• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Invasion of Europe

Should Ireland accept refugees?

• Yes

Votes: 29 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 159 75.7%
  • No more than 10,000 including family Repatriation

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • No more than 50,000 including family Repatriation

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • No more than 100,000 including family Repatriation

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • As many as we can over 100,000

Votes: 5 2.4%

• Total voters

Una

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Immigrant Council.ie‏Verified account @immigrationIRL
FollowFollow @immigrationIRL
530 refugees w/ family members in Ire to be brought to here over next 2yrs @morningireland @davidstantontd

Another 530 'Refugees' to be brought to Ireland via 'Family Reunification' over the next 2 years,
i didn't see any Public Consent re. Family Reunification.

The ERSI says that housing will increase in price by 20% or more over the next three years. How do you think they plan to shove up house prices by 20% in three years? The Native Irish population is shrinking.

Una

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
You'll be seeing it soon. Not only seeing it, but you'll be arrested if you refuse to obey the orders of Ban Gardaí wearing hijabs.

Well i won't obey.... I do not acknowledge the Subjugation of Women in an Gardaí, while at the same time celebrating Cumann na mBan for 1916, it's a Farce ! The Irish Pleb Government didn't ASK the Women of Ireland either !

Una

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
The ERSI says that housing will increase in price by 20% or more over the next three years. How do you think they plan to shove up house prices by 20% in three years? The Native Irish population is shrinking.

I don't believe any of the agencies either, their Freemason moles are everywhere, misleading the public to indebt themselves now, so they can pull another Repossession scam, when they know bloody well that there will be war before those 3 yrs are up.

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish
Immigrant Council.ie‏Verified account @immigrationIRL
FollowFollow @immigrationIRL
530 refugees w/ family members in Ire to be brought to here over next 2yrs @morningireland @davidstantontd

Another 530 'Refugees' to be brought to Ireland via 'Family Reunification' over the next 2 years,
i didn't see any Public Consent re. Family Reunification.
You can just paste the link in the forum like this:

https://twitter.com/immigrationIRL/status/930346072731471872

And the forum software automatically embeds the tweet.

Spotted this one in their timeline too:

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator

TRUMPTRUMP

Political Irish
Political Irish

Migrant Boys Replacing Girls as Prostitutes in Gender-Equal Sweden

The phenomenon of male prostitution is gaining momentum in Sweden, which, ironically, is known as a champion of equality. Migrant boys at risk of deportation are believed to be particularly overrepresented in this area.
Swedish and international research indicates that young boys are overrepresented in the sale of sexual services in Scandinavia's most populous country, Suzann Larsdotter, sexologist at the Swedish Federation of Sexual Enlightenment (RFSU) told Swedish national broadcaster SVT.

Sad state of affairs.

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish

The phenomenon of male prostitution is gaining momentum in Sweden, which, ironically, is known as a champion of equality. Migrant boys at risk of deportation are believed to be particularly overrepresented in this area.
Swedish and international research indicates that young boys are overrepresented in the sale of sexual services in Scandinavia's most populous country, Suzann Larsdotter, sexologist at the Swedish Federation of Sexual Enlightenment (RFSU) told Swedish national broadcaster SVT.

Sad state of affairs.
They're banging all the feminist cat ladies who never married or had children though, right?
That's why they love them so much.

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish
Swedish woman Raped by Syrian migrant commits Suicide after Prosecutor drops her Case.

“Victims of rape! Those who do not want to know – don’t read this! He who raped me has gotten a chance here in Sweden. He lives next door to me and a friend of his was there that night. Everything happened in my own house.

Late one evening the doorbell rang and I thought something happened to my neighbour, who is seriously ill with cancer, but no… I was trapped in my bedroom, where he raped me while his mate was standing in the hall.

Despite reports, interrogation, forensic investigation which found bruising/damage caused by rape, gynaecological investigation proving the same, technicians finding evidence in my home, etc. I still received a phone call from the police on my 30th birthday that he was released because of lack of evidence… His friend has been haunting me since that day, looking me up online under false names, and stalking me in real life. What does the police do? – NOTHING!!“

https://theoldcontinent.eu/rip-angelica/

Kershaw

Legend
Political Irish
Swedish woman Raped by Syrian migrant commits Suicide after Prosecutor drops her Case.

“Victims of rape! Those who do not want to know – don’t read this! He who raped me has gotten a chance here in Sweden. He lives next door to me and a friend of his was there that night. Everything happened in my own house.

Late one evening the doorbell rang and I thought something happened to my neighbour, who is seriously ill with cancer, but no… I was trapped in my bedroom, where he raped me while his mate was standing in the hall.

Despite reports, interrogation, forensic investigation which found bruising/damage caused by rape, gynaecological investigation proving the same, technicians finding evidence in my home, etc. I still received a phone call from the police on my 30th birthday that he was released because of lack of evidence… His friend has been haunting me since that day, looking me up online under false names, and stalking me in real life. What does the police do? – NOTHING!!“

https://theoldcontinent.eu/rip-angelica/

This image is taken from her social media.

The hand sign with "pride" color and the text "Vi gillar olika" (We like different) is commonly used by the left to show that they are against xenophobia.

Text under it says "Your right to be yourself regardless of shade <3".

http://archive.is/f7UzE