1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Feb 22, 2016.

1. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

2. BrianBoru

Seems so!

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  3. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Do we even have authorities here in Ireland when it comes to mass immigration?

Ire-land and Kershaw like this.
  4. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

5. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Hey, they copied me!

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  6. Ire-land

7. BrianBoru

8. Ire-land

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  9. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

So that was the second time the Gardaí had arrested him for such an offense? Why wasn't he charged the first time? Charged and deported. But, of course, he's very unlikely to be deported even this time. That's the scum régime we live under.

Ire-land likes this.
  10. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

The sad fact is that we are working our way up to having Muslim grooming gangs operating here in Ireland raping our children. We may already have. It's very clear the Gardaí will behave as the British police have, i.e. turn a blind eye for the sake of diversity. There was a time when we had organised men and women who would step forward and deal with this very quickly, but since the GFA the Irish people are completely unorganised and without defense.

Ire-land likes this.
  11. Ire-land

They’re already withholding the names in certain sexual assaults too, not to mention the slap on the wrist sentences handed out to some of them. There’s also an extremely worrying air of 'understanding' about these sorts of depraved crimes, as if it’s sort of okay because they just don’t know any better. It’s a real fucking mess we’re in.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  12. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Yes, the régime is practically admitting that these are savages who are flooding into Ireland - and we can't expect civilized behaviour from them.

Ire-land likes this.
  13. Kershaw

Where does it say it was his second time?

14. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

“It was obviously very upsetting. My fear is that if given bail he will commit further serious offences. It is alleged that he committed a very similar offence in April,” the detective said.

Kershaw likes this.
  15. Ire-land

This is the other bit..

"Detective Garda Edmond O’Donoghue arrested Abel Etonga, 24, and brought him before Cork District Court late yesterday afternoon.

The young man is charged with sexual assault on October 3. Det Garda O’Donoghue said the defendant was charged with committing an almost identical offence on April 8, again in a shop."

The other extremely sinister part of that bit there, is how they describe him as 'a young man'. It’s despicable, it really is, and is part of that air of understanding I was talking about above. He’s 24 ffs.

16. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

This is moral relativism Moral relativism - Wikipedia combined with open borders.
    Remove religion or a top down moral system and it becomes pick and mix.

So you get all kinds of ideas pushed Moral foundations theory - Wikipedia by these "world top thinkers" such as Jonathan Haidt - Wikipedia
    So ye get stuff like Sexual Morality: The Cultures and Emotions of Conservatives and Liberals and Moral Psychology and the Unity of Morality which is a lot of social engineering stuff.
    Now i can assume that they are all trying to do their best, and this might work great in a perfect world but it aint.

So just looking at the 5 pillars he is pushing

Care: cherishing and protecting others; opposite of harm.
    Fairness or proportionality: rendering justice according to shared rules; opposite of cheating.
    Loyalty or ingroup: standing with your group, family, nation; opposite of betrayal.
    Authority or respect: submitting to tradition and legitimate authority; opposite of subversion.
    Sanctity or purity: abhorrence for disgusting things, foods, actions; opposite of degradation.

Which of these do you think women latch onto versus men ?

They latch on to a harm-based moral system, "cherishing and protecting others"
    Logos, Pathos, Ethos, men tend toward logos women pathos, logic vs feeling. Motherly nature etc...

So you can understand the let them all in, lets give em all a big hug approach that is going on.
    Combined with a built in lack of responsibility and accountability, and a defence of "I had the best intentions", you see the lack of recourse or action to fix the issue.

Now if you look at the UK and Ireland as a Matriarchy and not a Patriarchy , i think you will start to understand what the problem is.
    Supposedly, who knows if he did, voltaire said "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise".

Well your fucked in this country if you question a women in public, your lucky if its only your job you'll lose.
    And if its not women, its gays or emasculated men telling you what to do, all of which may be more inclined to a women's mode of thinking.

Now they may all be just useful idiots, and theirs a puppet master for the whole lot of them, but people need to start pointing fingers at what I see are the obvious pushers of this shit.
    Either that or we have all become women, I have a different opinion on that but its for a different thread.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  17. Kershaw

Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  18. Ire-land

Meanwhile...

'If I had drawn the dole I'd now have a full entitlement' - Pensioner's frustration as payment is reduced"

"Mary Walsh gets a reduced State pension due to the rule change that came into effect five years ago and she is angry about the situation.

She worked outside her home for more than 20 years as well as taking time out to rear five children.
    Her pension has been reduced by €35 a week due to the cut.

"If I had drawn the dole for all the years I was in the workforce, I would get a full pension, but I tried my best and I am losing out," she said."

'If I had drawn the dole I'd now have a full entitlement' - Pensioner's frustration as payment is reduced - Independent.ie

19. Ire-land

20. Ire-land

On RTÉ News tonight.

An African American NFL player validates our culture, so it must be worthy.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.