1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Standing ovation at Bohemian FC, for Nigerian Ismahil Akinade, who sexually abused teenage girl

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Kershaw, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

You said he was "just convicted of Attempted Defilement" now you're saying he was convicted of "Sexual Assault and Attempted Defilement" and that you are "not sure about the facts of the Case"...

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Ciaran

Ciaran Non Registered Member GUEST

Just to clarify, the only thing I found out about the case before coming here, was a conviction for attempted defilement. That is why I said that earlier on.

Someone on here seemed to have evidence of a conviction for a sexual assault, which I am assuming is true. So that is why I added that in my second post.

And yes, I do not know the facts. None of us on here do as far as I can see. The facts could be anything within a wide net of what is covered by the convictions. I don't want to make light of it, and that isn't what I hope people read here, but who knows how serious his crimes were in the context of that net. That is all I am trying to say.

It is wrong to call him a gang rapist. And that is in the thread title and that thread title was one of the top results in google when searching for the person in question.

3. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

"I assume this", "perhaps that", "I only found out the other" :rolleyes:

4. OscarAlpha

OscarAlpha Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish

I think it should be noted that the three men have been found guilty of sexual assault not rape.

What is sexual assault?

The term sexual assault refers to sexual contact or behavior that occurs without explicit consent of the victim. Some forms of sexual assault include:

• Attempted rape
    • Fondling or unwanted sexual touching
    • Forcing a victim to perform sexual acts, such as oral sex or penetrating the perpetrator’s body
    • Penetration of the victim’s body, also known as rape
    What is rape?

Rape is a form of sexual assault, but not all sexual assault is rape. The term rape is often used as a legal definition to specifically include sexual penetration without consent. For its Uniform Crime Reports, the FBI defines rape as “penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” To see how your state legally defines rape and other forms of sexual assault, visit RAINN's State Law Database.

Sexual Assault | RAINN

GodsDog, Tadhg Gaelach and Dublin 4 like this.
  5. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

6. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

There was a time in Ireland when these vermin would have been hanged from a high tree for even laying their dirty hands on an Irish girl - a better time, when we were better men.

7. Ciaran

Ciaran Non Registered Member GUEST

[​IMG]

8. Tadhg Gaelach

What I understand from your posts is that you are trying to excuse and even normalise Irish soccer teams employing and promoting sex offenders.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  9. OP
    Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Waterford FC signs Ismahil Akinade

[​IMG]

2pacs and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  10. OP
    Kershaw

11. 2pacs

2pacs Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I found this comment to reg interesting

What legal action could you take to stop a paper reporting your criminal past?

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  12. OP
    Kershaw

13. Tadhg Gaelach

I'd be surprised if any free state newspaper would report a crime committed by a migrant - if they could get away with it at all.

Tony and Kershaw like this.
  14. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior New Member

Bohemian F.C. hooligans are AFA Ireland "militants" along with other scum founded by the convicted pedophile Pat Corcoran. I'm surprised their lack of morals or decency surprises anyone when they find it socially acceptable to attack, harass and contact the work of innocent people with different opinions trying to get them fired. They also poison family pets by poisoning them at night time. Rape and pedophilia is fine though and just a mistake apparently.

15. Northern Wolf

Northern Wolf New Member

Disgusting creature who should have been castrated and deported. On the topic of Bohemians and their leftist support is there any clubs in Ireland with a more populist fanbase? A jackeen mate of mine told me that the Shamrock Rovers Ultras were nationalist is that true?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017 at 2:07 AM
    Tadhg Gaelach and Irish Warrior like this.
  16. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior New Member

The Polish Ultras asked Shamrocks for a scrap and they said they don't do that so they're not ultras. Neither are the Boh's, they're just scruffy tramps. None of these fools train or anything. Lager louts. Galway United got Ultras cards made up and were a laughing stock. The little guy behind, that, the AFA Galway page is also the PBP/AAA/Solidarity dickhead Joe Loughnane. Hard until you tell him you know it's him behind the page.

Tadhg Gaelach and Northern Wolf like this.
  17. Northern Wolf

Northern Wolf New Member

Ah yes Joe the Islamist. I remember a thread about him on another sadly now defunct forum.

Irish Warrior and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  18. Frankgarrett

Frankgarrett New Member Political Irish

I had a look at his Wikipedia the other day and on numerous occasions, someone tried to remove the sex assault section from his page. I checked out the IP addresses and one or two are located in West Dublin, while the others were located in Lagos, Nigeria

19. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

His status as an NGO favourite kinda keeps himself insulated from Official Ireland's hunt for mini-celebrity gropers that's currently underway at the moment.

I'm sure many of those celebrity cases are legitimate of course. But with snowflakes leading that drumhead tribunal, it's interesting how they take a hands off approach to anyone that doesn't tally with their ideological end-goal of the total demonisation of the native Irish man.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  20. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

Why don't you start a few?
    I'm sure people would have plenty more to say about those bastards!
    Especially since they have largely got away with it and we idiots footed most of their bill
    (yeah, thanks for that one too, Michael Woods and FF!) while they squirrelled all their properties away in offshore trusts