1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan - The Genocide of the Peoples of Europe

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Una

Una Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

This will explain. America: 'Freedom to Fascism' by Aaron Russo (Film Director of 'Trading Places')

2. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

Yeah interesting stuff,but surely every capitalist country,pretty much,has income tax.People have been taxed by rulers ever since money was invented.I would like to see a,world parliament,and democratic government,with money being phased out.I am certainly not a member of any secret society or any of that mumbo jumbo.Dictators and cashocracy cause all the trouble in the world maybe one day we'll grow up,evolve and end the madness,if not we'll have hell on Earth.

3. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

Oh they did worse than that!

The Ringworm Scandal: When Israeli Doctors Killed Tens of Thousands of Arab Children - Tikun Olam תיקון עולם

4. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

I have to say I'm caught in two minds between the left and the right in America but also worldwide. The right are spot on on abortion gays but have it wrong on Medicare and rich elites taking over privatised companies. The state taking over those companies didn't work in failed communism and it does ensure the separation of power but in Ireland the fascists from FG the old blue shirts who supported and fought for General Franco in Spain are the same group as the politicians in FG being from the one and the same school. The school of redmond and Joyce therefore right wing politics don't work either. So how do we operate if both systems are failed? Democracy? Democracy is in effect being in a constant state of civil war without the killing. It's good to be of both persuasions both left and right in order to be a democrat. But is the answer to this being a republican? In Ireland being republican is being a communist but in America being a republican is being a fascist so where do we turn in modern society ? Anarchism?

5. Una

Jeepers Creepers..... ! Gotta give u credit for doing all that thinking.... but yr missing the KEY to it All.......!

"Which Central Banks are NOT owned by the Rothschilds and Rockefellars?" - 'Yahoo! Mail'
    + Links within the original
    "The Constitution has been hijacked"

Who Really Owns The Banks? (Some answers inside)

Greater Israel
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

History Part 1
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-the-eight-families/25080

History Part 2
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-freemasons-and-the-house-of-rothschild/25179

History Part 3
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/bin-laden-the-911-illusion-secret-societies-masterminds/24764

Consolidation of Power After 9/11
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/consolidating-us-money-power-the-four-horsemen-of-global-banking/24967

When u study All that, we'll move on to the Freemasons....................
    America (& the World) has been Hijacked......! !!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  6. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

It's very clear that a small cabal of families is running the whole show at this stage.

Una likes this.
  7. Una

how could u Not be alarmed by a cashless society ...? or a chip in yr hand, or yr head? controlled by the global elite, remotely from a centralized system ?
    How do u explain the incredible accuracy of the Revelations from 2,000 years ago, which are supposed to guide Christians, & help them recognize certain events in the future, as warnings, being that 'free will' is key in christianity, a chip in yr hand, marks u as a slave, & ends yr free will.
    Revelation 13:16–17

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  8. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

Sorry to break in on the racist, anti Semitic hatefest - but I think Blue Mink got it right
    with their wonderful song, 'Melting Pot'.....:smiley:

9. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

We look forward to the Anglos being melted out of existence. The way things are going, we don't have much longer to wait.

maxflinn and Una like this.
  10. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

this, not sure if people can truly understand the scale of the replacement going on in dublin.

I was in blanchardstown for a few days last year, crashing on a foreigners couch I worked with, as I could not find a place to rent in dublin,
    and we went to the shopping centre. I sat outside the shops and tried to count the number of irish i could see walking past me.
    Every time I thought they kind of looked Irish, if I heard them speak they were eastern european.
    I play where's the wally when im on parnell street, looking for the irish, and ye can find them but its getting worse.

I thought parnell streeet was bad for ninjas, but blanchardstown was full of them. Not sure why japan is scouting out dublin for an invasion, but id prefer if the send the samuri now and get it over with, at least ye can see their faces.

This has been in the works for a long time.
    Irish could be minority ethnic group here by 2050 - professor
    "Ireland's population will consist of a multicultural and multiethnic mix in which the indigenous Irish will form a minority."
    "Ireland as a multicultural society will be able to make a particularly valuable contribution to the new Europe, and will be able to continue to lead as a country in which high-value innovation takes place and strong community values are espoused."

Community values like how to act like a ninja. Or how to take part in 100 on 100 brawls in the streets.
    Mass brawl between 200 youths breaks out in Dublin city centre
    This one is from Jan this year.

I was in the middle of one just off henry street, I was heading for the italian quater for a coffee, august last year.
    They were not ethnic irish looking people. I asked a young girl what was going on, she said it was tallaght vs some other group, cannot remember.
    But they have tribal tallaght vs some other tribal area, organised over facebook or shapchat.
    It was total chaos, the gardai where there in force, i asked one of them as they marched in a line down the luas tracks Jervis did he think this was a good thing.
    He said "Sure we're all in this together"

Well as far as I can see it, you invite enough third world people, you get third world problems.
    But it will be fine, Coveney and his friend Sutherland are going to speed up the process. Its going to be alright lads.
    Ireland’s population to grow to pre-famine levels in next 20 years

As an aside, the census numbers are horseshit, If people think there are only 19000 chinese people in ireland they need to wake up. Not unless they've already been given citizenship and now call themselves irish, their should be 60 to 100 thousand in Ireland.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  11. Una

the Brainwash has worked wonders on you... more like George Soros/ Rothschild funded Coercive Engineered Mass Migration, of EU Founding Father Kalergi, of the Kalergi plan, to breed out Christian Europe, & replace White 'Christian' Europe with a mixed race of mostly asians/africans, they believe will be easier to rule over, with no inherent Ethnic or Ancestral Heritage or 'attachment' to those European Nations, no borders, no sense of national identity, no patriotism, history & heritage of the European Homeland all gone, replaced with mostly Islam, a 'Dilute to Federalize' EU Project. If you haven't figured that out yet, catch up. & train yrself to become less influenced by their Privately Owned Mass Media, pumping out the 'diversity' or 'racist' nonsense 24/7. The only 'racism' going on is the hidden agenda against Caucasian Whites. Look it up & u'll soon see it's the truth.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    The Potato Mystic likes this.
  12. Una

Yes i'm amazed by the amount of Chinese i see around, & then there's 30,000 illegals with PPS Numbers, who are allowed to stay, Brazilians, Mexicans, Venezuelans, Moroccans, Algerians, Pakistanis, easy to see why there's a housing problem. 30,000 illegals is a lot of people who shouldn't be here. It's time to fight back our Treacherous Government. However, if the Global Elite act out on Agenda 21 (depopulation) before 2021, there won't be an Irish population of Pre-famine levels, nor GDP of current levels. I imagine there is now White Flight in Blanche?, & West Dublin, Parnell st. you really hit the hot spots.. & it's All Without Consent. I literally cannot wait to get rid of FG, & Coveney-Sutherland, others are the same, FF, SF, all bought & bribed traitors, we will have to fight to get our Country back.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  13. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

There certainly is white flight from Blanchardistan. Some parts of it are exclusively immigrant.

Una and maxflinn like this.
  14. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief

Una, Tadhg Gaelach and maxflinn like this.
  15. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach