1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Syrian asylum-seekers at the 4 star Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Kershaw, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

If you're talking on the scale of the United States or Australia then yes. But they also came with a colonial slant. I can't think of any other country destroyed by mass immigration - maybe South Africa and Latin America. Nowhere else though.

Tell me Tadgh are you going to go around with a feather in your hair and call yourself chief from now on? Something tells me you won't. Nothing distinguishes you from other westernised foreigners. If you want to hold onto the culture go around in native garments then. I'm sure everyone will follow your example. Not.

2. Azzah

Azzah New Member Political Irish

You have some fair points there. Those who moan about migration rarely want to visit our own emmigration habits or the fact that we have much in common with pygmy shrews, badgers, mountain hares, and pine martins who like our ancestors all probably originally came to Ireland on boats from northern Spain.

Our closest relatives are found in various parts of Galicia and the Basque country according to genetic studies led by Prof Dan Bradley of Trinity College Dublin’s Smurfit Institute of Genetics.

T'is perhaps time we had some new blood in our nation given that we appear to have developed the national trait of never owning up to anything and never sacking anyone for anything.

3. Liberal D4'er

Tell me Tadgh are you going to go around with a feather in your hair and call yourself chief from now on? Somehow I doubt it. You're no different to any other westernised foreigner. Nothing separates you from them. Only your inflated ego and love of the "natives". Why don't you set an example for everyone else and go around in native clothing. I'm sure everyone will follow your lead. Not

4. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator

Europeans are native people in Europe, and our dress and customs are native dress and customs in Europe. The fault of all Liberals is you think you are above Natives.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Kershaw likes this.
  5. Liberal D4'er

It's not it's westernised and taken from the united States and Italy and England. Nothing separates you from other westernised foreigners so stop acting like you are so different to them.

6. Tadhg Gaelach

The USA is just a bastardized form of Native European culture.

Kershaw likes this.
  7. Liberal D4'er

Oh so you're European now? That means you'll accept the english Poles Latvians and Lithuanians here?

8. Azzah

Azzah New Member Political Irish

There is a right old mix of migrating peoples in the US from Europe, Asia, and Africa , Mexico, and the Caribbean to name but a few.

9. Liberal D4'er

So now you consider yourself a native European specifically? "Our" is the word you use. I don't consider myself above the natives I consider myself to be native I just don't go on about it all the time. I consider it to be backward warlike and a way of the past to not welcome foreigners into my homeland. I'm ill tell you I'm a lot more Irish than you despite you being a muck savage who harks back to the time of the natives and tribal times. I'm one of the civil ancient Irish. You are a cave man

10. Tadhg Gaelach

No I don't. Europeans have their own lands, and should stay in them.

Kershaw likes this.
  11. Tadhg Gaelach

I prefer to be a caveman than a Libtard.

12. Liberal D4'er

But you just said you consider yourself one of them! In that case they can come here

13. Tadhg Gaelach

Yes, that's what I said - bastardization.

14. Tadhg Gaelach

They can stay in their own parts of Europe - where their fathers and grandfathers lived and died.

Kershaw likes this.
  15. Liberal D4'er

That may be but I consider myself to be more Irish than you. My grandfather spent time in a prison cell with Tommy Whelan in kilmainham jail during the time of the war of independence. He was hanged my grandfather got out with his life. I'll tell you this I'm so great full that he did and for the sacrifices that generation made for us and some of them like tommy whelan wouldn't have kids and grandkids to live but he still happily made the sacrifice. Something tells me with you being a culchie or at least a Dubliner with culchie roots you don't have any history in you from that time hence your attempt to be more native and Irish by being a racist muck savage. I consider myself to be more Irish than you because of my families history and therefore I believe my opinion and view point should have more sway in Ireland than yours and I wish to invite the foreigners in with open arms. You would be eaten for breakfast if war broke out here in Ireland because you are stubborn a bigot and represent everything backward about Ireland. I would say if it came to it you would flee this land if the shit hit the fan and there was a war because I think deep down you know yourself not to be Irish because of your hatred of Dublin and everything great it did during the time of the rising. Traitors like you would be eaten for dessert and you would run just like the migrants you judge for having done so from Syria. You are a snake!

16. Liberal D4'er

A bastard is someone without a father and I wouldn't be so quick to judge such people if I was you

17. Tadhg Gaelach

I'm happy to let the readers of Politicalirish.com decide who the traitor to Ireland is.

18. Liberal D4'er

You are obviously a bastard yourself. No defence of your irishness proves that. The posters of this forum are all culchie bigots so I wouldn't expect them to side with me over you but the readers who don't post here might. let me guarantee you I'm more Irish than you and therefore my judgement outweighs all posters on this forums judgements because they are simplistic culchie with no heritage other than being muck savages

19. Tadhg Gaelach

Would you like some more rope there....

Atlantean Irish and Ire-land like this.
  20. Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn Legend Political Irish

Fair enough.
    The biggest traitor here is yourself.