1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Syrian asylum-seekers at the 4 star Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Kershaw, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

Why would you tolerate taking in goods and services from other countries but not tolerate their people coming here to live. Are you that shallow that you will tolerate anything of utilitarian use to you but not if it doesn't have a price and an end use attached to it? To close out immigrants would be to close out the third world. Where is the humanity in that? You're a shell of a person if those are your views

2. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator

And don't they say something about prisoners who get off scot-free, while their fellow inmates are executed?

The apple doesn't fall far...

3. Azzah

Azzah New Member Political Irish

And I consider myself to be even more Irish than you or any of the other pretenders whose parent's knowledge of the GPO was at the stamps counter. I went into Kerry to get a wife but otherwise we are well inbred and as pure in blood as could possibly be known. Thoseuns who have lost their native tongue are the worst because they assume the ascendant position which makes them look devoid of humour and any sense of true worth. I have one relative who was involved in the banking scandal and another who benefited as a property developer but otherwise, both the living and the dead, have a strong family connection with the pure soil of Ireland. Have an uncle who is a fiddler and he can surely make them dance up in Dublin. Enough of my humility, let me not embarrass ye all.

4. Liberal D4'er

Indeed yourself and other unextreme posters on this site I wasn't having a go at. I was explaining to Tadgh and Una how their hatred of immigrants doesn't make them more Irish than me. They make out that if you supposedly stick up for the Irish people over immigrants it makes you more Irish (however they have worked out that logic I don't understand). But I'm explaining to them you can be more Irish than anyone and be in favour of immigrants. I suppose they are compensating for being bastardised themselves and having no family history in irelands revolutionary past. They are rootless.

5. Una

Una Member Political Irish Donator

my God, yr a paid mole from the Ministry of Justice.. i wrote out the Facts, & yr off again.
    We signed up to a trade agreement, the rest is a coy agenda to undermine 'national identity' & eventually 'national sovereignty'.
    'to close out immigrants would be to close out the third world'..? where is the humanity? Are they taking any?
    What is that Nonsense.....
    Ireland as a Nation HAS THE RIGHT TO EXIST, & SO DOES HER PEOPLE.
    500 MILLION People have access to Ireland via the EU.
    As if Ireland should then accept 192 MILLION from Nigeria also.
    Why don't they all move here, so we can move there ! There's an idea..... We can Swap !
    What TRASH.
    Tell them u want a Raise, for making this drivel up.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    amsterdemmetje and Kershaw like this.
  6. Una

??? Whatever ....! Liberal D4'er.
    Simpleton declarations (according to you) that everyone who retains some logic with regards to natural levels of immigration, has a 'hatred' for immigrants.
    more nonsense.
    u really have no knowledge of anyone's family history on here.

Kershaw and Chewns like this.
  7. Liberal D4'er

Just because culchies like yourself aren't able to keep pace with the fast moving and interchanging dynamic economies of the 21st century doesn't mean we all have to suffer. Immigration currently stands at around 7.5% non white in Ireland. That is a tiny proportion of the population so you can't say it is at unnatural levels. And if Dublin wants to raise the bar and increase those levels then we should be allowed. Just because there are people complaining about having a global economy and that there is no Irish in Dublin is nonsense. I'm from Dublin and I'm more Irish than any of you anti immigrationists. Thank you very much but there is more than plenty Irish in Dublin!

8. Liberal D4'er

Again you haven't refuted any of my arguments made in the post you are referring to. Answer the question why can you take goods and services happily from other countries but be so shallow as to not want people from other countries here? Does everything have to have an end use with you?

And as as to the argument that there are 500,000,000 entitled to live here I know you are being little more than disingenuous about that. Of course 500 mill people won't come and live here. Why would they want to cramp into a small country all together with no supports for them? It isn't possible and you know it. If you think Ireland is becoming too black move down to the country where the pace of life is slower and the parish macho men don't like "outsiders". Please let dublin contribute towards humanity and stay competitive at the same time without tarring us with the brush of being unnationalistic because we want to engage with the global economy.

9. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

If all of them were White Eastern Europeans it would still be a problem. As it stands there are far too many E.Europeans in Ireland. Also you may not know this but E. Europeans are not the same as W.Europeans. E.Europeans have turkic or mongol blood in them.

