1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan - The Genocide of the Peoples of Europe

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Apr 24, 2016.

1. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

By Egyptians I presume you mean the Roma that some of the Travellers may have intermarried with a couple of hundred years ago. If so, then the Roma come from India, not Egypt. And besides, they are not negroid. Besides that, I didn't say anything about Eurasian negroids. That was Coudenhove Kalergi. One way or another, no matter what part of the world you care to look at, no native population has ever done well from mass immigration and race mixing. Usually they are exterminated. As I mentioned before, the Irish are 88% genetically the same as they were 10,000 years ago. I consider that a magnificent and priceless heritage that I would not sell for cheap immigrant labour and high rents. Some race mixing, as you mention between small groups of Travellers and Roma may well have taken place, and that is easily absorbed into the native culture and blood stock. But, that's not what Coudenhove-Kalergi is talking about. He wanted massive forced migrations of non-Europeans into Europe so as to blend out and exterminate the native blood of Europe. He had this maniacal plan because he was mixed race himself, between European and Japanese, and clearly felt massive anxiety about his mixed blood. The only way he could think of to ease this anxiety was to make everyone the same as himself. As I say, that would just be the harmless fantasy of some aristocratic crackpot - except for the fact that his pathological ravings have been adopted as the founding philosophy of the European Union, and his genocidal plan is being forced upon us with the utmost violence.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  2. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

By the way, the Jews were very much involved in the Dutch and British empires. In fact, they ran them and used their extensive financial abilities and networks to expand them. The Jews were also very much involved in the Spanish and Portugese empires, though they usually had to "convert," i.e. pretend to become Christians, to gain high positions in those empires.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  3. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Chamberlain announced in The Foundations that "all the wars" in history were "so peculiarly connected with Jewish financial operations".

Chamberlain warned that the aim of the Jew was "to put his foot upon the neck of all nations of the world and be Lord and possessor of the whole earth"

The ultimate aim of the Jew according to Chamberlain was to create a situation were "there would be in Europe only a single people of pure race, the Jews, all the rest would be a herd of pseudo-Hebraic mestizos, a people beyond all doubt degenerate physically, mentally and morally".

As part of their plans to destroy the Aryans, Chamberlain claimed that the Jews had founded the Roman Catholic Church, which only preached a "Judaized" Christianity that had nothing to do with the Christianity created by the Aryan Christ.

Wagner himself, like Luther, still believed that a Jew could, as he put it with his customary charm, "annihilate" his Jewishness by repudiating his ancestry, converting and worshiping at the shrine of Bayreuth.

So in theory a Jew could be a German…But to the mystical chauvinists, like Chamberlain, who took a tribal view of Germanness, even radical, Wagnerian assimilation could never be enough: the Jew was an alien virus to be purged from the national bloodstream.

The more a Jew took on the habits and thoughts of his gentile compatriots, the more he was to be feared

[​IMG]

Houston Stewart Chamberlain

1855 - 1927

Houston Stewart Chamberlain - Wikipedia

[​IMG]

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  4. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

5. colm from clonmel

colm from clonmel Member Political Irish

It's getting worse. Here we see blonde haired dutch school children bowing down in a mosque towards Mecca. The religion of the illiterate arab who heard voices in his head telling him he was god's last prophet and to kill all who didn't believe him.

He also had sex with a 9 year old girl when he was in his 50's and spent the last decade of his life waging a different military campaign every 6 weeks.

