• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Una

Respected Member
Donator

in article:
As of last December.......(2017), there had been 2,927 applications for declaration as a refugee here — the department has recently tendered........ for .....more capacity............. in the direct provision system...........

Are u Kidding me?

that's 3,000 as of Dec.2017, added to the 5,000 waiting for citizenship, & work, +welfare.
8,000...................!!!!!!
8,000..............!!!!!
+30,000 illegals !!!!!!!!!!
& They Farce Along talking about the housing crisis on Prime Time, KICK THEM OFF !

hope u will All Vote Anti-Immigration ONLY, & Nothing Else.
We need them OUT OF OFFICE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Ooooh. Join me!!! 2 women....That's not been done before! My spare time too... I have a permanent knot in my stomach with it now. It's so wrong on the people of Ireland.

Me too.... I've developed a BAD TEMPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!:Mad 2::Mad 2:
Every Single Day now, we are being Bombarded by Globalists, all over Europe, whether it's Agenda 2030, Education, Abortion, Immigration......
Diluting Laws, Corrupting Police, Judges, Freemason Subversion.
I am FIT TO KILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¨¨

Me too.... I've developed a BAD TEMPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!:Mad 2::Mad 2:
Every Single Day now, we are being Bombarded by Globalists, all over Europe, whether it's Agenda 2030, Education, Abortion, Immigration......
Diluting Laws, Corrupting Police, Judges, Freemason Subversion.
I am FIT TO KILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¨¨
It's not good is it? Sometimes I wish I did't care. I see people happily ignorant and I am like a coiled spring. Why can't it be us though? Stranger things have happened. Do you have a strategy?

Una

Respected Member
Donator
It's not good is it? Sometimes I wish I did't care. I see people happily ignorant and I am like a coiled spring. Why can't it be us though? Stranger things have happened. Do you have a strategy?

Oh the..... 'Sure just enjoy yrself brigade'....... i wish i could just sip coffee..... There they are.. WW3 could go off... !!!
Why not indeed..., at this point... my main annoyance at the moment is family reunification chain migration.
Even if i was a member of a party, & high up, I feel it's a waste of time blabbing on tv shows, blocked by others in yr party, i want Action.
Either the party's already there, are really on for it, & go for it, or it's probably better to go 'Rogue', & crowdfund or fund a court case & print flyers, head to Croke park, & the country.
If migrants are going to court over their right to work, or 2 Not be Deported, why can't i !

Oh the..... 'Sure just enjoy yrself brigade'....... i wish i could just sip coffee..... There they are.. WW3 could go off... !!!
Why not indeed..., at this point... my main annoyance at the moment is family reunification chain migration.
Even if i was a member of a party, & high up, I feel it's a waste of time blabbing on tv shows, blocked by others in yr party, i want Action.
Either the party's already there, are really on for it, & go for it, or it's probably better to go 'Rogue', & crowdfund or fund court cases & print flyers.
If migrants are going to court over their right to work, or Not be Deported, why can't i !
A good, informative website, flyers and people to deliver them. They would be my first 3 priorities. I want action too. Islam and Nigerian chain migration are frightening the life out of me. Call me racist, but Nigerians are a violent race. WTF are they thinking?

Una

Respected Member
Donator
A good, informative website, flyers and people to deliver them. They would be my first 3 priorities. I want action too. Islam and Nigerian chain migration are frightening the life out of me. Call me racist, but Nigerians are a violent race. WTF are they thinking?

They are PAWNS to Central Bankers, & OUR IMF Debt has given them Extra Leverage to BLACKMAIL IRELAND, ENSLAVED.
If We didn't have FXXKXXg CHILDREN RUNNING the Country in the First Place !!!!
I'm sure people have written to them from all over the Country, annoyed about immigration,
but they have the Controlled Media Covering their ASS..............................................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are PAWNS to Central Bankers, & OUR IMF Debt has given them Extra Leverage to BLACKMAIL IRELAND, ENSLAVED.
If We didn't have FXXKXXg CHILDREN RUNNING the Country in the First Place !!!!
I'm sure people have written to them from all over the Country, annoyed about immigration,
but they have the Controlled Media Covering their ASS..............................................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need ground troops to get the message out there that if people want to know exactly what's going on, we will have all the information they need, in one place.... you are correct about the media black out... This is the only way to fight it in my opinion... do you speak to people about it? What do they think?

Una

Respected Member
Donator
I have a LOT i Could say on that website, but i'm sure it's illegal........! People need things explained to them, by following the money.
They would understand much quicker.

Una

Respected Member
Donator
We need ground troops to get the message out there that if people want to know exactly what's going on, we will have all the information they need, in one place.... you are correct about the media black out... This is the only way to fight it in my opinion... do you speak to people about it? What do they think?

I NEVER Miss an Opportunity to speak to people, everyday, whether it's seeing them use the TAP System thru their i-phone, informing them about the RFID Chip, & a cashless society, 5G- no privacy,
EVERYONE IS TALKING about Immigration.............. That's what people say to me.
I talk about it to everyone, & them to me.

Last edited:

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Sorry you've lost me there... by following the money?

Yes, Starting with the Money,
Following the Money, explains the entire system, & knowing their goals, when this is explained, they see the light......
I have all the email addresses of the members of FF, FG, in my mailbox,

Una

Respected Member
Donator

well the fake jews, 'Talmud' (not real jews, 'Torah') have 'Uppers' /Bosses too....., the decendants of the Roman Empire, the richest families in the World.
But yes, Fake Jews have 'Ownership' of all the 'Central Banks' in the World (bar 4 or 5), which in turn controls the Governments.
Getting Governments deep in debt, turns that Government into a PAWN.
& Hence we are Here.

What are people's opinions of immigration/abortion? I have only been back in Ireland 3 years so not up to speed with public opinion really. Plus its only just hitting my town (immigration that is) ... more and more by tge effing day.

Una

Respected Member
Donator
What are people's opinions of immigration/abortion? I have only been back in Ireland 3 years so not up to speed with public opinion really. Plus its only just hitting my town (immigration that is) ... more and more by tge effing day.

Social Media & Media Ownership by (Talmud jews) is Wrecking the Heads of the younger generation..............Paedophile controlled Hollywood, Satanic music industry, GET YR Rosaries OFF my Ovaries Generation, SOROS Funded FeminNAZI, GROOMED to Pit themselves Against Men. The Men are Brainwashed into ONE WORLD, DIVERSITY iS OUR STRENGTH, LGBT WORLD, Tinder.
4 Immigration, SOME are 'We can All Share the World'. (& don't see it's only the West that's up for grabs).
These Babes will literally stand in a Line and get the 'Mark of the Beast' in their HEAD ! if we don't stop them.
Some, in Europe seem to be growing Anti-immigration.
I'm counting on Italy in March to Send that message to the EU.

Last edited: