1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Noel Rock is on the list for that 'Washington Ireland Program', the same one Leo went to...under Leo's wikipedia.
    Not a good sign.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Una

[

Soros Funded INFILTRATION in ALL LEVELS OF Government.
    It's WAR !
    Underpaid Irish Teachers having to work abroad to save for a house, No decent contracts available, & importing Ethnically 'Diverse' Teachers,
    Racism against Whites, Diversity for White Nations ONLY.
    What about the Irish Language ??
    NONE of the Migrant Teachers Qualify to teach in Irish Schools ........!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  3. Una

4. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

This is entirely predictable.

The initial inflow was justified with a "sure its only x, we can easily accommodate that number" but of course what they didnt say that once that initial x had arrived that then they will start talking about the next "x" and then the next "x" after that so that before long it will be 10x or 20x ie they are adopting the boiling frog approach to import a number that the population would have been up in arms at if it had been announced at the start.

5. Tony

Tony Member

6. Tony

Tony Member

Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  7. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Hospitals being shut down, children unable to get social services, old people being left to die on trolleys - and yet the Varadkar Régime has no end of money for fake "refugees." And let's remember that the war is over in Syria. Thanks to Russia, the good guys won. The Syrian government has called on all Syrians to return home and start the work of rebuilding - after six years of NATO backed terrorism. There are no genuine Syrian refugees coming to Ireland.

Una and Tony like this.
  8. Tony

Tony Member

Una, Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  9. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

10. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Kershaw and Tony like this.
  11. PlantationWatch

PlantationWatch New

I just feel so depressed about the whole thing

i just dont understand why irish people keep voting for fine gael and fine fail

i really feel like i need to leave this country forever

i'm so ashamed of other catholics in particular who vote for these people in fianna fail

and whats most frustrating is that there is no opposition to any of this stuff , people who would have been called centrists 20 years ago are now called far to extreme right just because you want to hold on to your own country , culture and identity , this is now a terrible horrific act and a terrible sin to publically voice

I have no doubt , irish people have been indoctrinated , and its so hard to reverse that damage , you need plenty of money to take on the mainstream media in Ireland

I went into a shop the other day , there was a young lad working there , his dad owns the place , anyway he was laughing with another man about Trump and spouting all this rubbish about Russia and trump collusion .

I hate groupthink , so on my way out , I said to him out loud , I like Trump , I think he's a great guy ..... even though I dont really care about the guy one way or another although I like the way he challenges media groupthink .

the day before that I had an argument with a woman in her 60s while I was trying to get a Romanian beggar to move , the woman started shouting .. "leave him alone .. leave him alone" , I tried to explain to the woman that we had a problem before with Romanian beggars in the Village , once you allow one , they all start coming , they see the place as a soft touch, and I was going to get the police , I would never physically do anything , but she wouldn't listen , she just kept shouting .. "leave him alone .. leave him alone" , like she was brainwashed .

she is the typical fianna fail / fine gael voter , I've no doubt , these people are brainwashed

Ireland is brainwashed and are letting their children and future generations down by being such idiots

12. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  13. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

I understand your feelings a chara and share them. We are those who walked out of Plato's cave and saw that what they had once believed is mere shadow and illusion. We try to tell our fellow cave dwellers of the sun light outside - but they think we are mad to say such things. This is a painful position to be in, because when the majority are mad, to be sane is to be mad. But what can we do? We must keep telling what we have seen. The only consolation is that our message is getting though - hence the hysterical calls of Fianna Fáil to have us jailed.

Una likes this.
  14. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

What a pity this West Brit traitor doesn't use some of that money to get the Gaelscoileanna out of wooden prefabs.

Una and Kershaw like this.
  15. Tony

Tony Member

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  16. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

17. Tony

Tony Member

Kershaw likes this.
  18. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Una and BrianBoru like this.
  19. thelimit

thelimit Member Political Irish

cheeky bastard

Rohingya refugee challenges Justice Minister's refusal to let his wife join him in Ireland

the man spent eight years in direct provision before getting refugee status here in September 2016.

applied last March for permission to have his wife, whom he married last January in Bangladesh; his two children by his first wife, who died in 2010; and his brother, join him here.

he married his second wife last January and they lived at her home in Bangladesh until he returned to Ireland in February.

needs to be read !

Una and Kershaw like this.
  20. Tony

Tony Member

Kershaw likes this.