• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

dwayne

Political Irish
NOT, however... Poland..Hungary...Austria...And certain parts of Rural America:thumbsup:
All the Countries that have Patriotic Nationalist Parties are the ones who use common sense and protect their beautiful Race and Culture for their Children,the Countries with limp wristed traitor so-called Lefty Liberals are the one who are having a Genocide committed on their Race and Culture in their own Motherland

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish
This is bad.

The Government was defeated in the Seanad as a Private Member’s Bill allowing refugees bring their extended family to Ireland passed its committee stage.

The Bill paves the way for refugees to bring grandparents, cousins, nephews, nieces and siblings to Ireland by expanding the reunification programme.

The International Protection Act currently allows those granted refugee status in Ireland to apply for “family reunification” to bring their spouses, parents or children under the age of 18 to Ireland.

Fooking traitors.

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish
Is Justice a bad word??? As in A Court of Law,these people are facilitating the mass invasion of my/our Motherland against the wishes of our People,is that not treason??
I was trying to reference the preceding words and hoped you'd edit them.

dwayne

Political Irish
I was trying to reference the preceding words and hoped you'd edit them.
I appreciate that Brother and apologize to anybody who may of took my use of words out of context,all i'm saying is,is that no matter who you are if you break the Law you should be brought to Justice.Period

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish
I appreciate that Brother and apologize to anybody who may of took my use of words out of context,all i'm saying is,is that no matter who you are if you break the Law you should be brought to Justice.Period
They are not breaking laws. They are creating them. That is the unfortunate thing.
I agree they are traitors but please tone down rhetoric that could be perceived as veiled threats for your own good and the forum's.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Just been talking to a taxi man and he told me there's a late night drinking den in Coolmine Industrial estate in Blanchardstown run by Nigerians. His customers are the "big" Irish women going to it. Harmless enough you might say, but they will be flooding Ireland with mulatto bastards at the country's expense. That's anything but harmless.

dwayne

Political Irish
Just been talking to a taxi man and he told me there's a late night drinking den in Coolmine Industrial estate in Blanchardstown run by Nigerians. His customers are the "big" Irish women going to it. Harmless enough you might say, but they will be flooding Ireland with mulatto bastards at the country's expense. That's anything but harmless.
Fat Prostitutes is all they are,this unlicensed drinking den must be reported to the Garda

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Fat Prostitutes is all they are,this unlicensed drinking den must be reported to the Garda

At least prostitutes would be making some money out of it - but Nigerians expect their Irish whores for free - or in fact the Irish whores should pay them by buying them stuff and paying their expenses. He didn't tell me exactly where it is, but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find. Doubt if the Gardaí would do anything anyway. It's not like it would be hard for them to do their job either.

dwayne

Political Irish
At least prostitutes would be making some money out of it - but Nigerians expect their Irish whores for free - or in fact the Irish whores should pay them by buying them stuff and paying their expenses. He didn't tell me exactly where it is, but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find. Doubt if the Gardaí would do anything anyway. It's not like it would be hard for them to do their job either.
Behind Darious chipper,sure that is the chipper the delivery man was working out off when he got called down to tyrellstown and got attacked by a gang of Africans,i know the man he was a Black Belt in my Karate Club when i was growing up,but he is over the hill now in his 60s,a nice chap

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish
Behind Darious chipper,sure that is the chipper the delivery man was working out off when he got called down to tyrellstown and got attacked by a gang of Africans,i know the man he was a Black Belt in my Karate Club when i was growing up,but he is over the hill now in his 60s,a nice chap
I see there is a 'Sudanese Social Club' marked on the map there.
Would love to have an Irish Social Club.
That would probably be racist though.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I see there is a 'Sudanese Social Club' marked on the map there.
Would love to have an Irish Social Club.
That would probably be racist though.

Doubt if that's what the taxi driver was talking about. The Sudanese are a whole different world. In Blanch, if anything dodgy is going on, 10/1 its the Nigerians.

2pacs

Donator
Political Irish
This is bad.

The Government was defeated in the Seanad as a Private Member’s Bill allowing refugees bring their extended family to Ireland passed its committee stage.

The Bill paves the way for refugees to bring grandparents, cousins, nephews, nieces and siblings to Ireland by expanding the reunification programme.

The International Protection Act currently allows those granted refugee status in Ireland to apply for “family reunification” to bring their spouses, parents or children under the age of 18 to Ireland.

Fooking traitors.
Not sure i understand? I thought it said the government lost?