• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Hot The Invasion of Europe

Should Ireland accept refugees?

• Yes

Votes: 29 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 159 75.7%
  • No more than 10,000 including family Repatriation

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • No more than 50,000 including family Repatriation

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • No more than 100,000 including family Repatriation

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • As many as we can over 100,000

Votes: 5 2.4%

• Total voters

Kershaw

Legend
Premium Account
Cultural Enrichment Comes to the Isle of Lewis

I received this email yesterday from a reader who lives on the Isle of Lewis:

As you know, I live in an absolutely white homogeneous society. An island society.

In 2015-2016 the gates were opened. The local council in their inestimable wisdom decided to actively encourage three Syrian families to settle here. No vote was taken over this with the local people. This isle had a family of Bangladeshis running the curry house and a Chinese family running the Chinese takeaways, etc. There are no negroes living on the isle; there are a couple of half-castes — excuse me if I don’t use political correctness, but I don’t know that vocabulary.

Anyway, after the arrivals of the “Syrian” families, a year later there was a call for an Islamic centre to be established, as there were twenty Muslims who needed a place. So the Church of Scotland offered a derelict property to someone. Who? What organisation? What the hell?

I’m getting on in years, and I’m thinking extreme violence of the nastiest kind is the only resort. However, being so ancient and antique, that is beyond my means, and my son just writes me off as a conspiracy theorist. That is so convenient, being written off as a conspirator.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2017/12/cultural-enrichment-comes-to-the-isle-of-lewis/

TheWexfordInn

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account