1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Standing ovation at Bohemian FC, for Nigerian Ismahil Akinade, who sexually abused teenage girl

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Kershaw, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Standing ovation for Nigerian gang-rapist Ismahil Akinade on his return to Dublin Football Club Bohemian FC

[​IMG]

A minute on the field as a late sub meant the world to Bohemians forward Ismahil Akinade as he has battled back from what could have been a career-ending condition.

The striker got a standing ovation from the home supporters when he came on in added time in Friday's 2-0 win over Sligo Rovers, Akinade's first appearance of the season.

He had his spleen removed in February, a consequence of having low blood platelets, a serious operation which almost ended his career.

"Even to play for a minute on Friday was great, it was an amazing feeling to be back on the field again," Akinade told The Herald.

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/akinade-amazing-feeling-to-be-back-35863932.html

Not mentioned in the glowing report on Akinade's recovery and return to the pitch is that three years previously, in 2014, Ismahil Akinade was convicted of sexual abuse of a fourteen year old girl in Kildare.

For reasons unknown, the The Irish Examiner and The Irish Times have scrubbed their reports on the case.

However, archives of the reports remain:
    http://archive.is/jgJwa
    http://archive.is/Xqcm7

Details of the case also still appear on the UK & Ireland database for crimes against kids. Ismahil Akinade and the two other rapists, named as Edgar Ojo & Olajafar Adetoro, received a two year suspended sentence for three years.

The three men, who were 16-years-old at the time, on one occasion took turns to rape the girl in a forest clearing. One of them said, “You look like you’re going to cry.” She said she slapped him across the face and asked: “Can you blame me?”

Gda Carney said the girl revealed she had been in pain during the some of the sexual assaults but she let the youths abuse her “because that’s what they do and I had no choice.” She said she was still on anti-depressants, has had suicidal ideation and is constantly discussed on social media.

On delivering her sentence, the judge noted that the sexual offence conviction might “cause them not to get employment, or to lose employment” and that this was punishment in itself.

Akinade was then a Bray Wanderers footballer before signing with Bohemians midway through the 2015 where he was nominated for Young Player Of The Year.

https://theukdatabase.com/2014/11/01/3-kildare-residents-each-receive-suspended-sentences-for-sexual-abuse-of-schoolgirl/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

It's just too fucking much now at this stage.

BrianBoru, Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  3. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Is sad to see Bohemians fans cheering on a gang rapist. I presume it was an Irish girl that these vermin raped.

4. Ire-land

You'd assume so with the Muslim.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. Tadhg Gaelach

Well, they rape their own too - but not as often as they rape the natives.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    Esto Praesidium and Ire-land like this.
  6. Tadhg Gaelach

We must now refer to Bohemian RC - Bohemian Rape Club.

Esto Praesidium and Kershaw like this.
  7. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

Well, we gave Al Nusra terrorist murderer Madhi Al Harati a warm welcome and a round of applause on the Late Late Show
    when he was hiding out in Ireland so why not give a nigerian paedophile rapist a suspended sentence and a standing ovation?

PC virtue signalling trumps indigenous irish children's rights not to be gang raped. Didn't you know that? :rolleyes:

8. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

And Kaite Hopkins got booed for speaking out about things like this.

Proof people really are sheep.

9. TheLoneHurler

TheLoneHurler New Political Irish

Imagine the crisis the liberals would have if he were a Roman Catholic Priest!

10. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

Well afaik there has been zero or very few threads here on scumbag priests.

Don't get the mindset with defending other people's crimes because of their background/standing but it happens.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  11. OP
    Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

If you do a search for Ismaheel Akinade on the High Court's website (watch the spelling with two 'e' at the end of Ismaheel not an 'i'), you can see five cases against different newspapers. Wonder what that is about. Try it:

http://highcourtsearch.courts.ie/hcslive/cslogin

[​IMG]

12. Ire-land

Maybe because the guts of those cases played out long prior to this forum.

I don't think their crimes were/are in any way 'defended' here, if that's what you're implying?

13. Finished Symphony

Generally there is on-going stuff from all over the world.

No, their crimes are not defended here.

14. Ire-land

If the crime of our time was the church's sexual abuse horror, then it would be front and centre here.

Your post seemed to imply it was a comparative issue right now, I don't think it is. The church has been dealt with, the current influx of predators haven't been.

In fact, it's a similar mentality that's protecting them.

15. Finished Symphony

I wouldn't say comparative either but it is still a thing. I said there has been zero or very few though.

Has the church been 'dealt with?' I'm no legal expert. Maybe others can answer.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  16. Ire-land

The church essentially no longer exists in Ireland, I'd say that's 'been dealt with', legally or not.

17. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

Ismahil "excrement" Akinade - the real victim

A tweet by tweet-victim Ismahil Akinade:
    "Nothing worse than that losing feeling [​IMG][​IMG] no game next week makes it even worse [​IMG] two weeks to prepare for Finn Harps at home #WeAreBohs"

My reply tweet to Ismahil Akinade, the real victim:
    "Being raped is a lot worse, bet rape victims know damn sight more about that "losing feeling" "
    #bohsScum"

Deleted tweet -
    This Tweet is unavailable.
    4:23 PM - 12 May 2017

Needless to say my tweet caused that "losing feeling" again in Akinade, who then deleted it and blocked my account. Poor Ismail Akinade he will always live with the fallout of truthful words. Support for victims of truthful words.

18. Ire-land

Fair play, brother!!

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  19. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

The fair play will be when this piece of excrement gets proper justice for what he did to that girl (who has to live with the impact of that gang-rape for the rest of her life), and not the token paltry multicult sentence handed out by Judge Ring but a sentence of justice of 15-20 years incarceration, with a whipping every 6 months, then deportation.

I would advise others with twitter account to let this scum know, we are disgusted with his crime and he won't be allowed forget his crime. His tweets are not those of someone who has genuine remorse. Also let Bohemians know what sewer-scum they are.

20. Ire-land

It reminded me of that Ched Evans case, he was slaughtered from all angles by the Sheffield Utd supporters, the celebrity ones included, that Ennis Hill bird in particular. Yet he was proven innocent, and cleared completely.

But our Oirish sports heroes and clebes are more driven by their love of the multicult than anything honourable.

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.