• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

The Invasion of the Libtards

El Chaval.

Respected Member
What a sick pic. I never thought that I'd want to be a Concentration camp/Gulag commander, but here I am.
They're using a serious topic of life and death and turning it into some kind of narcisistic like-whoring.
Really hope the decent, Irish people come out and stick it to these clowns.

Canada does 8 billion in trade with india, a third of that is lentils and beans, so makes sense for such a tiny amount of trade, the biggest part being food, that the indians would send an agricultural minster to see him.

This is a 7 day holiday for him the wife and kids, where he will pose for as many photos as he can so that the indian imports in canada think hes a great lad and vote for him again, and hopefully get some business for his handlers like the Power Corporation of Canada.

Trudeau won't meet with Indian leader behind Sikh separatist controversy

More than a dozen Indian Canadian MPs are expected to join Trudeau in India for some or all of the seven-day trip. Trudeau's wife, Sophie Gregoire Trudeau, and his children, Xavier, 10, Ella-Grace, 9, and Hadrien, 3, will also be on hand.
"Renewable energy is another hot area," said Sharma. "India wants to produce 125 gigawatts of electricity from renewable sources. And that's where Canada is very strong."
With the exception of Mumbai, the places Trudeau will visit are centres of Indian politics, culture and religion, rather than Indian business: the capital at New Delhi, the Taj Mahal at Agra, a Hindu temple, a mosque, a church, Mahatma Gandhi's ashram and, of course, the Golden Temple of the Sikhs at Amritsar — a potent symbol for Canada's influential Sikh community.