1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Standing ovation at Bohemian FC, for Nigerian Ismahil Akinade, who sexually abused teenage girl

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Kershaw, Jun 29, 2017.

1. mulligan

mulligan New

If I'm reading correctly they too were 16 years old. Why did this girls family and friends turn on her?

2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

That's a separate question, but the fact is she was 14 when she was raped. Fortunately, not many Irish 16 year old boys are rapists - but a lot of African 16 year old boys are, or want to be. As for her family, the very fact they were letting a 14 year old girl hang around with Africans shows what type they are.

Kershaw, mulligan and Ire-land like this.
  3. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

The Muslim(Oirish) footballer in question was 20 at the time he was convicted of sexually abusing that 14 year old child.

Indeed, maybe you’re not reading it correctly.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  4. mulligan

mulligan New

No I am correct, she was 14 they were 16. It took 4 years to go to trial .

5. Tadhg Gaelach

Bloody hell. A 20 year old rapes a 14 year old girl - and all he gets is a suspended sentence??? This is the problem that we are seeing all the time. Libtard European judges believe that Africans and Asians are not to be held accountable to the laws of civilization. The irony is, that if they did this in their own countries they would very likely face the death penalty - and quite right too.

Ire-land likes this.
  6. mulligan

mulligan New

This is what I was trying to get at in a clumsy manner what is the story with this girls family ?

7. Tadhg Gaelach

The basic problem is that a 14 year old Irish girl will not have been given a social training that would allow her to deal with rapist vermin like this - simply because Irish boys are not rapists. Our Irish children are about as prepared for these vermin as the Native Americans were for the diseases the Conquistadors brought.

Atlantean Irish likes this.
  8. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Maybe you're right, apologies if so.

But you’re still blaming the 14 year old child on their Muslim/African depravity, regardless of their age.

9. Tadhg Gaelach

I don't know a chara. If I was to make a guess, I'd say they are some kind of lumpen trash.

mulligan and Ire-land like this.
  10. mulligan

mulligan New

This is where young girls need a strong father to set boundaries and help protect their kids. Because at this point nobody else will. Problem is all these single mothers now and other worthless fathers can't protect their kids.

11. Tadhg Gaelach

Very true a chara. And we have to bear in mind that in a homogeneous community, women have a great deal of freedom because everyone has more of less the same set of behaviours. Irish women still imagine they are living in that world - and they are giving a totally false sense of security to their daughters.

mulligan likes this.
  12. mulligan

mulligan New

Sadly I fear this country will learn the hard lessons if this continues. I do expect a severe backlash in fact I feel it is already building, alot of people feel they have no voice in what is happening here.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  13. OP
    Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

They were "16 years old"

We all know rapefugees like to fake their ages.

14. Ciaran

Ciaran Non Registered Member GUEST

This is probably gonna seem like I am trying to justify something, but I can assure you, I am not.

My understanding of the case in relation to this person is that his 'friends' were convicted of rape and not him. He was convicted of an offense (attempted defilement)** [look up what that means please] on the same girl, which happened at a later date, I think, at his house.

It should be noted too that the girl was 14 and all of the convicted were 16. Reading here makes it sound like men raped a child when that isn't really true.

Football clubs would have been wise to have stayed well clear of him because at the very least, he comes with a lot of baggage, even if his crime was not as bad as what many believe*(we don't actually know the facts). Bohemians (foolishly) gave him an amateur contract, but it should be noted too that several other clubs, namely, Sligo Rovers, Derry City, Shamrock Rovers, Cork City and Waterford FC have all attempted to sign the player from Bohemians. So people should stop trying to dish the dirt for some sort of moral high ground. There really isn't any moral high ground available here. Besides, any Irish football fan over the age of 40 will be aware of a former shamrock rovers footballer who had allegations of rape made against him too and yet he played for several years with Rovers. This has nothing to do with football, football clubs, rivalries or anything like that. So don't be so petty and naive.

The person we are discussing, is quite probably a dodgy character, with a sex offense against him. Yes. But please try to stay within the actual facts. Saying he is a gang rapist just isn't true.

Superhans likes this.
  15. Superhans

Superhans Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Donator Battle Royale

Just a reminder to all,

This is a very sensitive matter. Please do not throw out false or incorrect statements. Only post Facts not fiction.

Thankyou

Dublin 4 likes this.
  16. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Akinade pleaded Guilty to Sexual Assault of the Girl as well as attempted defilement...

GodsDog and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  17. OP
    Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Sounds like gang rape:
    ---------------------
    Akinade, of Rinawade Vale, pleaded guilty to sexual assault and attempted defilement at Ojo’s home on March 15, 2010.

He also pleaded guilty to attempted defilement on March 25, 2010 at the same premises.

At the sentence hearing in July, the court heard the offences all took place with several people present.

The three men, who were 16-years-old at the time, on one occasion took turns to have sex with the girl in a forest clearing.

One of them said, “You look like you’re going to cry.” She said she slapped him across the face and asked: “Can you blame me?”

Garda Paul Carney told Roisin Lacey BL, prosecuting, that one of the men had sex with the girl three times in a friends' sitting room while a number of others were present.

On March 25, the girl told gardaí that the three accused took it in turns to pin her to the ground and forcefully have sex with her.
    ---------------------

I wonder if he was sixteen or sixteen — mar dhea.
    Europe gets a lot of asylum spoofers pretending to be children as age tests have demonstrated.

18. Tadhg Gaelach

So what you're really saying is that there is no morality in Irish soccer clubs - only lust for money.

Kershaw likes this.
  19. PlantationWatch

PlantationWatch New Member

nothing peter cant fix when elected

20. Wnoa

Wnoa New Member Political Irish

I think one of the main issues here is the total lack of coverage this case has received from the Irish commentariat.
    Take for example the despicable, detestable c#nt Una M, she has spoken in the past and with considerable outrage about the footballers Ched Evans and Adam Johnson and yet no interest in this case? Very strange..why is that I wonder?
    I mean she has spent almost her entire career raging over these issues but this one seems to have slipped under the radar. I wonder if the footballer was white Irish would it have escaped her attention?
    I notice also that her previously prodigious use of the term ' rape culture' declined dramatically after the 31 December 2015.
    Did something happen on this date that caused her to stop referring to 'rape culture'?
    I find it strange too that while Europe is in the midst of an epidemic of rape and sexual assaults our dear Una seems to be completely unaware of it. Or maybe there's a reason she ignores it just as the rest of the media ignores it and such cases like that of the Bohs player

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.