Netherlands: Primary School Children Forced to Pray to Allah

Andrew Anglin
    Daily Stormer
    December 29, 2016

This footage shows Dutch primary school pupils of the Vinkenbuurt school praying to Allah in the Ghulzar-e-Madina mosque in Zwolle, the capital of the province of Overijssel, in the east-central area of the Netherlands. Imam Mawlana Tahier Wagid Hosain Noorani gave a tour of his mosque and taught almost exclusively native and blonde Dutch children how to get on their knees for an Islamic prayer.​

This bizarre event was part of an “learning from other cultures” curriculum. An iconic photograph documenting it has been circulating on social media for a while ever since The Dalfser Marskramer published the article on 31 October 2014.​

The female teachers are beaming with joy as the children learn about the Arabic alphabet, the Prophet Mohammad, prayer techniques and Islamic rules. Similar visits have been documented in the Jozefschool in Aalsmeer, the Essensteijnschool in Voorburg, and the Nutsbasis school in Voorschoten.​
    It is unknown whether the video was from the same trip as the picture from 2014, although everything points to it.​

This is about wiping out the white race.
    The easiest route to that is by handing over all of our women to Islamic men.
    That is the program.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  6. colm from clonmel

colm from clonmel Member Political Irish

[​IMG]

7. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

One thing Coudenhove-Kalergi was right about is that every civilization needs an aristocracy. This aristocracy are not necessarily the richest people in society, but they are the most looked up to. They are the people who's lives, manners and speech are imitated by the rest of society. Kalergi is correct when he says the Jews have become the aristocracy of Europe. Today, Europeans try to imitate the Jews. But it is a very imperfect imitation, as the Jews are very sure that they will not be wiped out by mass immigration and race mixing. The Europeans mindlessly imitate everything bad and destructive about the Jews - but they do not imitate the Jewish sense of survival.

8. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Dublin 4 and Kershaw like this.
  9. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I cannot believe someone had the gall to write this on a discussion Site.

10. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

I'm very fond of roc_, he knows that, but I also knows that I think he is an utter mentalist.

11. Myles O'Reilly

He may be what you say he is Miss but to me the first thing I thought was Snowflake wanting a "safe place" to shut down opposing views.

Perhaps I've overreacted. I am prone to that.

12. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

I think this is all paranoia as far as the racial points go.I certainly agree that mass immigration is about cheap labour and keeping the masses down and divided.

13. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Do you mean that Coudenhove-Kalergi and is followers, including Angela Merkel who was awarded the Coudenhove-Kalergi prize for promoting race mixing, are paranoid - or that we are paranoid to take them seriously?

GodsDog likes this.
  14. Plasticpaddy

No I think that worrying about mixed race relationships is paranoid.If people are attracted to other races and have children that is a natural part of human life.He wanted a pan Europe at a time when Europe was predominantly white,he was not motivated by wanting to destroy the whites.He wanted peace, he was trying to save lives.

15. Myles O'Reilly

Why should it be?

Why should European Countries like Ireland take in vast amounts from other races and end up with a mixed race ourselves?

16. Plasticpaddy

I agree that small countries such as Ireland should not have mass immigration I am saying that inter racial relationships are a natural part of human life.

17. Myles O'Reilly

Its only a recent phenomenon what with the EU and globalisation etc. How many inter racial relationships did you see in Ireland in the 60's or 70's? Paul McGrath was a loveable curiosity even in the late 80's FFS! Now you look in my town and half the people are either coloured or some concoction so that you don't know what they are. That's grand if its only a few folk here and there but why would anyone want it en masse?

To be fair to you comrade I don't think you want that either tbh.

Tadhg Gaelach and Plasticpaddy like this.
  18. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Member Political Irish

No it isnt, there isnt any suggestion that the population of Africa or Asia is going to be bred out of existence, this change is only being applied to countries where the native population is White.

Tadhg Gaelach and Myles O'Reilly like this.
  19. Plasticpaddy

I blame the financial system or in one word money.I want a united democratic world and money abolished.I am not a globalist,I do not want corporations running the world.I know it all seems like a wild dream now but I hope it will be a part of human evolution.If not we will have hell on Earth.I expect the authorities are booking a one way trip to Siberia,oh hold on there's a knock on the door.....

20. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Maybe you didn't read what Coudenhove-Kalergi wrote:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution].