1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Sinn Féin: Holocaust Deniers or how I learned to stop supporting Identity Ireland and join the NP

Discussion in 'Other smaller Parties' started by Macushla, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

We've a fair idea of what your house is like and what goes on in it Willy. It probably makes Ruth Edward's den of iniquity look like a convent.

2. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Political Irish

The FG types are all O'Brien's henchmen, so you could fetch a mannequin from one of those stores and it wouldn't make a significant difference. It'll be interesting to see what an election will do to that party.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator

I would put every penny I have on that party getting fewer than whatever the over/under line is.
    Actually I would put a token on a FF majority at 30/1

4. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator

Doubt if FF will get a majority, but they might be the largest party in LH.

5. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Political Irish

I think Martin missed the boat. Didn't pull the plug on Kenny during the Garda controversies. Presumably he was having too much of an easy life to give it up.

Now Varadkar is propped up as mascot, whom the press prefer to surround with syrupy lifestyle stories that a heterosexual leprechaun would never get and is virtually immune from real criticism even by the servile standards of Official Ireland.

So I'd say if there was an election now they'd be pretty much be returned as they are.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  6. Youngdan

That is why it is a token,
    But everything against the FG line.

7. Youngdan

His plan is for an economic collapse. That is a good plan, the longer the better.

8. OP
    Macushla

Macushla Member Political Irish

Why do I owe an inch of my loyalty towards Peter O'Loughlin when he and his party (basically one in the same) have shown nothing but unprofessionalism and pettiness.

9. Antóin Mac Comháin

Antóin Mac Comháin Respected Member Political Irish

Yea, Mr P O'Neill, why should we display any Loyalty to Sinn Féin?

10. Una

Una Member Political Irish Donator

An investigation was never allowed. many believe it happened, just not in the numbers the jews claim, i.e. 6 million, which seems to have 'Ballooned' to 6 million in the 1960's, in line with the Acquisition & Ownership of all media, & publishing, by talmud jews. coincidence?
    Meanwhile, the jewish owned media Never publicizes anything about holocaust in Russia, where many more millions (20 million?) (russian christians) perished, at the hand of the jews. So if they have nothing to hide, let the investigation go ahead.
    The Irish famine, happened also, but the Irish do not use the famine as a bargaining weapon, ever since.

11. Antóin Mac Comháin

There was no such thing as an Irish Famine, nor indeed, an Irish Hunger. A million peasants starved to death in the 1840's, but that's not quite the same thing, as either of the former.

12. Una

Come on.... it's the same thing. & more engineered than u think. (just as it was engineered in Russia). In fact, jewish bankers made a profit...

The Irish Genocide - Imperialism, Rothschild Bank and Food Confiscation

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  13. Antóin Mac Comháin

It's not same thing. Where have I claimed it wasn't engineered by the British and the Irish Landlord and Political Class you mad bint?

14. Una

The British are controlled & owned by talmud jews via Privately Owned Bank of England, & City of London (sovereign). The jews are more involved than u think. Why do they never discuss how the froze & starved to death millions of russian 'christians' ?
    First of all, only jews who follow the 'Torah' (the original law handed to the jews by Moses, to be Obeyed & remain Unaltered, are 'jews').
    'Talmud' jews (of twisted corrupted bile of the 1600's) are not jews. They are also anti-christian, & own all banks & media.
    Talmud jews have used & weaponized 'the holocaust' via their privately owned media, to their advantage in the ongoing 'Greater Israel' project, as like yrself, u dare not question their motives, & accept All their claims. (without checking the evidence).

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

15. Antóin Mac Comháin

Una, you remind me of one of those loopers who spend £100 on books like the God Delusion. The difference between the bible and the torah, as far as I'm concerned, is the latter tends to be better toilet role. The reason being that the pages in the bible are much thinner.

16. Una

well hasn't stopped Bible Revelation (unique, i.e. 30% Prophesy) from being 100% accurate for 2,000 years.. with the next Revelation about to materialize, the RFID chip, a cashless society. Revelation 13.16.17. & i'm no expert on the Bible. i was studying the banks, & it led me to check it out.
    I was just pointing out the difference between real 'jews', & fake 'jews', (of corrupted talmud, who joined forces with bankers, in the 1600's). it's important to know the mindset of those who run the world, imo.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  17. Antóin Mac Comháin

Una love, I'm not going to lie to you. I don't know what a Talmud is. To me it's the same BS as the Bible, the Koran and the Communist Manifesto.

18. Antóin Mac Comháin

I think it's going to piss rain in Monoghan in 2222

19. Una

well it may be BS to you..., but it sure ain't BS to those who run the world... & u will never understand their goals without knowing what drives them. they affect us All every single day, boom/bust economies, wars, the lies in our media, our vaccines, are all owned & controlled by the same cartel.