• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Setantawatchl

Respected Member

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Tji

This woman deserves to be prosecuted, I would presume the reason why you posted this is because you believe it's typical
So in that case does the many more cases of Irish people screwing the dole mean that all Irish people are represented by them?

Statistically and per capita, is it higher amongst the Irish population.?
Do you have facts to back that up.
I'd suggest it's higher among the foreign population.

I'm sorry.
Explain to me like I'm a 4 year old.
What are the benefits of boosting the population by 1 million.
Not a rhetorical question. Would like to hear the pros.
You increase consumption and put demands on resources which raises their value.
Whether 10 people or 100 people require a home is reflected in its price. It's the same with every product.
This increase in consumption will generate increased taxes so the national debt can be paid off by more people in less time.
However this increased population will also generate debt and so the population will have to increase further more to pay that off.
Basically the economic model is you just keep increasing the population until everyone is living in very expensive shoe box apartments stacked on top of each other and there is no more room left.
Then when the population can no longer be increased the system collapses and the strongest survive.
At that point, those at the top of the food chain and who benefited from the system are living on a luxury island somewhere with a strong border system.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
I'm sorry.

Kershaw has put it well there, I'd just add that having an inexhaustible supply of cheap migrant labour serves to sideline the native working class - who are always harder to deal with than frightened and desperate migrants. Migrant labour rarely joins a trade union, or makes any demands. They are just happy to be out of where they came from and terrified of going back. Migrants will also live in terrible living conditions - as we saw in one case where 70 Brazilians were living in one small house in Dublin, making the landlord an absolute fortune. We certainly have got to the stage where employers and landlords will accept a migrant over an Irish person any day. As Kershaw says, increasing the population by 20% and more puts massive extra demand on land and housing, thus making their owners very rich indeed. The Irish elite are a landowning elite. All their policies are geared towards increasing land prices to the very maximum and beyond. There is no doubt that the housing bubble in Ireland was mainly caused by developers building apartments and houses intended for migrants, i.e. to sell to Irish landlords who would then rent them to migrants. The Native Irish ended up having to bail out the bankers and developers. In effect, we had to pay for these housing units built for migrants. And then a large number of that million will be "refugees." There is an absolute fortune to be made by landlords and hotel owners putting up this fake refugee horde. All risk free government cash in their pockets. Apart from that again, the multinationals now want unlimited access to cheap migrant labour. They will refuse to locate here without it. And multinationals locating here is a bonanza for the landowning Irish elite, along with lawyers, accountants and other professionals.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Sounds like a recipe for another fuck up.

The State claim foreigners are good for the economy.
If so, why don't they say to Hungary and Poland, "No bother lads, we'll take all those asylum seekers that you don't want".
But they don't and neither does Germany.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Sounds like a recipe for another fuck up.

The State claim foreigners are good for the economy.
If so, why don't they say to Hungary and Poland, "No bother lads, we'll take all those asylum seekers that you don't want".
But they don't and neither does Germany.

The Irish Gombeens would actually like to do that - but they don't feel they would get away with it - yet.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Statistically and per capita, is it higher amongst the Irish population.?
Do you have facts to back that up.
I'd suggest it's higher among the foreign population.
You reply makes no sense, what are you trying to say/ask
For example you ask fornfacts and go in to "suggest"

Tadhg liked your post, that gave me a good laugh

Why are you worried whether it higher amongst the irish

If it is so what at least some of their family tree continue to the state

Furthermore I thought the whole point in bringing in migrants was thought create a better gene pool not bring in parasites

Una

Respected Member
Donator
I'm sorry.

Designed to destroy the Homogeneity of a Nation, create an Underclass, under Zionist Elite communist rule.
FASCISM

The destruction of the Irish People, already Tried via the 'contrived' Famine, & centuries of oppression, British (Zionist),
This time, it will be thru 'covert' means...
Bit by Bit, until the Irish nation is no more,
replaced with a multi-cultural mix, living in a green city, Life-Time Renters, Zero hour contracts, or 'Universal Salaries',
5G, biometric, trackable, controlled media, education. Slaves of Zion is the END GOAL.
The Entire West, is being transformed to become an Underclass, & join the likes of Beijing, unless we Awaken, Unite, & Resist.

Last edited:
Don't remember this video being posted or discussed here. It's a video of an Irish woman who smashes up an African shop on Parnell street. Looks like she has a mixed-race child and she seems to be accusing the staff of covering up for someone who hurt her jaw.

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Don't remember this video being posted or discussed here. It's a video of an Irish woman who smashes up an African shop on Parnell street. Looks like she has a mixed-race child and she seems to be accusing the staff of covering up for someone who hurt her jaw.

Oh my God, it's rough out there... from my last trip to that area, it had been taken over by China !!