1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

(Singing) "....up to my neck in foreigner blood...hmm, ho, di ho....."

ah yes, have been killing the invaders since I found out about them....the invasive spiders I mean.

Tadhg Gaelach, Ire-land and Kershaw like this.
  2. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Lovely stuff!

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  3. anderson

anderson Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

[​IMG]

Praising the governments decision to allow refugees to take Irish jobs.

4. Superhans

Superhans Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Donator Battle Royale

what jobs, driving down wages incentive to others to come here?

5. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

6. Gaelswidow

Gaelswidow Member Political Irish

But they are all Doctors, nurses, scientists, Engineers.....

7. Gaelswidow

Gaelswidow Member Political Irish

Another one who has benefitted from our generous system that is out of reach of many of our own.

I also notice she states she is a journalist but I see no employer.

Razan Ibraheem, Journalist

MA ELT (MA TESOL) Class of 2011

[​IMG]
    One of the greatest experiences in my life both personally and professionally, has been doing an MA in English Language Teaching in University in Limerick.
    I left Syria and joined the MA ELT course in 2011, coming from a very different culture and education system, and language background. The teachers, classmates and course coordinators did their best to make me feel at home and overcome challenges and difficulties.
    The course is very well structured, educational and has a balance between theory and practice. I enjoyed every subject, project and presentation I did.
    What I liked the most was the team spirit and the cooperation between the classmates and the teachers. I have met such amazing people from the course that i am still friends with them till today.
    Joining MA ELT in UL was a turning point in my life as it opened many doors after I graduated. Although English is not my native language, I was able to find a teaching job in Ireland and I worked as an English teacher in a summer school before becoming an academic manager in a language school in Limerick.
    The experience, knowledge and the excellent ELT materials I obtained from the course helped me a great deal in managing the school and understanding my students' and teachers' needs. Now, I am a journalist and a human rights activist. I will always carry my wonderful experience in MA ELT course in my heart and mind as it has been the reason for my success in life and work.

Student Testimonial- Razan Ibraheem | University of Limerick

Razan Ibraheem (@IbrahRazan) | Twitter

8. doom macha

doom macha Member Political Irish

HIV treatment is crazy expensive, who is picking up the tab for this I wonder?

9. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Another of these Micky Mouse courses for immigrants - but which cost as much or more as a real course.

10. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Its a big money maker for big pharma companies, sell drugs to africa, tax payer pays for it.
    The Real Story About Bush, HIV/AIDS and Africa
    Supposedly the clintons changed it to so that they use generic drugs, and started using some indian company Ranbaxy to make it, but that all looks dodgy as fuck. Hard to untangle, i doubt we'll ever know.

Ireland has been spending tax payers money on aids in africa for a long time. Ireland, Clinton Foundation Sign $158.2 Million Agreement To Provide …, State in €70m Aids partnership in Africa
    "Taoiseach Bertie Ahern and Bill Clinton recently signed a new agreement to fight HIV/AIDS in Africa. Ireland is now the largest country donor to the Clinton Foundation HIV/AIDS Initiative."

None of this addresses the issues of HIV in africa. Its a scam.

Now we are importing the problem. We will be hitting US rates of std's and aids if we keep going like we are, In the U.S., 110 Million S.T.D. Infections
    All of this has serious negative effects on the ethnic population. Sodom and gamora here we come.

Una, Tadhg Gaelach and Ire-land like this.
  11. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Of course flooding Ireland with unvetted HIV carriers is like handing out smallpox infected blankets to the Native Americans. All part of the process of Genocide.

Una, Kershaw and Generation Snowflake like this.
  12. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member

Wow! And I thought American teachers' credentialing programs were moronic. I've been proven wrong again.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  13. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Have Irish gay dudes gotten their hands on mass quantities of methamphetamine or the like? Once they do, Ireland will have syphillis rates that go through the roof. In places where homosexualism is rampant and smiled upon, men celebrate their "culture" by going on several-day methamphetamine binges and bootywhacking to their hearts" content. Syphillis is once again a major epidemic in that "community."

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  14. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

You guys are painting a bleak picture of the island though. I thought it was still supposed be like the Ireland portrayed in "The Quiet Man." :confused:

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  15. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Even 'The Commitments' seems like a distant dreamlike memory, never mind 'The Quiet Man'.

16. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

How Circuit Parties Spread HIV by Risky Sex, no-one is more degenerate than the americans, the rest of us are catching up/learning, Bug Chasing for HIV: Is It Real? the bug chasing and hundred's of sexual partners a year, now easier then ever with the internet and phone apps. This would all be irrelevant, if it stayed within the gay community.

The issue is bi-sexual's. Those that get ridden on grinder one night and then ride some bird on tinder the next. These militant versions of STD's that are created in the gay community from constant infection and treatment with drugs,, and of aids as well, not all aids versions are equal, get passed on to women. Then some poor bastard gets a drug resistant std. This is the shit that will make westerns less and less likely to want to go near sex, except the more risk inclined.

Aids is a takers disease, Africa issues are more due to them being more fucked in the head, raping virgins as they think it will cure them, and before she's even knocking out kids shes got the bug, and so aids gets passed from mother to child. Giving them drugs to keep these man alive only spreads the disease around more. Your not helping giving them drugs, your only financially supporting whoever owns the drugs company and the politician they lobby.

Straight western men need to be careful of the std's coming from these women riding anything on tinder. And stop funding these aids drugs to africa if ye want to help them.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  17. mulligan

mulligan New

I'm afraid the country we know and love is over. It's now abortion, faggotry and Africans/Immigrants with HIV flooding in. I barely recognise my area and I'm not that old. The future looks pretty terrible for this island. Although maybe it will bring us back closer to God, because I see plenty of suffering ahead.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  18. Kershaw

Another event to get migrants to claim citizenship. You can see they make no secret of being sponsored by George Soros

Leaked documents from Open Society revealed NASC lobbies the govt on behalf of Open Society to make it easier for migrants to get citizenship.

[​IMG]

19. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

20. Kershaw

What do they mean they released him?
    Kick him out of the country FFS.
    So anyone in the world can just move to Ireland, present no documents and the authorities just do nothing?