• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Heads up...
There's an 'EU Ministers SUMMIT' (Justice i think) in JUNE 2018, where the Refugee Quota System Will be Implemented,
I heard LEO today stating that 'Ireland would Not be following Hungary, Poland, in Rejecting the Quota System, but WILL BE ACCEPTING IT.'..!!!
There will be 'a Quota' EVERY YEAR.

EU Fascism + Irish pawns

i.e. a governmental system led by dictators, having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition, and criticism.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
Don't remember this video being posted or discussed here. It's a video of an Irish woman who smashes up an African shop on Parnell street. Looks like she has a mixed-race child and she seems to be accusing the staff of covering up for someone who hurt her jaw.

What a skank that is.

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Sudanese asylum seeker repeatedly failed his asylum claim so he took his case to the high court and a judge believed his story and granted him refugee status.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/khaled-s-story-direct-provision-is-like-living-in-a-jail-1.3388461

Would like to know the Name of the Judge. The article is Full of contradictions, stating 'Ireland's Low Rate of acceptance'...
That the 'country of origin' should Not Even Be of importance for accepting refugees, what Nonsense.
& now This Failed Asylum seeker from Sudan, who had a chat, with an unnamed Judge, is bringing his son to Cork under family reunification/chain migration.

She doesn't want him named because it will destroy his life? WTF? Maybe she's do-gooding "migrants welcome" type that got raped after extending her friendship. She had brought him for a trip to St Stephen's Green after meeting him on a bus. The guy is an illegal who was previously charged for masturbating in public and he's challenging his deportation order:

Egyptian sexually assaulted student on bus before walking her home against her wishes and raping her in hallway, court hears

A man sexually assaulted a foreign student on a bus before he went home with her against her wishes and raped her in the hall of her home, a court has heard.

The 39-year-old Egyptian national, who currently cannot be named at the direction of the judge, told his victim he would “give her the best ten minutes of her life” before he raped her, the Central Criminal Court heard today.

The court heard that identifying the man will not identify the victim but that she does not want him named because it will “destroy his life”.

Ms Justice Isabel Kennedy ordered that reporting restrictions would remain in place for now and that she would deal with the issue at the sentencing date next week.

At his sentence hearing today, the court heard the man, an illegal immigrant, has a previous conviction for masturbating in public in 2013. He exposed himself in front of two women in Harcourt Street in Dublin, Garda Sylvia Ryan said.

The court heard that a deportation order is in place, which he is appealing.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-sexually-assaulted-student-on-bus-before-walking-her-home-against-her-wishes-and-raping-her-in-hallway-court-hears-36594771.html

Una

Respected Member
Donator
She doesn't want him named because it will destroy his life? WTF? Maybe she's do-gooding "migrants welcome" type that got raped after extending her friendship. She had brought him for a trip to St Stephen's Green after meeting him on a bus. The guy is an illegal who was previously charged for masturbating in public and he's challenging his deportation order:

Egyptian sexually assaulted student on bus before walking her home against her wishes and raping her in hallway, court hears

A man sexually assaulted a foreign student on a bus before he went home with her against her wishes and raped her in the hall of her home, a court has heard.

The 39-year-old Egyptian national, who currently cannot be named at the direction of the judge, told his victim he would “give her the best ten minutes of her life” before he raped her, the Central Criminal Court heard today.

The court heard that identifying the man will not identify the victim but that she does not want him named because it will “destroy his life”.

Ms Justice Isabel Kennedy ordered that reporting restrictions would remain in place for now and that she would deal with the issue at the sentencing date next week.

At his sentence hearing today, the court heard the man, an illegal immigrant, has a previous conviction for masturbating in public in 2013. He exposed himself in front of two women in Harcourt Street in Dublin, Garda Sylvia Ryan said.

The court heard that a deportation order is in place, which he is appealing.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-sexually-assaulted-student-on-bus-before-walking-her-home-against-her-wishes-and-raping-her-in-hallway-court-hears-36594771.html

U must be joking............! Illegal too ! Rape, & appealing being deported !!!

Una

Respected Member
Donator
Ooooh. Join me!!! 2 women....That's not been done before! My spare time too... I have a permanent knot in my stomach with it now. It's so wrong on the people of Ireland.

didn't sleep a Wink after our talk....., been very busy, can do a site, can't see anything happening, unless someone takes action.
This Savage Rape, MURDER, & Dismemberment Was Not Even Mentioned on the News in IRELAND.
If the Italians let this pass, ignored, at the Next Elections, they are FINISHED. & SO is Europe.

Una

Respected Member
Donator
I got the Info. on WHO Voted Yes + No for 'Family Reunification' (i.e. CHAIN Migration, No Skills Required, + No Upper Limits).
It was only voted in the Seanad, & Not in the Dail, even though it has a huge effect on the Immigration Numbers into Ireland.
So clearly a Set-Up Farce.

International Protection (Family Reunification) (Amendment) Bill, November 8, 2017
Scroll down to CHART.
You can see what they look like by pointing on the (I) beside their name.

Seanad Éireann - 08/Nov/2017 Prelude