• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The Invasion of the Libtards

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
‘Pray Prince George be Gay’ urges Anglican leader

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND, December 4, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) -- A leading Anglican has urged British Christians to pray that four-year-old Prince George becomes a homosexual.

The Very Reverend Kelvin Holdsworth posted a prayer request on his blog, hoping that if Prince George became homosexual then the Church of England might officially recognize same-sex “marriage.”

The provost of St. Mary’s Cathedral in Glasgow proposes “How to change the Church of England” would be to intercede “for the Lord to bless Prince George with a love, when he grows up, of a fine young gentleman.”

Holdsworth even advocates that people openly pray “in public if they dare” for Prince George to be same-sex attracted.

‘Pray Prince George be Gay’ urges Anglican leader

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
Gay fetish underwear company uses 9 year old boy "drag queen" in its advertisements.

The designer behind an “LGBT luxury brand” is defending using a 9-year-old drag queen to advertise a sequined onesie alongside a “BDSM Bondage Leather Star and Chain Dress,” bondage-themed nipple pasties, and glittery anatomy-highlighting men’s underwear.

House of Mann, run by Brandon Hilton, is a Charlotte, North Carolina-based online shop that sells clothing and lingerie for drag queens and gay men. It uses “vegan leather,” sequins, and various bondage and sex motifs to make its products.

Nine-year-old Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden, also known by his drag name “Lactatia,” became a sensation after appearing onstage at the Montreal stop of the “Werq the World Tour.” His mother, Jessica Mélançon, encourages Nemis to be a “drag queen.”

Breitbart and the Daily Caller originally sounded the alarm at Nemis named House of Mann’s “covergirl,” and being featured alongside “vegan leather harness jackets” and “fetish stripper boxer briefs.”

“If you can’t handle a kid in a sequin onesie, maybe the future isn’t for you,” Hilton tweeted in response. He said he “woke up to countless tweets telling me ‘kill yourself’ and calling me a ‘pedo’ after we announced 9 year old drag superstar Lactatia as our new HOUSE OF MANN covergirl.”

The House of Mann listing of the child’s sequined onesies says it’s for ages 13 and under. The store sells 60 erotic and drag products.

LGBT fetish underwear designer defends making 9-year-old drag queen its ‘covergirl’

Gay fetish underwear company uses 9 year old boy "drag queen" in its advertisements.

The designer behind an “LGBT luxury brand” is defending using a 9-year-old drag queen to advertise a sequined onesie alongside a “BDSM Bondage Leather Star and Chain Dress,” bondage-themed nipple pasties, and glittery anatomy-highlighting men’s underwear.

House of Mann, run by Brandon Hilton, is a Charlotte, North Carolina-based online shop that sells clothing and lingerie for drag queens and gay men. It uses “vegan leather,” sequins, and various bondage and sex motifs to make its products.

Nine-year-old Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden, also known by his drag name “Lactatia,” became a sensation after appearing onstage at the Montreal stop of the “Werq the World Tour.” His mother, Jessica Mélançon, encourages Nemis to be a “drag queen.”

Breitbart and the Daily Caller originally sounded the alarm at Nemis named House of Mann’s “covergirl,” and being featured alongside “vegan leather harness jackets” and “fetish stripper boxer briefs.”

“If you can’t handle a kid in a sequin onesie, maybe the future isn’t for you,” Hilton tweeted in response. He said he “woke up to countless tweets telling me ‘kill yourself’ and calling me a ‘pedo’ after we announced 9 year old drag superstar Lactatia as our new HOUSE OF MANN covergirl.”

The House of Mann listing of the child’s sequined onesies says it’s for ages 13 and under. The store sells 60 erotic and drag products.

LGBT fetish underwear designer defends making 9-year-old drag queen its ‘covergirl’
Have you an account there, Champ.?

Do you have an account there?
Ah...that's a bit more understandable.

No I don't , never showed any interest in that scene.

Just the fact that the Champ showed a lot of interest in the thread led me to believe he might have form in that arena.

The Colonel was quite fond of rodding out the bilges apparently.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
BBC try a social experiment, and get a group of young British people to do what they term "jobs only immigrants do". i.e picking cabbages.
Their intent is laid bare from the beginning when we wee they pick 5 sassy girls and a fat fella all of whom arrive on site with a pre-determined positive view of immigration. One even inisists that she wont work without make-up. More like Big Brother stock.
The money was 800 sterling a week. I could easily have mustered up a gang to do the work quite easily....but's that not the message the BBC wanted.

Last edited:

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
I see the Baby Murderers are creating a Safe Space for themselves by making a block list of Pro-Life campaigners who are particularly effective. Now Pro-Life people are using the list to load up on top Pro-Life Comrades. That "tard" wasn't put in Libtard for nothing....

Block Together
WOW, it's gonna be like immediately after the US election result here when reality hits these fools.

WOW, it's gonna be like immediately after the US election result here when reality hits these fools.
Are the libtards invading Ireland too now? After Trump won here the liberal media and the deep state liberal politicians and intelligence agencies launched all out attack on every aspect of Trump's every move. We have a silent majority and we voted for Trump. He is sooooo much better than Hitlery.

Coldfish

Political Irish
Are the libtards invading Ireland too now? After Trump won here the liberal media and the deep state liberal politicians and intelligence agencies launched all out attack on every aspect of Trump's every move. We have a silent majority and we voted for Trump. He is sooooo much better than Hitlery.
Libtards are just a mad world of Political Correctness.

Once we get over ourselves and stop fussing to PC and the notion of equality the better we will all be.