1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Rohingya Muslim challenges refusal to let the woman he married in Bangladesh after being granted asylum come to Ireland

This spent eight years in direct provision from 2008 before getting refugee status in September 2016.

This is the same guy who won his case over the absolute ban on asylum seekers working here.

He also wants to bring his children here but that application has yet to be decided upon.

After getting refugee status, he flew to Bangladesh married a second wife because his first had died in 2010.

Then he flew back to Ireland and applied to be joined by his second wife, brother and two kids by his first marriage.

On May 16th, the Minister refused permission for his wife on the grounds that, under section 56.9 of the International Protection Act 2015, before a spouse can join a refugee here the refugee must be married at the time they seek protection.

The man and his wife are challenging that refusal.

He is also seeking, if necessary, various declarations including that section 56.9.a is repugnant to the Constitution and discriminatory.

He claims that from 2008, when he first sought refugee status, and 2016, when he got it, the right to family reunification was governed by section 18 of the Refugee Act 1996.

Under section 18, a refugee’s spouse fell within the definition of a family member provided the marriage existed when the application for family reunification, rather than protection status, was made.

He also says because he was banned from working for eight years until he got refugee status, he cannot meet the minimum financial threshold applicable to family reunification for non-nationals lawfully residing in the State, which is €30,000 in each of the last two years.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/supreme-court/rohingya-man-challenges-refusal-to-let-his-wife-come-to-ireland-1.3316367

The legal industry must be making a mint of these cases because I know he sure isn't paying.

2. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

3. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

Elephant in the room.
    Why doesn't he apply for asylum in Bangladesh?
    What his attraction to Ireland?
    Chancer.

thelimit, Una and Kershaw like this.
  4. PlantationWatch

PlantationWatch New

The Burma man in question was refused asylum 4 times and took multiple high court actions .

The reason this Burma man was in the asylum system for 8 years is because he refused 4 times to accept the decision of highly trained barristers and solicitors who told the man on 4 seperate occasions and in no uncertain terms that he was NOT a refugee under the terms of the refugee convention . The man chose not to accept this and took multiple high court challenges at great expense to the Irish tax payer .

After his first 12 months in the asylum system the man had received two negative decisions on his application and was given a notice to deport letter from the state telling him to leave .

Now at that point the man could have decided to leave the state but chose to ignore the fact that he was not considered genuine and continued to fight the state for a further 7 years .

Further Reading Here

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  5. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  6. Una

& so Ireland starts... 'Chain Migration'.... thanks to Family Reunification? He didn't waste Any time.
    Unbelievable traitors in Gov. their Nonsense, & no public consent.
    Who is paying for all these court cases...?
    He needs to be taken on by the public... as our Gov. are useless.

7. Una

Are u serious ??? That's going on in IRELAND ?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ARE u KIDDING ???????????????????
    100 Years after 1916 ? Female Genital Mutilation ?!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!

WHAT ?=!

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  8. Una

Seriously, No WAY ! If That's Bradford...... NO WAY.. No Minerets for Ireland.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  9. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I read that Muslim parents in England where sending their little girls to be mutilated in Ireland because until recently it wasn't against the law here. I'm not sure if it even still is.

Actually, it is against the law here now - but the Régime doesn't enforce that law - because that would be wacist....

No one has ever been convicted of female genital mutilation in Ireland

Una and Kershaw like this.
  10. Una

I am Depressed beyond Belief Plantation Watch, but Mostly I'm MAD AS HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!
    I've drafted one mail to all grass roots to expose the fxxxkers, re.immigration, family reunification, mind control, banks, hate speech, gender streaming..
    What's this carry on re. foreign languages again ?, ....i rem. the Migrants Council promoting it.
    That Richard Bruton must be a freemason. .........He's Stripping Irish Education to pieces.
    I've got to the stage, where i cannot Get Thru even ONE Day Without hearing some form of Treason on the radio, or the news.
    or mind washed people repeating what they hear, or what's fashionable to say.
    Then u have a friend here & there who'd say.... just relax.. & enjoy yr Life... which drives me Insane !
    I read in the Protocols from Hell, that 'MORAL EXHAUSTION' is their Goal.
    So i won't let them get me in that dept.

thelimit and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  11. Una

Oh My God I'm going to kill them.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  12. Una

OK i get it, more English Farm Visa Schools........
    Unbelievable. we have to clean out that Gov. entirely..

Kershaw, thelimit and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  13. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Kershaw and Una like this.
  14. Templar

Templar Member Political Irish

Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  15. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

For all we know, that scumbag was an ISIS terrorist in Syria.

Templar likes this.
  16. Una

well...Broke his nose ? & has serious head injuries, for saying the Bus was full ???
    Who the Hell are these Savages ?

thelimit, Tadhg Gaelach and Templar like this.
  17. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

They're the ones President Al Assad and the Syrian Arab Army have been valiantly fighting for the last six years. The only Syrians coming here are terrorists and terrorist supporters who don't want to live under the secular Syrian government.

thelimit and Templar like this.
  18. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

19. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

20. thelimit

thelimit Member Political Irish

Pregnant woman 'truly believed' she would die after being beaten unconscious by husband

Should let him do the sentence and once completed deport costing the taxpayer a fortune since the miserable tramp came here

Tajik, an Afghani national,

Gageby said Tajik applied for asylum in Ireland in September 2015, and has been unable to work since then.
    said Tajik is in a new relationship and is expecting a baby with his current partner.

Kershaw likes this.