1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Syrian asylum-seekers at the 4 star Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Kershaw, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

100,000 conditions placed on Arabs ain't gonna make them Jews.

2. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

Ireland among the worst in the EU for accepting unaccompanied minors seeking asylum - Independent.ie

A Nigerian who arrived with her family and who only got residency as the Irish Born Child scam was not yet closed trying to get us to take in more of her fellow "asylum seekers." If she is so desperate to live amongst Africans then there is a simple solution. She return to Africa.

A diversity hire too. Can't do basic foundation level maths.

5.9% of 63,300 is 3735.

3. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

The kind of "families" the gays want are a destruction of the natural order.

4. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

And there was me looking for Zainab Boladale in the text of the article. Then I realised it's the journalists name- for the Irish Times Facepalm

Also, I'm so sick of names that give no indication whether they're male or female. Sigh.

Kershaw and BrianBoru like this.
  5. Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn Legend Banned Battle Royale

This is where YOU are wrong:
    American ancestry - Wikipedia

6. Una

Una Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

They are still in the large Minority, unless like the migrants to Ireland, they want more of, similar to them, to feel at home............

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  7. Una

I thought the 'Irish Born' child scheme' was coming up for a Referendum in June 2017..? as I heard the liberals & jewish liberals of western society were going to do everything in their power to block it.

BrianBoru and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  8. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

You said ethnicity earlier.

Ire-land likes this.
  9. BrianBoru

Twenty-seventh Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland - Wikipedia

Having a child here whilst in the asylum process gave them leave them remain and the child automatic Irish citizenship. The only EU member state that gave anyone born there citizenship. Circa 30k got leave to remain after we closed that loophole through the Irish Born Child scheme of 2005. How many got it before?

In the years prior to the referendum, 58% of all asylum seeking women over the age of 16 were pregnant upon making their application for asylum.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/information note.pdf/Files/information note.pdf

10. Tadhg Gaelach

So the citizens voted in 2004 to block migrants from getting to stay in Ireland because of a baby being born here - and the régime brought in the Irish Born Child Scheme in 2005 to allow migrants to stay because of a child born here? Sounds about right.

11. Una

Thanks for that info, my blood is boiling now. So the public voted to remove 'Automatic Citizenship thru Birth' in 2004, & it was 'Reviewed' in 2005 by Minister Michael McDowell..., who has 'Hacked' the Constitution more than once.. In 2017, EU officials (pawns of zion) will be pushing to undermine national sovereignty again. Euronews reported last week, that a South American woman obtained EU residency after the birth of her child, after she brought her case to the European Court of Justice (pawns) & Won. This result may 'overlord' national sovereignty of EU states, which of course is 'contrived' behind the scenes.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Templar and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  12. Una

Ok so now i'm confused.

13. Tadhg Gaelach

I'm just saying what you said. As usual in Ireland, the régime did the very opposite of what the people voted for.

Ire-land likes this.
  14. BrianBoru

15. Una

my God, back in place since 2005 ?!! 12 Years ! Michael McDowell. behind the recent removal of the alcohol ban on 'Good Friday' at Easter, another step towards 'Secular Ireland'. Just doing what they want !

So asylum seekers have a 'birthright' since 2005 (after 3 or 4 years in IRL)
    Irish citizenship through birth or descent

In Switzerland, it takes TWELVE Years to Apply for Citizenship, & you have to be Working WITHOUT a Break during that Time.
    Germany, is putting an end to 'Birth right' citizenship.

Since then, However, it seems Ruth COPPINGER is doing her own thing in the Dáil, Again...............in March 2017 ! She will not be happy until Ireland is Obliterated.
    Dáil Éireann - 09/Mar/2017 Irish Nationality and Citizenship (Restoration of Birthright Citizenship) Bill 2017: First Stage

16. BrianBoru

Kershaw, Templar and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  17. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

Huge swathes of Syria is fairly safe.
    Damascus proper is full of restaurants. and night life .
    They are still building tourist hotels in Tartous.
    Even Aleppo has been transformed in recent months with Christians now parading in the streets.

I can only assume most of those "refugees" lounging about Europe in skinny jeans and Iphones are on the run from the authorities having backed the losing side in the failed terror campaign.

18. BrianBoru

19. Una

thelimit, Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  20. Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn Legend Banned Battle Royale

Do you know any homeless person from Dublin who would move to Ballaghaderreen ?