I am sick of every time I go to town expecting for the next White person to be Irish when they start talking, only to hear another E. European.
    It has got to the point where I don't feel at home in my own country. I am saddened and enraged by this. This is my country, I want to live and experience my people, my ethnicity in my own native country. In time past we were allowed assert that right by being allowed own arms and resist the influx of foreigners, used to be called invasion.

I am Irish I want to see, live, experience my own Irish people in my own home, which is my own goddamn country....IRELAND, it's not Poland, it's not Lithuania, it's not Nigeria, this is Ireland it is the home of the Irish, our home, and I want to see it and experience it as my home and the home for my people and our children, our future generations. That is not even mentioning that the resources of this land and seas are ours and ours alone, now being opened and made available to the rest of the world.

The other day an old woman was on Liveline, in her 80's she cares for her husband who has dementia and her son who has cancer, I hear stories like this all the time, have you any idea of the suffering going on out there amongst our own Irish people? HAVE YOU?

This breaks my heart, but more than that it enfuriates me, I walk past council houses with Africans in them, big cars, 4-5 kids. And then I hear complete pieces of shit like you agitating for more of these foreigners to come to my country, destroy my ethnicity, and get access to resources that should be going for my people.

People like you need to be brought to court for the pain and misery you have inflicted on the populace and the future crimes inflicted on them, and if found guilty, hung. I would do the job of hangman myself without an ounce of remorse or pity.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    BrianBoru, Una, Kershaw and 1 other person like this.
  10. thelimit

thelimit Member Political Irish

nail on head

excellent post and totally explains the outrage starting in this country and rightly so

Una and Kershaw like this.
  11. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

12. Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn Legend Political Irish

A pile of racist shite. Do have any idea what idiotic moron you are ? Well- DO YOU ???

13. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

Seeing as they were brought to both semi final matches, I wonder will they be given tickets to the All Ireland final? Fukk the natives that've been following the team for years

thelimit and Kershaw like this.
  14. thelimit

for sure they will take take take as much as they are given and then demand more nothing but leeche's , people are copping on pretty fast now from the conversations i'm having of late
    i guess some auld frustrated wan is currently looking for a way to get them to the final all for Multicultural shite and all that or the chance one of them leeche's would sort her out wink wink nod nod !

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  15. OP
    Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish

Syrian """refugees""" threaten lawsuit over food at Ballagh centre

In October, a group of about ten Syrian refugees emailed the Justice Minister Charlie Flanagan complaining about the food quality and kitchen area in the Ballaghaderreen centre.

They also complain about the ‘inefficiency of chefs’, claiming food is sometimes not cooked well, and the ‘poor cleanliness’ of the kitchen, tools and staff.

They take issue with Syrians who appear to be working in the kitchen and call on the Minister to send a delegation to investigate the matter.
    Otherwise, they say they’ll hire a lawyer and file a collective lawsuit against the company responsible for food at the centre’.

The refugees claim that when department representatives arrive at the centre, they will discover the majority of people have the same problem.
    They also claim there was an alleged assault of a staff member in the facility recently because of the food.

Ms Mullen, the manager of the centre, claims the complaint was entirely false and written by a group of refugees hoping it’d convince the Minister to move them to permanent accommodation after being in the Ballaghaderreen for eight months.

http://www.shannonside.ie/news/local/roscommon/syrian-refugees-threaten-lawsuit-food-ballagh-centre/

16. thelimit

Total chancers

Should be given permanent flights back to where they came from, utter chancers
    Hope this gets plenty of publicity it might actually make some more people realise that all we are getting is just chancers and leeches

Tadhg Gaelach, Kershaw and Una like this.
  17. Una

Obviously a PLOY to get Housed asap. Beyond Belief. Brazen.

Tadhg Gaelach, Kershaw and thelimit like this.
  18. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

And of course the animals they're given are slaughtered in a barbaric manner to suit their middle-eastern superstitions. What in the name of fukk would Collins et al think of what this Country has become?

Tadhg Gaelach, Una and Kershaw like this.
  19. Una

Heart Breaking, covert Infiltration of Ireland, followed by TREASON & BETRAYAL.

20. 2pacs

2pacs Member Donator Political Irish

Meanwhile in war torn Syria

[​IMG]

Looks like its safe to me for them to go home now

Una, Dublin 4 and Kershaw like this.