1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

So you think Ireland has it bad...

Discussion in 'USA Politics' started by Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I was in the Bronx & Boston.

I ate a "Chicken James Bay" in Boston- first time I'd eaten Lobster but I Googled it since & couldn't find the Recipe online.

Boston was a "well of" town with a large poor district - "Southie", as obviously you'd know about more than me.

It's shocking to hear about America's fall from Grace & middle Class Junkies.

I guess that's the Ziomatrix for ya...

2. OP
    Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

3. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Well Southie ain't poor no more, that is for sure. It costs a minimum of $3000 a month to rent an apartment and The Seaport district is like Las Vegas. Allbrand new

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are building a new city, across Fort Point Channel as you can see. Older Southie is to the right and to the rear of the new. The empty spaces to the front have skyscrapers under construction there now. There is no spare space except front right.

Kershaw and Dublin 4 like this.
  4. OP
    Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

5. Youngdan

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh likes this.
  6. OP
    Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

They sometimes go off the rails on race issues, but the founder, Peter Brimelow, and Steve Sailer are good men and great patriots.

Kershaw likes this.
  7. Youngdan

Thanks Tadhg, I will read more of it. I will be starting the book Killing England by O Reilly in a few days. I don't like that guy but a man insisted I should read it and gave me a copy. I would not buy it new as it is 30 bucks, and it would kill me to give him money.

8. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

As long as you read my book I don't mind Sir.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh likes this.
  9. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

How do you see them going off the rails?

10. Youngdan

If the book is of superior quality like your excellent posts, then how could it not be a bestseller. All recommendations, either public or pm are gladly received

11. OP
    Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Throw in a fifth of Powers, Myles, and I'll read your book.

Kershaw and Myles O'Reilly like this.
  12. OP
    Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

There are two contributors, Nicholas Stix and Paul Kersey, and they write about black crime and nothing but black crime. But they do it with such vitriol, it's a bit off-putting.

I'm sure their view of blacks in general has been formed primarily by their interactions with young, inner-city black males, i.e. they grew up in black neighborhoods and got robbed and had the living shit beaten out of them with regularity.

They do have great insights, but they're one-trick ponies.

Kershaw and SwordOfStCatherine like this.
  13. OP
    Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

This is a fine example of how open borders and birthright citizenship can utterly ruin a place. In a bygone era, this turd would've been tried for sedition and subversion and marched up the scaffold.

Memo From Middle America: Will Kevin De Leon be The First Reconquista Senator? | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

During my commute, I've seen increasing numbers of (destitute) people parked on the highway shoulder, sifting through garbage in the hopes of finding recyclables. I'm also starting to see homeless people on freeways doing same. It's surreal:

Laura Ingraham Examines California Homelessness, including the Effect of Illegal Aliens | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Kershaw likes this.
  14. OP
    Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh