• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The Coming War in Korea.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator

The US now are releasing the satellite pictures of ships as they transfer oil. It will be interesting to see what the next move by the US will be.Most likely it will be to commandeer the vessels.

Lol. the Chinese ship was detained by the South Koreans. You are admitting that South Korea is just a US puppet state.

OP
OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
Of course it is, who says differently. Any more trolling and memes from you and you will be thread banned.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Of course it is, who says differently. Any more trolling and memes from you and you will be thread banned.

You are taking part in this thread so you have no authority to thread ban anybody. In fact I'm going to report that threat.

OP
OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
You are taking part in this thread so you have no authority to thread ban anybody. In fact I'm going to report that threat.
Report away. This thread is about the upcoming war. Stay on topic or adios.
If you don't think there is a war coming, that is fine, take a hike so that the 2 posters who liked my OP might be able to enjoy the thread.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Report away. This thread is about the upcoming war. Stay on topic or adios.
If you don't think there is a war coming, that is fine, take a hike so that the 2 posters who liked my OP might be able to enjoy the thread.

I'm reporting this threat also.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Btw. Neither one of the posters who liked your OP agree with you that there's any war coming in Korea. In fact, you're the only dotard on this site that believes such nonsense.

OP
OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
Well perhaps they would like to see a discussion. Which you wish to shut down

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Well perhaps they would like to see a discussion. Which you wish to shut down

Oh we have been discussing the matter on this thread. You are the only one who is outside the discussion - because you're such an unmitigated troll.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
OP
OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
The only thing that matters here is that Kim has given Trump the green light for an attack. Trump has his plate fullnow.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
The only thing that matters here is that Kim has given Trump the green light for an attack. Trump has his plate fullnow.
You've been reported for breaking the rules by deleting one of my posts even though you are taking part on this thread.

OP
OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
And the quicker Hans puts a stop to you the better for this site.

Why are you here putting up endless stupid memes that we have all seen before

Rick

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Political Irish
I advise both of you to either post more respectfully or you will both find yourselves thread banned.

OP
OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
Good advise Rick.
Korea is added to my Israel/Arab conflict threads which I am leaving to history to sort out without me.

Instead I will be starting a thread, pointing out how Israel has the goodies on the States.
We will be on the same side in that enlightening thread.

What is the Korean for.

Slán fear ramhar.

OP
OP
Youngdan

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
His husband is one too
What better way to wrap up this thread than with happy thoughts of Manchelle.
That remonds me, where is Olli, I hope he is well, he always liked big Manchelle.