• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Invasion of Europe

Should Ireland accept refugees?

• Yes

Votes: 29 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 159 75.7%
  • No more than 10,000 including family Repatriation

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • No more than 50,000 including family Repatriation

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • No more than 100,000 including family Repatriation

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • As many as we can over 100,000

Votes: 5 2.4%

• Total voters

Dublin 4

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Cheer up & enjoy the headache that Catalonia & Apple are causing you're Enemy...

Always be Ire-land - never Ire-Flake ;)

Remember Ire- we're picking up the support & growing, they're losing support & becoming unstable...

Ire-land

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Cheer up & enjoy the headache that Catalonia & Apple are causing you're Enemy...

Always be Ire-land - never Ire-Flake ;)
For the record, I reported your post where you edited what I’d said.

I enjoy the banter, but I’m not having that.

I have to laugh, though, you go on about me 'crying', yet your Brexit button is very easily pushed. :D

Myles O'Reilly

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
To be fair when you come to Ulster and align yourself with loyalists and the Orange like Golding has done in the past, its going to get the other side's backs up. Its a pity these people and Tommy Robinson etc have the misconception that Ulster Unionism is the same as British patriotism. There's a lot of evidence to suggest its actually the opposite.

Generation Snowflake

Political Irish
Japan's Top Economicst - Sweden Was Ruined By Immigrants (And How To Save Her)

Good video, the issues are not hard to understand, but they alone get it. They will be the last man/women standing. They still have pride in themselves, a relatively healthy society with a moral compass, and their own people have a decent understanding and ability to question basic concepts about their own society. Their leaders would be considered far right in the west and if your leaders care about the ethnic group they lead, they will not treat their nation as a business, and instead of max profit will plan ahead.

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish