1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Some “Recovery” Kenny - National Debt up €113 Bn, 19% on Dole, Record Homelessness+++

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Dublin 4, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Record on Hospital Waiting Lists with 3,500 Cancer Patients on Waiting List for Colonscopy, Record amount of Patients on Trolleys, Record Mortgage Impairments, 50% SME Loans Impaired, 200,000 Twentysometings Emigrate, Biggest Class Sizes in the Eurozone, 4 Army Barracks Closed, 250 Garda Stations Closed, 50%+ Water Charges Unpaid, National Debt at €204 Bn with Annual Interest of €8 Bn!

Irish broad rate of unemployment at 19% in November

The Irish broad rate of unemployment was at 19% in November 2015 with the numbers on the Live Register at a seasonally adjusted total of 330,000.

Coupled with the 80,600 people who participate in public funded activation schemes, the total in receipt of state jobs benefit was 411,600

http://www.finfacts.ie/Irish_financ...ad-rate-of-unemployment-at-19-in-November-410

This cheeky brat Kenny insults us that this a "Recovery"- it's Armageddon with smoke & mirrors!

Vincent Browne where are you now when we need you - what burns were the Flame used to be?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  2. OP
    Dublin 4

At 31 March, 2011, Irish Government debt totalled €91,785 million euro, made up of €89,892m in long and medium term bonds and €1,893m in short term debt xxxi. 

00051425-970.jpg

Angela-APP.jpg

http://www.debtireland.org/download/pdf/audit_of_irish_debt6.pdf

Whats the craic about the IDA supposedly giving €35K per "Job" to these Multinational guys En- ay old chap?

3. Ren84

Ren84 Respected Member Political Irish

Doomed I tell ya, DOOMED!

4. Rick

Rick Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Political Irish

It matters not when Kenny can just apply for another;

750x-1.jpg

5. seabhcan

seabhcan Member Political Irish

Is this thread from the past? Sure, everything is fine now.

6. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

When interest rates so low, it does not indeed matter.
    When they rise it will be dram

7. Ren84

Not fine, but not quite the complete collapse of Irish society that Daftie is predicting. He's been predicting the collapse of the EZ for years as well. Still waiting on that one. Lol..... :p

8. Ren84

Best thing everyone can do is buy lots of canned food, sell their home (investing it all in gold of course) and move into the mountains (with their small arsenal of guns) and wait out the end of days.

9. Youngdan

Assuming they are poor and only have 1 home of course  :D

10. OP
    Dublin 4

As I've pointed out - Ren 84 is obsessed with Trolling me & lying about me making predictions that I've never made.

The Annual Interest Rollover of €8 Billion is killing people on waiting lists.

Perhaps if posters can get over their own banal Attention Seeking stunts & reflect on that, the magnitude might sink in...

11. seabhcan

Eurozone interest rates wont rise for a very long time.

12. Youngdan

I thought you had some idea of how things work. Rates are just after going up in Europe

13. seabhcan

ECB rates went down from minus 0.2% to minus 0.3%

14. Youngdan

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/external/bloomberg/SIG=13i37s2md/*http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-04/german-bonds-in-worst-week-since-june-after-surprise-by-draghi?cmpid=yhoo.headline

In real life, interest rates went up the most in 4 years.

I explained to you 8 years ago how interest rates are set but I guess you did not read it.

15. Ren84

You really are quite hopeless. Enjoy bankruptcy.

16. OP
    Dublin 4

Yeah, yeah, yeah "Interest Rates" blah, blah, blah...

This is not an Interest Rate thread.

17. Youngdan

It is amazing when a lad like Ren does not even realize how clueless he is. Lol

18. OP
    Dublin 4

He's an obsessed, twisted troll & loser who produces occasional flashes of wit & good research that any halfwit sitting in front of computer trolling all day would also learn to do...

19. Youngdan

Well in fairness, many do think that central banks control interest rates.
    He is certainly obsessed with Putler and Thrumpler but hopefully he is a happy camper otherwise.

20. The King

The King Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

What Nation isnt spending money?

Overtime Inflation will eat away at the debt, for now we must spend to continue the recovery.