1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Sexual crimes committed by refugees/immigrants/migrants/asylum seekers

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Ire-land, May 22, 2017.

1. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

2. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I don't know but as last week proves Golding has undone all his good work (at least from an Irish perspective) with his saddling up with the Orange.

I've known for a while why Tommy don't go near them that often cos they're fukking toxic.

3. Myles O'Reilly

4. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I said she had learning difficulties. I reserve the word "simpleton" for the likes of Toby and Paddy.

5. Myles O'Reilly

So she wasn't even a simpleton? I was being generous to you man FFS!

So what was her real excuse? She couldn't add 2 plus 2? What'd she come up with? Rape?

6. Tadhg Gaelach

The Gardaí haven't given any information on the cause of death.

7. Myles O'Reilly

Didn't stop you yesterday bro.

C'mon Tadgh, you don't half wind me up with your inconsistent bollocks :rolleyes:

8. Tadhg Gaelach

I just said what's in the newspapers, i.e. a Romanian who seems to have "befriended" her is the chief suspect in her murder.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  9. Myles O'Reilly

Sorry Tadgh, I'd had a few sherberts last night. One must never drink and text or drink and post. I do both Facepalm

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  10. BrianBoru

11. Tadhg Gaelach

Kershaw likes this.
  12. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

Let's not ape the uneducated American youtube/breitbart eejits here. Nothing liberal about this. It's postmodern, poststructuralism, cultural relativism run amok.

13. Myles O'Reilly

That's why he called them Libtards as opposed to Liberals

14. Finished Symphony

Still nothing liberal about it in any way at all.

15. Tadhg Gaelach

Well, I disagree with you a chara. The essence of Liberalism is that everyone in the world is an individual, and that the rights of the individual must not be secondary to the collective good. If you accept that, then a Nigerian does have just as much right to live in Ireland as an Irish person, since the whole idea of the Irish nation should not be more important that the individual right of each Nigerian to live and work where ever he wants.

Kershaw likes this.
  16. Finished Symphony

Right, foreigners, expats living in other countries. We have seen favoritism or a softy approach though, i.e., Rotterdam.

17. BrianBoru

18. OP
    Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

The archived story about the sexual assault conviction of Bohs footballer Ismaheel Akinade, and his Oirish mates.

The girl was 14 years old.

Akinade is playing football live on RTÉ right now.

———

Three young Kildare men have received suspended sentences for sexually abusing a teenage girl when they were aged 16.

Judge Mary Ellen Ring in Dublin Circuit Criminal Court apologised to the female victim, who was 14 years old at the time, for the four year delay in getting the case completed.

She said she was considering this delay when sentencing Leixlip men Edgar Ojo (20), Olajafar Adetoro (21) and Bray Wanderers player Ismaheel Akinade (20) to two years suspended for three years.

Judge Ring criticised the time issue, saying: “These matters should not take four years to get through the prosecution process. All parties should endeavour to deal with the case.”

Ojo, of Lough Na Mona Park, pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting the girl in the downstairs toilet of his home on March 25th, 2010. He also admitted attempting to defile the girl in his kitchen and defiling her in a forest clearing, also on March 25th, 2010.

Adetoro, of Easton Close, admitted defiling the girl in Leixlip locations on February 27th, 2010, and again on March 25th, 2010.

Akinade, of Rinawade Vale, pleaded guilty to sexual assault and attempted defilement at Ojo’s home on March 15th, 2010. He also pleaded guilty to attempted defilement on March 25th, 2010 at the same premises.

None of the men have any previous convictions.

Judge Ring said: “It is not acceptable that the injured party has had it hanging over her for four long years.”
    The judge acknowledged the case delay has added to the victim’s distress and also affected the three men’s lives. She commented that three others accused of similar offences against the injured party had been dealt with before another circuit court.

The judge further noted that the three men will carry a sexual offence conviction with them, which may “cause them not to get employment, or to lose employment.”

She said this was punishment in itself and was likely to come back against them in many years to come. At the sentence hearing in July, the court heard the offences all took place with several people present.

The young woman read her victim impact statement in court, describing how friends called her “a slut and a whore”. She said she was still on anti-depressants and has had suicidal ideation. She revealed her family relationships have broken down due to attitudes about pre-marital sex.

The woman said though she feels isolated and depressed, she didn’t want people to feel sorry for her.

Three men sentenced for sexual abuse of teenage girl

19. OP
    Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Here’s Akinade with a young Irish lad at a LOI match.

[​IMG]

20. Myles O'Reilly

Are these Journalist's taking the piss?

Ire-land likes this.