1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan - The Genocide of the Peoples of Europe

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

[​IMG]

A very interesting article that explains why the EU elite are so desperate to replace the native populations of Europe. Coudenhove-Kalergi was an Austrian aristocrat of mixed birth, who seems to have developed an intense hatred of everything Native European. He made detailed plans for a future Europe, where there would be no Native Europeans, but a general fog of mixed race beings who would be easy for the elite to control and manipulate.

In his book, "Praktischer Idealismus," Kalergi writes:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]

Unfortunately, Kalergi was not just some aristocratic crackpot. His ideas and writings have been hugely influential among the EU elite. Every year the Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize is awarded to the two Europeans who have done most to promote this genocidal plan in that year. In 2010, the prize was awarded to none other than Angela Merkel. In 2012, the President of the European Council, Herman Van Rompuy, was awarded the Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize. They both made speeches praising the writings and ideas of Kalergi as they accepted the prize.

Full article here:

Golden Dawn - International Newsroom: The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan - The genocide of the Peoples of Europe

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

President Herman Van Rompuy. I supposed if you looked like this, race mixing would seem like the obvious answer to your problems.

[​IMG]

3. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Some Subhumans, particularly in Sinn Fein & Fine Gael support the CK lunacy.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  4. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Could it be that Angela Merkel grew up feeling intimidated and oppressed by the beauty of European womanhood, and now wants to destroy what she feels oppressed her?

[​IMG]

Kershaw and Dublin 4 like this.
  5. Danny Dyer`s Pants

Danny Dyer`s Pants Member Political Irish

Is that the Orange order new Christmas 2016 outfit?

maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  6. Dublin 4

7. Dublin 4

8. Leonard Whiteman

Leonard Whiteman Non Registered Member GUEST

The genocide is as much a black problem as it is a white problem. Coudenhove-Kalergi wanted to wipe out both races.Asians are already his preferred colour.Due to his mixed parentage,he was deeply troubled by identity,a trait that affects all mixed race children.He himself was a pawn in the Jewish endgame,who tapped into his insecurities and funded his ideas and they continue to fund the EU to this end.Adolf Hitler,who was insane by the way,briefly put a spanner in the works and halted the master plan.Not for a moment do I think Hitler was right either,he in fact unknowingly aided the plan by making Europe sympathetic to Jewish needs.The EU of today is corrupt and where they proclaim strength and unity,they are in fact puppets for big business fuelled by Jewish master class.In future there may well be no white or black people,and the Jewish master plan will have worked.The people will be like Coudenhove-Kalergi,puppets of Jewish Masters,with no identity and be oppressed by its Masters.I am glad people are waking up to this.I have been talking about this for years and was just a racist to most people.I have no problem with colour I have a problem with too much power for the elite,absolute power corrupts absolutely. Muslims don't even realise they being used as the war machine for white and black genocide.The latest puppet in the quest for Jewish domination.Angela Merkel and her cronies are lying to you all,I just wonder how much she is being paid to help implement the death of the white and black races.Hope I didn't bore anyone with these comments.Well done to the UK by the way,a brave step against the crowd,hope this time the world will be quicker to support you than they were in World War 2.Will Europe stand or fall,will Africa stand or fall.Stop the genocide and Jewish domination.

9. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

We certainly do have many allies among people of other races who respect and value their own race. I would never look down on other races, as I respect all races and want to protect their integrity.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  10. Paul

Paul Non Registered Member GUEST

11. Paul

Paul Non Registered Member GUEST

Sure you don't look down on other races. But there is no Integrity if the race is mixed!

12. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

I agree that miscegenation should be discouraged. Children in our schools are being encouraged to form sexual bonds with members of other races. This is part of the Ziomatrix plan to destroy the integrity of all races - except one of course.

FairstoodtheWind and Dublin 4 like this.
  13. Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn Legend Banned Battle Royale

Plain and simple lies !

14. David Harkins

David Harkins New Member Political Irish

Thanks for this very enlightening piece. Another of the many apparent destructive forces driving with determined speed towards a very worrying future. This can be added to the similarly dark and sinister directions of the UN. Where you look at the list of award nominees it clearly gives more than a strong hint at the underlying intent!

15. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

This afternoon I had the misfortune to walk around the Blanchardstown center and the surrounding area. All I could think of was the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan. It is in full operation in Blanchardstown. It would be no exaggeration to say that the Irish have died in Blanchardstown. They have died and been replaced by Africans and Muslims and some Eastern Europeans. It used to be that everyone working in the shops were immigrants. But now all the shoppers are immigrants too. I went into the Library, and although the staff seemed to be Irish, nearly all the kids in the Library were Africans.

Blanchardstown is in Fingal. Fine Gall - the territory of the foreigners. That used to refer to the Danes. Now it refers to the Africans and Muslims. But Fine Gall has been a key location in the geopolitics of Ireland. What happens in Fine Gall does not stay in Fine Gall, but spreads out over all of Ireland like a cancerous sore. And that's what's happening today.

Coudenhove-Kalergi could not have hoped that his plan for the genocide of the Native European would meet with such phenomenal success as it is meeting with in Ireland.

Let us remind ourselves of what this plan is:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]

16. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

17. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

18. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

19. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

20. Nilbud

Nilbud Non Registered Member GUEST

Why do you scum always sink to the same sump. The inbred filth of Ireland are always fiercely proud of the real people of Ireland as though that can compensate for their broken genes, lack of education and useless cunty parents.