1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

The Anti-Irish Elements who are promoting the Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Oct 11, 2016.

1. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Member Political Irish

Living under a Muslim Mayor and having previously lived in an area where Sharia patrols roamed the streets I cant agree that Muslims coming here want to live under us.
    They are here to take it over and turn it Europe into a Muslim continent.
    Using our money to convert our countries into Muslim countries.
    And they openly say it, I have no idea why Dublin 4 liberals seek to delude themselves that they are coming here to live under us and to work long and hard to pay our pensions so that us White Christians can have a long wealthy retirement.

Una, Kershaw, Tadhg Gaelach and 3 others like this.
  2. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

For people who don't care about skin colour, they make an awful furore about the colour-composition of a country.

Why the big need and push to artificially contrive to get people of different skin colour into a country that has as it's normal natural composition an ethnicity tied to their ethnic territory, which by definition means they are a specific type, why the big need to artificially engineer a change in that, if race and skin colour is not important to these "open-minded", "humanitarians"?

3. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

4. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Hard to believe that such a dull cretin could get a job teaching in any university. I'm sure Trinity just employed her so that they could be "enriched."

Kershaw and mikeo like this.
  5. BrianBoru

6. PlantationWatch

PlantationWatch New Member

ENAR and ILGA are the too big brussels lobby groups behind a lot of the stuff happeneing here in Ireland

ENAR , the European Network Against Racism is jointly funded by George Soros (open society intiative for europe) and the EU Commission . So too is ILGA europe , the international lesbian , gay and intersex association

both these organisations are closely related and work together with soros to turn Ireland upside down and inside out

I was reading a publication of ENAR , written by the head guy cant think of his name , he talks about uniting all the minorities together to fight against conservatives ... and this is exactly what they have done in Ireland ... united lots of NGOS to fight against our traditions and way of life and turn us upside down

Una, Tadhg Gaelach, mikeo and 2 others like this.
  7. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

yes, this seems to be the globalists playbook. Bring it lots of minorities and unite them in a voting block along with all their sympathisers. They call it 'political mobilisation'.

Leaked documents from Open Society last year revealed that while the Immigrant Council and NASC present themselves as being for 'migrant rights', Soros considers them lobby groups to make it easier for migrants to get Irish citizenship.

[​IMG]

8. BrianBoru

9. BrianBoru

10. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Kershaw likes this.
  11. BrianBoru

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  12. mulligan

mulligan New

Another open borders Jewish psychopath like Shatter. They should be put on a boat back to apartheid Israel.

13. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

An untruth she told there is about Boer immigration into the Republic of Ireland - if you are from Boer or from that matter a Middle Eastern Christian or Baathist background good luck in getting into the ROI because you will need it big time, meanwhile the type of Muslim a lot of Muslim countries wouldn't want near them seems to have free entry. I'm against mass immigration principally because I see it hurting the indigenous working class but also sociologically/culturally I think it has gone way to far- nothing to do with White Nationalism, however facts like I stated here incline me to wonder whether something more than narrow greed is involved in what is going on.

Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  14. SwordOfStCatherine

Around 3:28 she talks about the ROI constructed the Irish people; but riddle me this how come a lot of the hard line Nationalists you meet have a difficult time recognizing the legitimacy of the State here? Both Tadgh and Potato Mystic don't really do so- blah, it isn't something that I'm concerned about particularly but it is something that I note.

15. SwordOfStCatherine

There is so much to break down there. The most actually oppressed people in the ROI are Travellers who are very Gaelic and very Catholic. Who, and sorry for being rude, the fuck is she? I'm from an Ulster Loyalist background and outside of Libtards on Politics.ie I have been treated with immense kindness in the South when a bit of nastiness would be understandable. Southern Ireland has offered a brilliant home to a lot of Ulster Protestants who want out of the madness of Northern Ireland and find England to alien and Scotland to crazy- one of them said recently to that the time is coming when Gaelic Catholics will need something like the DUP here and he isn't someone who jokes. My attitude to her is shape up and show gratitude or let people Una expel you.

16. mikeo

mikeo Member Political Irish

"Who, and sorry for being rude, the fuck is she? :D:D:thumbsup:.......Beautiful....Don't be sorry......Ireland and all of Europe NEEDS more 'Rudeness' like this!!!!

17. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

She lectures on equality and racism in Trinity or used to, so of course the more foreigners in the country, the more in demand she is.
    Here she is at the Identity Ireland launch:

When Irish people voted on closing down the anchor baby racket, she was one of the voices opposing its shut down along with Sinn Féin.

18. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Very sloppy of Identity Ireland to be holding that dispute INSIDE the room. This Jewish trouble maker should have been dealt with by door security.

mikeo, Una and Kershaw like this.
  19. SwordOfStCatherine

I think they controlled themselves very well- I would have called her an ungrateful kike starring her in the eyes in that situation (roc_ will book mark this post as evidence that I'm anti-Semitic which I'm not however she is a grossly ungrateful Jewess and there is no getting around that fact). There was so much just wrong in the video Brian posted that it is hard to know where to begin.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    mikeo and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  20. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Tadgh that video is some 14 minutes long and you know my attention span isn't great so could you tell me who is that Jewess and why does she want to destroy my nation?

mikeo and Tadhg Gaelach like this.