irish child being sexually attacked by migrants.

Ire-land likes this.
  15. Tadhg Gaelach

So a walker recognised the rapist from the police photofit. The police hadn't thought of searching the migrant camp themselves. They probably thought it would be politically incorrect to do that.

Ire-land and Kershaw like this.
  16. OP
    Ire-land

I just have to quote some of the text from that article. This is in serious danger of becoming normalised- not unlike what London's mayor said about getting used to Islamic terrorism as part and parcel of life.

And this is in Cork. In Ireland.

----------

"A 56-year-old man has been jailed for two and a half years for sexually exploiting a 16-year-old boy with autism by performing a sex act on him in the toilet of a shopping centre in Cork.

Dahesh Patel had denied the charge of sexually exploiting the teenager in the toilet on June 21st, 2015, but the jury took less than one hour to find him guilty of the offence.

On Monday, at Cork Circuit Criminal Court, Judge Seán Ó Donnabhain noted Patel, of Dillon’s Court, Dillon’s Cross, Cork, had not only denied the charge but had accused gardaí of trying “to stitch him up”.

During the trial, the victim gave evidence by video link of how he was standing at a urinal in the toilet when Patel, who was at another urinal, approached him.

“I was under the impression I needed a pee. The man just stared at me and nothing was happening. He said, ‘we can make it happen’ and he grabbed my private and he claimed he was trying to help.

“That really confused me – what is he doing, and then he said, ‘do you want some more’ and I said, ‘no thanks’ and he left,” said the boy, who denied under cross-examination that he was lying."

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  17. OP
    Ire-land

Or possibly a total waste of time and effort- they could literally pick any of them. I can only imagine how demoralised the police forces are becoming across Europe. No doubt that's no accident either.

18. BrianBoru

19. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

That was the one Britain First visited.

Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  20. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Non Registered Member GUEST

Who trusts a womans word?