• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The Big Freeze in the USA, is this normal?

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
The Irony is that if the Earth is about to enter a Mini Ice Age, we would be better trying to put more carbon into the atmosphere to try and heat up the climate, what we have been doing over the years is the exact opposite!

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
The Irony is that if the Earth is about to enter a Mini Ice Age, we would be better trying to put more carbon into the atmosphere to try and heat up the climate, what we have been doing over the years is the exact opposite!
Unfortunately for ye, it is only the irish that appear dumb enough to do anything, even though they are not even one thousandth of the population and are insignificant. I reckon I burn more gas than everyone else combined on the site and I am not going to stop.Do Irsih people actually think that chinese people care about carbon

As Beijing Joins Climate Fight, Chinese Companies Build Coal Plants

Way to go chinamens, they are building 700 coal stations and the sooner they are puffing out carbon the better, before I freeze to death here

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
5.3 litre. The mustang is 4.6. The wife got a new accord and it has a tiny engine, smaller than a lot of motorbikes.I might ask her to park up the street.

No fear with Ireland, we are going back up in emissions last few years,
Ireland CO2 emissions per capita, 1970-2016 - knoema.com

Germany and Denmark were looking for fools to sell their wind turbines to and they found us.
We put all our eggs into the Wind scam/basket, and said fuck everything else, its working out great.

Except wind will only get you so far, as intermittent overproduction is exactly as it sounds.

From 2016
Ireland's CO2 emissions third highest in EU Ireland's CO2 emissions third highest in EU
Blog: Ireland misses pollution targets by a mile Ireland misses pollution targets by a mile

Here's another turd, third highest electricity prices in Europe in 2nd half of 2015.
Natural gas price statistics - Statistics Explained Energy price statistics
"Electricity prices for such medium-sized households were highest during the second half of 2015 in Denmark, Germany and Ireland"

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
It is 4 degrees F, that is -16C. I have returned from a 4.5 mile walk. It was fine and my face was not cold. I was well layered with a fur cap and gloves. It is to drop another 6C by morning. Not every guy my age could do that walk.My usual walk is 5.5 miles but that was too dangerous with snow and traffic.

You gotta have a cap like this