• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The Invasion of the Libtards

Myles O'Reilly

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
A Johnson's baby Ad came on RTE earlier (I could've sworn they were Irish accents) which had the white young woman setting the room up for her baby with the cream and all. Then she looks into the crib and the child is black! I spat out my Spaghetti Hoops such was the shock, I'm ashamed to say.

Now I'm wondering if I imagined it because I can't find any reference to a 2018 Johnson's baby advert on the internet a'tall.

Am I beginning to lose my mind? :worried:
I guess the wife has some explaining to do. I'll have to watch out for it. It might appear here.
Johnson's Baby U.S.
Its been on TV3 again now but its an English advert. It was at 13 seconds in when I think I glimpsed it the last time.

El Chaval.

Respected Member
Try this at home.
Google "Black couples" and click images.
Then Google "White couples" and click images.

The difference is so stark that it muse be controlled by Google to push an agenda.

Myles O'Reilly

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
Try this at home. Google "Black couples" and click images. Then Google "White couples" and click images. The difference is so stark that it muse be controlled by Google to push an agenda.
Bloody hell. Even the wee lad from the fresh Prince of Bel Air is there!

El Chaval.

Respected Member
What the media ignored was another gaffe by Trudeau a few weeks ago, when he used the term "Foreign Travellers" to describe "Foreign Fighters" from Canada.
The guy is a Godsend for the Right.

Trudeau is there because of his father, Pierre Trudeau - Wikipedia
On October 8, 1971, Pierre Trudeau introduced the Multiculturalism Policy in the House of Commons. It was the first of its kind in the world,[113] and was then emulated in several provinces, such as Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and other countries most notably Australia, which has had a similar history and immigration pattern. Beyond the specifics of the policy itself, this action signalled an openness to the world and coincided with a more open immigration policy that had been brought in by Trudeau's predecessor Lester B. Pearson.
who was considered a highly intelligent, man of the world. He has all his fathers open borders cuckery but none of the genius that would be necessary for him not to end up as a complete puppet.

Power Corporation of Canada - Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
The company is controlled by Paul Desmarais, Sr.. His son, Paul Desmarais, Jr., is one of thirty members of the North American Competitiveness Council, a group whose advice directs the policies of Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP). Additionally, the company has long been a close ally of the Liberal Party of Canada, although former or current members of other Canadian political parties have also worked for Power Corp.